It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ABC and CNN interviews ( Osama the early years )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
K For along time now I have searched the net for these two interviews with the ultimate boogie man, Alqueda leader, terrorist, scapegoat, freedom fighter, which ever you prefer. I felt some pertinent questions about these
interviews needed to be asked here on ATS.

1. Does this guy look like someone on Dialysis ?

2. How is it someone, with a twenty five million dollar price tag on his head, can conduct interviews with both CNN and ABC ? Wouldn't someone, with that kind of bounty hung on their ass, be a little more paranoid than that?

During the search I also found this and thought it might good for some of you to see.

Did a search and couldn't find it on ATS. So I tossed it in. It's supposedly a forbiddon interview.
I encourage members to hold nothing back in your comments Cause I want your true feelings because mine are so mixed up about this guy, I feel completely lossed. I'm even wondering if that might actually be the goal.
Lets try and deconstruct the Disinformation on this guy. I don't believe he was ever on dialysis. So I hope there is some meat fpr discussion here
All the rules of ATS apply people but please lets try to get some answers.
And toss in a few thoughts and opinions of the man, personally and what do you personally think about this guy ?:
edit on 9-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Osama had some pretty good points if he would have removed all the Muslim and violent ideals from it.

He sounds like the general ATS member actually. Talking down on corporate control of the world and illegal occupations/wars that the USA government perpetuates.

edit on 10/9/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Man, it's such a mess to try and make sense of it all. His son, Omar, states in the video below that he left his father because he didn't want to kill civilians and that his pop was okay with that.

He further states he wishes his father would try and achieve his goals without resorting to terrorism (bin Laden was alive at the time of the interview.)

So that's kind o' where I'm at. Hell no we shouldn't be over there and our foreign policy sucks...but killing innocents murders innocence and I can't see it even if you think it's your last resort. Of course: Indiscriminate bombing kills innocents (and innocence) too.

Like I said: What a mess!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

At least I'm not the only one then. That video sure doesn't clear things up at all. What a bunch of crazyness.
Even the amount of the reward is just nutty IMO.

Can you imagine someone trying to collect on that ? It's stupid. I don't see this person lasting much more than 10 mins after handing the man over. It just would never happen.

Ahuh Ahuh here's your $25,000,000 now what are you going to do ?

I'm going to Disneyland.

Come on !!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yeah, I really didn't wanna comment on it, but I was pretty sure you were gonna be left hanging so I wanted to be supportive.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
From what I have heard and read in a couple of places is he never needed dialysis. That was a rumor started I think by British journalists. That just shows you how things can get out and it becomes "fact" to so many people when it truly isn't fact.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Yeah, I really didn't wanna comment on it, but I was pretty sure you were gonna be left hanging so I wanted to be supportive.

No doubt I seem to have touched on something people are afraid to comment on. I've been told I have more cahounnies than brains more times than I can count. I realise and appreciate the support partner.
Thank you Gut, for saving me from the woes of being totally shunned by the fellowship and possibly, the rest of society. However, I feel you have only postponed the inevitable, for this dramatic persona. Woe is unto me.

new topics

top topics

join