It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Just Me Or....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Is Today in paticular just exhausting? I mean even if you didnt work today are you just feeling alittle more agressive and irritable then usual? I feel completely fatigued and on edge. Everyone ive talked to today has said the same thing. Anyone else just feeling crappy rather randomly and suddenly? Maybe just bad energy floating around?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Everyday's a bad day for me.

So, today isn't anything different.

Actually, yesterday was a pretty bad day for me, even by my standards.

Here's to a better tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned24
Is Today in paticular just exhausting? I mean even if you didnt work today are you just feeling alittle more agressive and irritable then usual? I feel completely fatigued and on edge. Everyone ive talked to today has said the same thing. Anyone else just feeling crappy rather randomly and suddenly? Maybe just bad energy floating around?

You this weekend or sunday?

I can tell you I've been in a right foul mood for no apparent reason... Saturday in general was a shocker, I even blasted the neighbours up the road for their blatant disregard for their neighbours, and usually I'd just ignore them... that alone set me on edge I suppose, but I've been having insanely hateful dreams too, last night was particularly bad, I seem to be picking a random long unseen relative and for some reason getting into scraps with them...

you know you're not having a good night sleep when you wake up with your foot throbbing after kicking the wall as hard as you can..

Yep, something not right with the vibes around me the past 3 days or so... really hope it stops, because I'm feeling sick from it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I swear, that's how I was feeling all last week. This week. I feel a little better. My headache is gone but still somewhat weak in the bones, still have the spats of the dizziness and vertigo.. Maybe it's just something going around.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Full moon coming up. Maybe your just a little sensitive to it this time around.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Society collapse is imminent I guess...

I think it's all that's happening that's causing us to feel this way.

Try not play into this madness and find peace within.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I felt flu-like for a few days leading upto the weekend.

I was really fatigued and could do nothing but sleep, was irritable when awake and everywhere really hurt, I had a monster of a headache nothing would alleviate and I was miserable as a result.

Been better for the last couple of days though, so I'd put it down to having caught a bug or something.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Mouldilocks because: clariteeee

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You just need to destroy some a$$.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Today is sunday for me. but it really started friday..Early friday i had some energy and then ZAP! it was gone with a quickness and pretty much slept the rest of the day. I dont typically act like this around full moons but its really starting to affect the ones around me LOL. alittle unpleasant to be around right now. im trying to relax and calm myself but it almost feels like my bloods on fire. just energy running everywhere..Ive had the shakes today too. Guess i need to medicate LOL.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Honestly usually I write these kind of threads off as Delusional ( No Offense I promise)

But today and yesterday I have all the symptoms listed above

and I am a person who has a high energy level perfect health

I have fealt kind of weak , irratated , almost a sickly feeling...

I do feel more like myself this evening, But I was worried I was getting sick ( took some of my wife's prenatal vitamins)

...so.... I have to admit your thread got me

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

My mom just had a heart ablation last week. She is still recovering and not out of the woods yet ( my dad had one of those earlier this year). We live right between where that dude shot up his co workers at the cement plant and where they eventually killed him. The choppers were buzzing me for 2 days every time I walked my dog who for some strange reason won't stop barking lately. My nephew is only seven but they are going to throw him out of school if he doesn't stop fighting with the other kids. He says he is just playing with em. His mom thinks that tin foil will stop the "EMF" that is giving her headaches and "causing mold" in their house. My neighbors don't talk to each other anymore it seems everyone is wrapped up in their own private middle class hell. My Govt. is fomenting war in sovereign nations far away and when I listen I can hear the thud of high explosive bombs and missiles. The end unit was broken into on Friday, they just dropped the whole sliding glass door and rummaged thru their stuff for cash and ID. My emphysema is acting up lately and I wake up at night with coughing fits.

Besides that, I'm fine. I laugh myself to sleep every night.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hell maybe its the start of the zombie apocolypse LOL. Head for the hills!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Not at all. I feel highly energized.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
Not at all. I feel highly energized.

Reminds me of the post I read earlier. He said He loved how he feels.

Reminded me of a guy knew once, who said the same thing, he was telling me about his morning. He said ;

I was riding my bike to work, you know loving life..

I had to stop him and ask "How the hell does someone do that... I mean love life.. on a monday, on their way to work."

I cant get that... I've never love life...
and he wasnt about to take drugs, or get drunk.. he was on his way to where I worked... jesus our job sucked.. what ... I wish I was like you guys.

I've never loved life... somewhere there is a fundamental difference between me and you.

this chore of existence has been nothing but that.. a chore..
how do you do it...

I envy you so much...
edit on 10/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: oooh typos...

new topics

top topics

join