It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Realistic Survival Game: Scenario 1: Economic Collapse.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
His cohorts an him had been back now for three days. Without much call for anything to be done, he had started his woodifier project. The first step was the correct vehicle, This was easy enough to obtain in the old scrap yard.

A f250 crew cab truck was his best option for its diesel engine. A few metal cans and some welding later got him as far as he could get by himself. Now he just had to wait for the guys to modify the intake. They said "they would get to it when they get to it" So instead of bugging them he stayed around the forge pushing the bellows. His arm was still sore but with the stitches now out he was well on his way to fit for duty.

Not so ready to sit back and relax he got his guys ready for another run. This time it would be more scouting then looting. They trusted each other plenty in their assigned roles. So he felt it was time to learn more about the black SUVs that came through nearly two months before. Maybe they could learn what was going on in the world around them. Though stealing a radio from a well guarded facility was not on the menu. He figured if they got close enough he might learn a bit about their routines. They would not be taking any vehicles so it would be nearly two weeks out.

Tonight he would booby trap his Transponder. It would not be to hard to add a glass capsule filled with gas inside the model. Then should they be caught or stopped a heavy enough impact would burn the thing to cinders. There wasn't much in the way of planning. They would leave out in the morning and hopefully four days there and four back would give them another 6 for scouting within close proximity of the instalation.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
ATS Transponder: "Hello? Hello? Can anyone hear me? I am reporting from California, About 200mi south of the Nevada Border...if anyone can hear this and has gone through the Nevada...Trying to reach BCARK..anyone else out there going in the same direction? I am In a Chevy Cargo van, 2 mountain bikes, a 100 gal water tank with clean water...no luck with food...been scrapping what I can at this point and been surviving off of the wild rabbits and coyotes here in the high desert area of California

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jr11302

ATS Transponder: jr11302, SETX here. Haven't heard from anyone else in Cali. There is a camp in the Rockies. If you are heading to BCARK you may be able to layover in the Rockies camp and gain some supplies for your trip.

Head of the SERockies is Eliza. You might try raising them on the transponder.

You are also welcome here and we will share what supplies we can.

Good luck and keep us posted on your status.
edit on 12/9/2011 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)

<< 13  14  15   >>

join