It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i've been watching you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
...i have, i've been viewing and lurking these forums for around a year now, always hesitating to make an account (slow computer, the bother of having to open up hotmail for activation) but i've finally done it, and i feel relieved, also the interface is much different once you have an account, it looks so much nicer!

anyway, i'm nathan, and i'm from the uk, and i'll be putting my 2 cents in here and there. i'll see you around.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome Nathan!

2 tips of advice:

1) Be respectful to all members, ignorant or otherwise. Convey your thoughts and views in a very mature manner and do not worry if others shun the views you have. This is an alternative nexus, and you are as welcome here as anyone from Ghandi to George Douche.

2) Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, feed the trolls. Don't worry. As you browse through the forums and encounter others you'll find it is easy to see who is trolling, who is just plain ignorant, who is telling lies, etc.

Have fun, and try your best not to anger or irritate the mods. Good luck nate

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
We are Rigel4............You'll make an excellent drone.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
We've been waiting for you. Glad you're here. Don't forget to pick up your complimentary tinfoil discount coupons.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I will make sure to have the mods give you a free lifetime membership. Have fun, and deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi Nathan

Always nice to meet a fellow member from the UK !

Enjoy

edit on 9-10-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Welcome my friend and have a nice day!!!

new topics

top topics

join