It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brain Cell is the Same as the Universe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
lol, you all got me thinking of Gulliver... should look that up...vague memory there.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Which means the compexity of the light bouncing off each other and all the invisible unknown particles not yet understood could mean that huge entities as large as constellations exist, topple that with undiscovered dimentions in our early science understanding and the gods have a chance of them being real.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Which means the complexity of the light bouncing off each other and all the invisible unknown particles not yet understood could mean that huge entities as large as constellations exist, topple that with undiscovered dimentions in our early understanding of science the gods have a chance of them being real. But that was already explained else where, by the time science figures it out Christ will arrive and it will be a little too late.
edit on 13-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by dragonseeker
For me, as someone who I guess could be called a "spiritualist" simply because no one discipline defines me, and I've had all kinds of paranormal freaky # happen, this actually is a clue about transmission of energy. I'm a reiki level 2; others are witches, or shamans, or whatever. when you see that we really are an almost exact blueprint copy of the universe at large, it becomes clear that not only are we all connected, but we're all using similar pathways to connect to each other and the universe at large. we don't ever unplug, not even when we "die". energy is transmitted along these pathways; we reach each other this way. I mean, once you understand the full implication of this, doesn't racism, for instance, look ever sillier than it does already? there is no "us" vs. "them", there is only ALL of us, which presumably includes other civilizations elsewhere in the cosmos. on our level, it doesn't look that way, but, that's how it is.

Once again, the simplest thing has implications huge enough to change humanity, and our perception of our universe. If only we're open enough to see it.

edit on 11-10-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

Yes, racism is absolutely completely stupid . We should be dealing with things on a cultural level, rather than skin color, because color is just a matter of pigment, and all the atoms and cells inside the body and in the Universe are part of One Grand Design with infinite variations within like the fractals. Once you have that vision, you never see things the same. Good post. We all are One and yet we have individuality. What an amazing concept and this thread really plays it out I think.

Thanks
Yep, been ruminating on this subject for quite awhile now..after some of the visitations, OBE's and remote viewing experiences I've had, It's becoming clearer what "highways" I was driving on. amazing when you think that everyone has the potential to do this. and it does destroy the illusion of separation. all are one. one is a reflection of all. I believe this extends to all living things; obviously the level of consciousness varies on our plane of existence, a plant may not appear to "think" on our level, but what of other levels? trees have long been thought to be sentient beings, especially by druids. what if they are? anything is possible. Anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
AWESOME

And totally humbling... Big ups brother, great find

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
i Think you are in a too large scale. When i do the same thinking i think of atoms similar to universe..the atoms, the emtyness between them, the neutrinos and what else..also like the universe. String theory and so on.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The universe is us and we are the universe. Some can argue that we were placed on planet earth but no one can argue we are a creation of this thing we call the universe. We are all made of the same things. We might not think of it as having a heartbeat. But I dare say that might be one of the reasons we see life in such a limited plane of existence. Not all of us but you get the jest of what I’m saying. I have the feeling there are many of us that had that feeling when seeing that picture and others throughout the years.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think that the brain resembles a tree and can go through seasonal changes although not always in a seasonal sequence.

A friend also believes that our bodies are intricately involved with the Universe.
"My belief is that our bodies are made up of planets with vitamins & minerals (copper,iron,zinc etc) and our souls are the energy in the universe this goes allot deeper which is another story."
www.associatedcontent.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join