It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brain Cell is the Same as the Universe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

this post reminds me of the movie "Men in Black" the part where Will finds out that the cat holds an entire galaxy inside a necklace, and at the end of the movie the camera zooms out of the galaxy, to find out that also our galaxy is inside a small alien crystal marble thing

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I know throughout the Bible numbers mean different aspects of the creater our relationship with him, there are good and bad numbers out there, man has had a role in how certain dates and numbers correspond to their actions and behaviours. For example in the Bible the number 13 is rebellion, a lot of cults and secret societies use this notion as God's opposites.
Number 11 a now truely established number in the modern world we hear it all the time.

11 ~ Negative Meaning of the Number 11 ~ (1 + 1 = 2) ~ Jezebel, The Whore of Babylon (as the keeper, body, or witness of "strange doctrines"), also: Judgment and Disorder

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11
State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union
Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted or orchestrating the attack at the WTC in 1993)
Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11
Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11
members.cox.net...

Good and evil has its numerical values it is unseen, they relate to each other everyday, people go by the stars in the sky and alignments but in no form do we understand it like the ancients once did.

Look at the pyramids and their amazing mathamatical values and relationship with earth.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

this post reminds me of the movie "Men in Black" the part where Will finds out that the cat holds an entire galaxy inside a necklace, and at the end of the movie the camera zooms out of the galaxy, to find out that also our galaxy is inside a small alien crystal marble thing

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think this is proof that we live in God's brain

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I see a good point, evidences?? not any that I can see, numbers can mean a lot, I'm wary of any number thing created by humanity though. I'd rather see numbers that are naturally embedded around us, who knows what has truly been distorted over time, who knows how much knowledge of numerology has been lost or kept secret - what a shame.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by le843

What is naturally embedded - to learn what is really in and around us ? What is culturally - religiously, spiritually embedded into our beliefs from the powers that be and have been and maybe - to learn what's going on today. Hope I'm making sense.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Now I feel bad, I've killed many, many innocent, small universes after longs night of drinking
..just sayin.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
For me, as someone who I guess could be called a "spiritualist" simply because no one discipline defines me, and I've had all kinds of paranormal freaky # happen, this actually is a clue about transmission of energy. I'm a reiki level 2; others are witches, or shamans, or whatever. when you see that we really are an almost exact blueprint copy of the universe at large, it becomes clear that not only are we all connected, but we're all using similar pathways to connect to each other and the universe at large. we don't ever unplug, not even when we "die". energy is transmitted along these pathways; we reach each other this way. I mean, once you understand the full implication of this, doesn't racism, for instance, look ever sillier than it does already? there is no "us" vs. "them", there is only ALL of us, which presumably includes other civilizations elsewhere in the cosmos. on our level, it doesn't look that way, but, that's how it is.

Once again, the simplest thing has implications huge enough to change humanity, and our perception of our universe. If only we're open enough to see it.

edit on 11-10-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

Yes, racism is absolutely completely stupid . We should be dealing with things on a cultural level, rather than skin color, because color is just a matter of pigment, and all the atoms and cells inside the body and in the Universe are part of One Grand Design with infinite variations within like the fractals. Once you have that vision, you never see things the same. Good post. We all are One and yet we have individuality. What an amazing concept and this thread really plays it out I think.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

i thought that the pictures were amazing. they are both beautiful and i was surprised to see the similarity between the two, maybe the universe is a giant brain

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

the bible is an out dated book that i have read, and when people use bible numbers (or in this case) or weird numbers in general to call things negitive i just quite listening come on man bad numbers please

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Good and evil has its numerical values it is unseen, they relate to each other everyday, people go by the stars in the sky and alignments but in no form do we understand it like the ancients once did.

There is no such thing as good or evil, There is only natural law. You need only look to the animal world to understand that. However, there is mental illness and reproductive flaws.

Look at the pyramids and their amazing mathamatical values and relationship with earth.

Exactly. Not to mention that they were built thousands of years before the Bible was written. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
One is a real brain cell and the other is a computer generated simulation of how the universe might look if dark matter exists (theres no evidence yet).

Its not quite the same as a real photograph of the universe.

edit on 9-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I think it's ridiculous we are building off unproven theories and using them to explain the holes in past theories which in turn is really leading the facts we've learned to become diluted.

Dark matter... dark energy...? We cannot measure dark matter, nor see it, but let's come up with dark energy on top of it.

Dark Matter = Plasma in my book.
edit on 10/12/2011 by highlyoriginal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Everything has changed for me since I see racism stupid, I have opened my mind to unlimited possibilities with many questions, and have basically stopped believing allot of stuff. I still am at awe some times. Racism to me is something we created out of thin air, I can't find what bad feeling I have lost for the other color, can't remember either what it was like. I think we had all dark skin once upon a time, something happened, who knows what, there are albinos in the world... Nothing is bad or good, its just that you have something, then you have the opposite of that something. In between there is neutral, or well something that can go both ways. To speak of numbers again, the number three is profoundly embedded in nature all around us. Plasma? yeah, I'm beginning to go with that, it is the number one electrical energy - right? Look at the ancient hieroglyphs and cave art, they knew something - we knew something eons ago, what happened who knows, I'm getting allot of intuition like images every time I read through ancient myths, and the religious texts, the christian holy bible seems to be one story over lapsed by another, by many. One minute it seems I'm reading the book of the dead then Sumerian then Judaism then something else, it gets very confusing. Yet I'm beginning to find something there simply by understanding human nature, and the way our society lives, some stories or pieces, are complete enough to get a glimpse of a period in ancient history. It's like we have a cycle re-peating on purpose, or it's just naturally happening. Gosh I'm sitting here writing this and thinking, we really need to start re-learning life lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

plasma is the fourth state of energy. sometimes I wonder why we seem to be trying to describe everything physical and anti physical, the solar system operates off of plasma and microwave and who knows what else. Life is as it is. Nothing is physical, and anti- physical to me. It's there, or it's not there.
edit on 12-10-2011 by le843 because: correction

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by le843

plasma is the fourth state of energy. sometimes I wonder why we seem to be trying to describe everything physical and anti physical, the solar system operates off of plasma and microwave and who knows what else. Life is as it is. Nothing is physical, and anti- physical to me. It's there, or it's not there.

I completely agree. We [most] people tend to seem to explain things in the physical states because we are born into what we perceive to be the physical world (we see with our eyes, our eyes see things as whole).

Everything is energy, vibrating at the lowest levels (to stay together or to push apart) - either way our [in]ability to see past the physical realm is what debilitates our possibilities as a collective.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by le843

I completely agree. We [most] people tend to seem to explain things in the physical states because we are born into what we perceive to be the physical world (we see with our eyes, our eyes see things as whole).

Everything is energy, vibrating at the lowest levels (to stay together or to push apart) - either way our [in]ability to see past the physical realm is what debilitates our possibilities as a collective.
Trying to think how to word... we stick to the physical world allot, what about the emotional ? And the much harder to perceive things which lay with - in us? I'm hoping to find people like me who have apparently discovered five people in here - my own self, sounds crazy but that's what I found.. hence I really enjoy the number 5 because I see it every where now. Playing around in robotics as a hobby had really made me think and realize how the world can be perceived, we perceive it physically through 5 senses, but what about the other senses that we do have like... emotion, music is a huge " gate way " to emotional perception, and what else is there that we don't have? I think we have allot wrong when it comes to energy, or at least we are not pursuing what we should be pursuing. As a hobby I have also played around with high voltage, tesla coils, jacobs ladder etc. Ive gone around the house with tuning forks resonating things and I have seen strange stuff happen ie seeing the neighbors [ 2 houses down maybe 600 feet away from my house]smoke detectors going off and tv's going crazy off every time I played with the jacobs ladder ooooppps lol
edit on 12-10-2011 by le843 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

If this relation exists as suggested in the comparison of the pictures it would boggle the mind how much larger things might be. After all a brain cell is one of many and this migth imply the universe is only one of many as well. In addition this might again be part of an even larger.

That said I am not 100% convinced by these pictures. You can indicate as much differences between the pics as similarities. In addition I am not sure if we are looking at the entire brain cell or just a part which looked like the simulated picture of the universe.

The idea is based on life being holographic which implies every part includes everything of the whole. Although I think this is a real possibility I see no evidence or even indication of this in these pics. But definitely an interesting comparison of pics.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by le843Trying to think how to word... we stick to the physical world allot, what about the emotional ? And the much harder to perceive things which lay with - in us? I'm hoping to find people like me who have apparently discovered five people in here - my own self, sounds crazy but that's what I found.. hence I really enjoy the number 5 because I see it every where now. Playing around in robotics as a hobby had really made me think and realize how the world can be perceived, we perceive it physically through 5 senses, but what about the other senses that we do have like... emotion, music is a huge " gate way " to emotional perception, and what else is there that we don't have? I think we have allot wrong when it comes to energy, or at least we are not pursuing what we should be pursuing. As a hobby I have also played around with high voltage, tesla coils, jacobs ladder etc. Ive gone around the house with tuning forks resonating things and I have seen strange stuff happen ie seeing the neighbors [ 2 houses down maybe 600 feet away from my house]smoke detectors going off and tv's going crazy off every time I played with the jacobs ladder ooooppps lol
edit on 12-10-2011 by le843 because: (no reason given)

Emotion plays a big factor into our reality because it effects the energy around us -- first thing that comes to mind is binaural beats since they effect the brainwave[s] state -> brainwaves change the frequency around you -> change the emotional/physical within/around you & in essence help change our perspective on our surroundings.

For the latter of your post, I'd have to just tell you it has to do with the magnetism that is changing around us.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen
Hi all

I came across this picture today, witch I find pretty amazing, a real WOW factor

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

"Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe."

The truth is really starting to reveal itself, do you really know who you are??

Love and light
Sat Nam

edit on 9/10/2011 by eriathwen because: Just a typing mistake

If the major media networks of the world would simply show that picture on Tv tonight then I believe tomorrow would be a better day for entire planet! I have been waiting 42 years for such a thing to happen

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Hmmm makes you think aye..

Is our universe just part of the structure of a single cell inside some beings head?

If so, I hope who ever it is, that they aren't heavy smokers or drinkers...lol

Makes you think about who you might be killing each time you suck one back...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join