It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe Michelle and/or Barry Obama are Demonically Posessed, Reptilian, Hybrid, or Clones?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What about beyonce then?

Her left eye is cute. Cat-cute.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Why have the mods left this in the Alien and UFO forum and not put it in the skunk works department cause by leaving stuff like this on the forum in the wrong section takes away all the good work people are doing all over ATS and the integrity of the whole Alien and UFO forum is lost .
Maybe people back in the dark ages would believe this Anti-Obama propaganda but here on ATS i would like to think we can rise above such bias threads and deny ignorance ,we have such great young and old minds on this site its such a shame threads like these are the ones the MSM pick up on and use to point the finger at the wacky conspiracy theorists .

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think they are out of touch, spoiled, corrupt, and ....out of touch.

They don't need to be anything else.
edit on 9-10-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

No, I don't think Michelle Obama is a reptilian either, that is a stretch. She is an accomplished attorney, so if you want to hate her, hate her for that. I know she does not personally hold Public Office, but case in point here:
“BAR” stands for “British Accreditation Research”
"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them." [Journal of the Senate]
(The Original Thirteenth Article of Amendment To The Constitution For The United States)

In other words, No Lawyers in Public Office. Get rid of the Lawyers and Bankers on Capital Hill, and our American economy will get better.
United States Bankruptcy Fraud, Core Section 3: The Lawyer's Secret Oath

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
And here we still wonder why the subject of UFOs is not taken seriously.

OP, you seriously don't believe this nonsense, do you?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Those videos actually make Michelle Obama pretty damn hott....

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They don't need to be reptilian or demons to be sons of b*tches.....
B. O. came to power playing on the illusions and hope for change of an entire people, and in the time he's been president, he has only deepened the faulty and greedy policies of the US. Gov't....
So, they're f*cking, evil scumbags, and need to be removed from power, but I don't think they are not human....

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree with you. She looks tired in that vid. Like she knows none of what her husband is saying is going to make a damn bit of difference in the end. Shaking her head even. Toss that in with the fact that half the populace is using words like "disgusting" and "monster" and Im sure the idea of pulling a Betty Ford doesn't sound half bad. This was probably very exciting in the beginning. History had been made...they were media darlings...then the truth of what that position really entailed came to light and all the glitter just fell off. Imagine the information that woman is privy to. Heavy is the head that wears the crown and even heavier is the head of the wife because she has to be the confidante of that man. And they are all puppets. Power is all about perception and if you perceive that is Obama pulling all the strings then you can direct blame at him when things go wrong. And that is exactly the way it was designed. Because the men behind the curtain get off scott free. Look at how Obama has aged in these 3 years. I bet Michelle hides her gray with Clairol or something but Im sure it's there.

Gotta love democracy. Where else can you choose a willing scapegoat or sacrificial lamb.
edit on 9-10-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
ok michelle and mr.obama might be repods but i think they might be just the clonesof repods.

REPTS
V
elites
V
government
V
cia,fbi
V
then of course US the people are being ruled by all then from above

first off obama faked his birth and all ms.obama i do not know to much about her but its all lies behind theyre eyes

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
BARRY, Obama is just straight up OFFENSIVE AND RACIST. Nice Republican thread. Why don't you go beat people up. Way to encourage more future racism and hate on ATS, thanks MODS.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Oh Look another Right Wing/Teabagger anti-Obama topic this one featuring aliens....

credible bunch you people are.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No, but I think your in serious need of deep phyco-therapy. Or maybe your beyond that and just need to be locked up for your own safety!
edit on 9-10-2011 by daggyz because: !

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Yes the freaks are definate related with the reptilians, and if Obama is not one himself he is a trained preist puppet for them. The same bloodlines have gone back for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

Beyonce is in the illuminatii not sure if she is a reptile though.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

Actually the guy is one the right path mate, don't feel upset that the guy who wrote the post is closer to the truth than yu think. Start reading Dave Icke and you will learn more.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Obamas whole family look like replicas of Pharoah Ankenaton's family. Kind of strange. OBAMA & FAMILY CLONES OF PHAROAH ANKENATON.... www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
hmm i wonder is Obama's mother biologically related to any of the other Presidents more than the rest of us are, in what way?

anyways, okay after reading all the replies i concluded we are all a mix/struggle between good vs evil,

and historically, leaders of superpower overall have a track record of progressive corruption and likewise would be the target of evil forces (ie, evil temptation)

example, what figure in this day and age would Satan go after the most, to influence, who would it be??

Obama explaining levels separation of church & state, the recognition of a supreme God, our Creator..

then going into a particular 'God' of a Biblical figure, says volumes.

now, why would he do that?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Michelle Obama has always struck me as being not only unusually tall for a woman but also built almost like a guy as in broad shouldered.

Shapeshifter or not, with her having grown up in Chicago, and her size, I bet she could put some major whupA$$ on most guys, Barry included.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Most funny thread ever. I am really speechless lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Do I even believe in reptilians? Not really. But I'm not narrow-minded, and I realize that some form of evil that exist in this world. Whether it's aliens, demons masquerading as aliens, or both; I don't know for sure.

However, I'm convinced there is something VERY wrong with Obama. He's a pathological liar, a obvious sell-out, power-hungry, war-mongering, and everything he's done up until now continues to prove that he's not a good person. He's somewhat evil. Perhaps a psychopath. He's really good at making promises and breaking them. He's excellent at making speeches to tend to the populations emotional distress, yet does absolutely nothing, or simply does the complete opposite.

So, is Obama reptilian? I don't think so; but if someday we learned reptilians really existed and Obama was one, lets just say I wouldn't be surprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join