It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe Michelle and/or Barry Obama are Demonically Posessed, Reptilian, Hybrid, or Clones?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i know this is skunk works worthy cuz if it were true, there wouldnt be evidence we could just dig up online/youtube, and i searched ats for this topic but there were just bits n pieces.

but i think the footage of michelle's underbite is compelling, as is the eyes and nose on obama's forehead and his scarred back of head.

here they're sayin he can't even say 'Creator', or stutters to say it..

sorry i dont have much to say, i was just wondering after i came across these vids randomly 2 mins ago.

edit on 9-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I think you're reaching too much, in a lot of your threads. Even more so in this thread. I see nothing in these videos which would make me thing Michelle Obama is a reptilian, or anything similar.

That's quite nuts in my opinion. I don't see how you watch one of these, and come away thinking crap like this. Reaching for something that isn't there.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It only shows how wrong and delusional conspiracy can be, evil governments, shapeshifters? Some CGI videos or with special cameras made to look with serpent eyes and they are shapeshifters? Demons? That's crazy, that's the bad side of conspiracy, they go over the edge.

is this an imagination board or findind the truth? If it is imagination let's start making all sorts of pointless threads with the craziest ;theories ever'. Some threads and ideas need to not exist in this forum, because if this is forum for wild imagination, OK good..

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
reply to post by ignant

I think you're reaching too much, in a lot of your threads. Even more so in this thread. I see nothing in these videos which would make me thing Michelle Obama is a reptilian, or anything similar.

That's quite nuts in my opinion. I don't see how you watch one of these, and come away thinking crap like this. Reaching for something that isn't there.

thank you for your opinion it means alot. on one side, i agree totally with what you're saying.

on the other side, i think overall it can be said "we all have our demons"

that being, good and bad is all around and we can either control the bad (demons, evil) in us,

or be controlled by it. tsk, tsk, i guess that's the better question in retropspect, do we all potentially have our demons, and some people (ie, those in POWER) more prone to influence from axes of evil.

but yea gauging physical proof of such a metaphysical realm isnt meaningful either way.. sorry for my reaching too much, for whats not there.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
these movements in the forehead or nervous convulsions are a indication of non-human envolvement, but these non-humans effect probably every life form on this planet. its nothing unusual.

edit on 9-10-2011 by icepack because: spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Some people ( a lot in fact) will seek for that thing they wish to believe in.
This is a case in point.
Some people (not many) will seek for the truth and in the process will be prepared to put aside all that they might have thought to be true.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
At least your capital letters are reducing,now only at the start of each word instead of the whole word.
keep up the good work

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
What is the government putting in the water to have you seeing all of these theories? Even some of the other fellow "Theorists" I've chatted with don't even think about these things. And if you are right, what the hell can you do about it? Go up to the president talking some paranoid # and you probably will be shot.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
These kind of threads are just sillyness .. Michelle Obama and Barry Obama are just normal everyday people i see nothing in these videos to make me believe there reptilian's or anything else ..There just slowed down videos made to look weird
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Do you think Santa Claus, the Eater Bunny or Ronald Mcdonald blew up the world trade center?

*sigh*

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't trust the video makers, and the ones with her in them. I will be paying attention now to her. The teeth are nothing. Its the eyes that really show things and if that wasn't doctored and faked, then her eyes do not behave normally, and are not human.

The videos have probably been doctored up. Need to make comparative notes.
I do want to add, camera do see more 4d, than the human eye. So when something happens frequently, and only with certain individuals, its worth looking at.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Maybe we are all reptilian. Have you ever thought about that? Last term President Bush was a reptile. Now this term it's Obama. Next term it will be Ron Paul.

edit on 9-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Michelle Obama unhappy, sad during Pres. Jobs Speech - Sourpuss Face

I think she is real enough. And knows some sad things. I really felt her here, and really think they're puppets more than anything. And she's a really intelligent woman. I can feel her pain for this country, and possibly the world here.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

From that angered speech, I'm guessing Mrs. Michelle and Mr. Obama had an argument of some kind earlier before the speech. From the looks of it, She won't look at him. She seems more disgusted with him. Not sad. /IMO

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

He seemed like he was clipping his speech, like he was just forcing it out, and there is a tension in this entire speech far more real than the usual mannequin preparations. Both are human here, and stressed right out. Now that the video with the odd eye movement is gone, look into her eyes. Very intelligent woman with some strong ideals. I am not supporting the agendas of them in office, but they're just puppets. I was told that there is one country and one government already, so everything is posturing.

I've prayed for them, and even in meditation sent light his way, for him to disclose everything and then take off with his family to hide out in northern canada. If I was in their position ,that is what I would do. I've prayed for Bush too, the illuminati families, they need it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
hmm what did she say here?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I don't know if they are possessed by demons, or are reptilians (kinda silly) but I do know one thing. Both Barry and his wife are two of the most evil, disgusting people in the US today. How many times have we watched Michelle Obama voice her disgust with the US as a nation, or over a flag-folding ceremony as shown above; or listened as Pres. Obama has praised Islam while at the same time bad-mouthing Christianity?

I can't stand to look at them; when I'm forced to look, and listen to their lies, I feel soiled.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Although I do not agree with the OP that there is anything in these vids, its hard to conclude anything from youtube footage, I must say that I completely understand why people want to believe this stuff. The things that TPTB do..... Think Monarch programming, prisoner of war internment torture camps, FEMA after Katrina, big corp. raping the planet then blaming us for it etc., well I think you wouldnt be far off describing them as demons. I certainly do.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

post by ignant
sorry i dont have much to say, i was just wondering after i came across these vids randomly 2 mins ago.

Maybe you should have stopped and thought before posting them then , if you want to play lets pretend go to the lets pretend forum .

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
like i said, i was wondering and asked,

didnt have much to say, (still dont)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join