It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Pre- Inca Scriptures/symbols

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I doubt very much that these are symbols of any type. The look more like where wooden beams have been set into the walls at one time.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by stephinrazin

Yes, it looks like hebrew to me too, but remember this wall is in Peru. Crazy right?

The scary part is, if it is some type of Hebrew script it would jibe with what the Mormons say.

Crap!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Haha....yeah, I would like to know if we have a mormon member (probably not), who can give us his or her point of view.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The inscription is not a message. It's a "spell". The symbols are neither scripts nor glyphs. They are "sigils" (check Wikipedia for understanding and a picture of some known Hebrew sigils). Cainan of the bible (Adam's grandson) lived 910 years (as did most people before the flood changed our living conditions) and is reported in Arab folklore as having miraculous powers and a universal empire at the time when the Mayan calendar was created (3114 BC). I suspect Cainan practiced this form of Hebrew magic and also gave the Mayans their calendar. The exact nature of the spell would be known only to the creator of those particular sigals and those to whom he revealed it.
Love your website. Hope I have time to look at more ..Patrick (a well-informed, born again, tongue-speaking Catholic and former occultist)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I came across this,some pre-islamic script.
Take a look at some of the symbols.

www.mnh.si.edu...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
maybe a past civilization of andes?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join