It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s not enough to just end the Fed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The whole system of creating money and credit out of nothing and then lending it to the U.S. government and everyone else at interest needs to end too. This usury wasn’t completely banned in the bible like most people claim. It was allowed to be used as a weapon and only as a weapon against the enemies of Israel.

So what does that tell you? The Federal Reserve and the big banks are using usury as a weapon against the American people. These money changers have to be driven out of the government then driven out of America the way Jesus ran them out of the temple in Jerusalem otherwise we will just get more of the same thing under a different name.

The way to do that is to “Turn Back The Clock” on all the gains the Federal Reserve System has gained by allowing it to coin or create fake money. We need a return to real money that has value, created free of charge which is owned by Americans not foreign banks the way they did it over 200 years ago.

The founders of the U.S. gave the people real money of silver and gold. In the Coinage Act of 1792, the basic unit of currency was the dollar and the dollar was defined as 3711/4 grains of fine silver. That much silver was to constitute a dollar. Each dollar was a unit. All other money was to be counted from this unit of a silver dollar. Hence dimes, quarters and half dollars were fractional parts of the dollar.

From 1792 to 1873, the U.S. had free coinage of silver and gold. That meant that anybody could walk into the U.S. Mint, and the government would coin their silver or gold into lawful money at the rate of 3711/4 grains of pure silver for each dollar, and 24.75 grains of pure gold to each gold dollar.

This system was called bimetallism, and the ratio of silver to gold always seemed to stay the same over the centuries.

On Feb. 12, 1873, Congress revised the coinage laws. By a simple stroke of the pen, silver was assassinated. The U.S. went on a gold standard, and silver was demonetized except for payments under $5.00. A gold dollar became the unit of value, and free coinage of silver was ended. Soon after, the entire world demonetized silve,r and most nations went on a monometallic or gold standard. England had already demonetized silver in 1816, which paved the way for the gold standard, and the fake money paper usury system that dominates the world today.

With half the world's money supply demonetized, gold became an even more precious commodity, and an item to be hoarded. Tons of it left the United States. The death of silver led to the fake money or paper system and usury on a colossal scale.

In the ancient world, the usurer quickly became owner of most of the country and had all the silver and gold. Then the peasants became slaves or revolted. Under the paper system, the final collapse can be postponed by printing more fake money. Inflation is the handmaid of the paper system. It is economic warfare, and more deadly than an invading army, because it comes from the enemy within.

And just like Thomas Jefferson said "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

And just like Thomas Jefferson said "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

I wish this were true, that Thomas Jefferson said this, but a proliferation of this quote attributed to Jefferson does make it anything Jefferson actually said. Especially when everyone who cites this quote as a Jefferson quote cannot give the precise source of the quote. Did Jefferson say this in a public speech, or was it something he wrote in a letter to someone else?

Banking institutions are more dangerous to peoples freedom than standing armies. I believe this to be wholly and undeniably true. That truth should not be given an opportunity to be smeared or disregarded as a lie, or false, just because it has been falsely attributed to Jefferson. If Jefferson said this, then someone, somewhere must know when and where he said it. If Jefferson never said it, it doesn't change the truth of what has been said, only the truth of who said it. Even so, such a mis-attribution only serves as ammunition to those who vehemently oppose freedom.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
The way to do that is to “Turn Back The Clock” on all the gains the Federal Reserve System has gained by allowing it to coin or create fake money. We need a return to real money that has value, created free of charge which is owned by Americans not foreign banks the way they did it over 200 years ago.

If you think your money has no value, I will be happy to take it off your hands. I will even send you a pig or a chicken or whatever you think does have value for your trouble.

That's not exactly what he said.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

This is a long, but very interesting video that details banking. I think it points out that the dollar is worth 1/10 th of its original value since creation of the FED in 1913 and this "inflation" is just a stealth tax increase. Also, when govt.creates debt the FED earns the interest on the bonds, counts them as reserves and can loan out 10x the amount, at interest of course. So... the more govt. debt, the higher the FED profit. FED loves huge govt. deficits and spending. War is the fastest way for a govt. to increase debt.
The FED is a PRIVATE banking organization that MAY be controlled (unknown) by mostly foreign interest. It has not been fully audited since Eisenhower, and has the U.S. and the world well on the way to a NWO.
Video is SHOCKING!

Great OP!!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-10-2011 by GeoSorosReptilian because: add link

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
the debt and money printing MUST increase.....or the economy crashes very quickly

they consider DEBT as money

that is the secret

now that you know it..stop complaining and take your fiat dollars and buy GOLD and Silver while you can.

money is not inherently bad at all. it is useful for exchange and storing wealth. but money is not us dollars. that is the whole scam...they've convinced the world the us dollar is real /// and as long as its backed by the US Military and by the fact most commodities are PRICED in Dollars- like OIL, then they try to keep the scam up

if currency was backed by gold and silver then we could restart some confidence

if banks never lent /leveraged more OUT in unsecured/speculative debt out in the economy than they had in their coffers...that would be a very nice way to guarantee the banks never have huge busts where they need us to bail them out

its really that simple

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Fed will close December 23rd next year.It's 99 year contract expires and it will die a natural death.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
If you think your money has no value, I will be happy to take it off your hands. I will even send you a pig or a chicken or whatever you think does have value for your trouble.

Deal! I'll send you a genuine Federal Reserve Note for every 27 grams of silver you send me. Heck, I'm feeling generous, I'll send you 5 FRNs for every 27 grams.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just taking down the Fed is not enough. No single action is enough to end things. But just like a jail break you have to start from scratch.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Deal! I'll send you a genuine Federal Reserve Note for every 27 grams of silver you send me. Heck, I'm feeling generous, I'll send you 5 FRNs for every 27 grams.

The offer was not extended to you. It was extended to cybro, who thinks dollars have no value. It is obvious that you do think they have value. Nevertheless, I will consider your offer, if I get to choose the denomination of my five FRNs. Are ASEs an acceptable form of payment? They are slightly more than 27 g, but I'd happily sell you one for five Benjamins.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

You know, give it a decade or so and a Silver Eagle for $500 might be a good deal.

I think the OPs point, or at least the way I see it, isn't that FRNs are worthless, but their value is manipulated in order to rob people. Think of it this way. Suppose you work for 40 years at 3 times minimum wage, and you manage to save half your wages for retirement. Would you be able to retire comfortably? Of course not, because inflation would erode the value of your savings. Under the Federal Reserve system, a dollar saved is a dollar reduced to pennies.

In order to maintain the value of your savings, you are forced to gamble your money in the stock market or some other risky scheme. On the other hand, if you were paid in gold or silver and saved half of it, you could retire comfortably.

You want to know what really backs FRNs? Pure force and violence. The government requires taxes be paid in FRNs. Don't pay your taxes? Goons with guns come for you. Want to sell your oil for something other than FRNs? Get ready for a "regime change."

I know that not everyone will agree with me, but I believe the Federal Reserve Bank is the worst tragedy to ever befall this nation. I think that nine tenths of the problems we face in this country would vanish if the Fed were abolished. Not that it would ever happen. The Federal Reserve Bank would rather destroy this nation and any other nation on Earth than give up their slaves.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

This is true, Thomas Jefferon stated this in a letter written to John Taylor in 1916 and it reads...

"And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

www.monticello.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

ARE YOU NUTS? You really think we need to print more money? And why would that be......to lower the value of dollar even further? How about we just enforce the executive order signed my JFK in October / November of 1963?

top topics

join