It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N64 Classic Games

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Favorites: Pokemon Stadium, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask,Yoshi Story, and Super Smash Brothers! some of the best games of all time.

edit on 8-10-2011 by Imlookingthroughyou because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I actually play n64 still, ALL the time!
My favorites to play are, 007 GoldenEye, Super Mario 64, Rampage (Such a classic), and Turok.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
StarFox, and 007-bring it on, I can't lose...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tobree
reply to post by nitro67

Should of got some goldeneye 64 on the go!
we was playin Golden Eye on 64 with the "one shot kill" on...I was unstoppable

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ocarina of time, goldeneye is still amazing imo.
mario kart, and super mario 64

N64 was an awesome system, way better than ps1

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ummmmmmmmmm by far the best game was perfect dark as far as the games you play with friends on multiplayer. The second would be Golden Eye which in itself was great I loved having some throwing knife matches as well as having the golden magnum. Third that stands out to me was WWF I know that game sucks but for the time it was great fun for me. I just miss blowing up those damn bots in perfect dark, I forget which map it was but it was a complex and there was a hallway in the back part of the map and I would camp with my friends at the time with the rail gun and proxy mines. I don't think I would ever compare that game to anything else it is a classic N64 Game. I still miss SEGA for Mortal Kombat and Sonic but I had way too much fun playing the N64 those days.What modern day games do you like to play?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinterskogen
Agreed! Even though Perfect Dark was supposed to improved (and i suppose adding a single player deathmatch with bots was good) it just wasn't as fun as Goldeneye.

That's what I taught at first but once you get to play a bit more, the multiplayer is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

Just one option that blows golden eye : You choose which guns appear and where on the map. No need for sucky guns in the map that no one likes and you don't HAVE to have a shield in the game, so forget shield camping.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
wwe no mercy was an awesome game. Me, and my friends back then spent half of the summer at my house playing it. I remember i used to be the "assman" and moon at my friends during a fatal 4 way match to annoy them lol. Zelda Ocarine of Time is the best game ever, I still play the game once in a while. ah, the memories...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Wow...haven't thought of the N64 in awhile..lol..007 was the all time best in the house. Not sure if Secret of Mana was N64 or Super....put some hours in with StarFox too..If I remember correctly.lol. Now that I am thinking on it I am sure some more will come to me...Funny thing I broke out the Game Cube today to play some Zelda,time to search for the 64!
edit on 06/08/2011 by cyberboiraves because: add

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Turok 2!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I loved almost every game you guys mentioned (excepting Yoshi's story- yuck). but did any of you ever play Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire. God I loved that game. I would replay the hoth battle over and over again.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I never got to beat this game cuz the last level glitched out on me... i was pissed.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tobree

GoldenEye 007. Mario 64.
edit on 9-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Conkers bad fur day was awesome. Golden eye of course and mario kart. Damn i nostalgiad hard right there.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinterskogen

Shame too cause I miss the days when there'd be 4 of us with complaints of "stop looking at my part of the screen" or banning others from playing as Oddjob due to his height being impossible to shoot at. Or the fun of using the hidden doors on the Temple level and surprising someone.

We always had the You Only Live Once thing on so one hit and you're dead and for extra hilarity, sometimes we'd have Slappers Only where your only weapon was the karate chop.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Turok dinosaur hunter, goldeneye, mariokart 64 and that one were you had to stop a truck from exploding? I forget what it was called.

N64 was great though,

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
that one were you had to stop a truck from exploding? I forget what it was called.

Blast Corps

The robots were hard to control and it was tough enough for me to hate it after a week but the concept was awesome (a truck with a nuclear bomb had lost control and was heading towards populated areas and you had to demolish buildings in the truck's path to avoid disaster using trucks, vans, diggers and other vehicles)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
mario carts!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The absolute best game for N64 in my opinion has to be Star Wars Rogue Squadron! I remember looking all over the city during the ps2 days looking for a used cartridge to play. I'd spend hours on that game. Classic!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All those games are good, but Shadowman holds a good place in my heart.
First game I played with swearing in, and a very adult story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join