It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N64 Classic Games

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Rougue Squadron, how i pray for another one of those on a newer console!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Golden eye was the best, perfect dark was just another golden eye to me.
fzerox was cool too.
starfox was great.
and mario 64 was awesome.
i prefere my old playstation 1 though, so many awesome games
edit on 1/11/2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

Perfect Dark was the sequal to goldeneye (technically), they lost the rights to Bond.
I thought the multiplayer surpassed goldeneye, especially because it had the Felicity and Complex.
I never liked the Temple map.
Plus it had some killer maps of it's own, and the almighty laptop gun, and bots.

4 people up against Darksim (I think was the hardest bot) was crazy, we did get some kills but damn not many.
Then we put 2 darksims in and it was chaos.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
seriously can't believe no one mentioned Road Rash 64...

That game had a ridiculous open environment for racing, sooo addicting, shoving a golf club through a biker's spokes at 140 mph and watching him fly in the air was priceless

Everyone pretty much mentioned my favs too, wwf raw was pretty good. Ocarina of time was great, and golden eye was just awesome with multiplayer. Also the NBA on NBC was like the nba jam remake, put a lot of time into that one

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

I never knew there was a road rash 64, I assure you if I did I would have got it, I played RR's on Sega MegaDrive, loved them, and one on Playstation. (Raod Rash 3D I think it was).

You say open environment for racing, you mean like open world?? Can you elaborate?
edit on 1-11-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hreply to post by Chukkles

No, not like open world, but you could literally just drive off in a field for miles. Its not like midnight club's open world if you are familiar, but like road rash 3D ps1 had with a less boundaries feel. Especially crazy when you got the super bikes that went like 200mph and jump overpasses like ramps lol

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
Conkers Bad Fur Day!

Best 64 game ever!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

wasnt a sequel (techinaly) as it had a completely different story but they kept many things from 007 on there just to please the fans. (the silly fans....like me)
007 was much better, perfect dark had some fun guns and some fun missions but playing through the story of goldeneye was far more entertaining.
yeah perfect dark had some remakes of 007 maps but the best 007 maps it did not.

never thought i'd rant about a computer game, look what you made me do lol.
edit on 2/11/2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I can't believe no one said this but...

Jet Force Gemini.. 2nd is 100% Perfect Dark I spent more time playing that back in the day than I ever did playing WoW..
edit on 3-11-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I can't believe no one said this but...

Jet Force Gemini.. 2nd is 100% Perfect Dark I spent more time playing that back in the day than I ever did playing WoW..
edit on 3-11-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

JFG, I played that, never completed, one of the first games I played were it was an all out war, (between dwarf pixie looking things and ants. I got stuck on a big level were I could find how to progress.

To ListerofSmeg: Props for being a Red Dwarf Fan.
The sequal point I was making about PD is that basically Joanna Dark would have been Bond and the rest of the game world would have been Bond related had they been able to keep the rights.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
i prefere my old playstation 1 though, so many awesome games
edit on 1/11/2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

Hated the Playstation, only games I enjoyed were the WCW games by THQ (Thunder, Nitro, WCW Vs The World) plus the WWF Smackdown series, Dynasty Warriors 4 and 5 and GTA 3 and Vice City. Every other PS game I thought either sucked or was a clone of a Nintendo game.

I loved Duke Nukem 64 despite the blatant censorship (like the strippers wearing t-shirts and not exposing their breasts like in the original, the changes to the script to remove swearing and the more extreme violence such as kicking the final boss' eye out of its socket to make a field goal)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Hated the Playstation, only games I enjoyed were the WCW games by THQ (Thunder, Nitro, WCW Vs The World) plus the WWF Smackdown series, Dynasty Warriors 4 and 5 and GTA 3 and Vice City. Every other PS game I thought either sucked or was a clone of a Nintendo game.

I loved Duke Nukem 64 despite the blatant censorship (like the strippers wearing t-shirts and not exposing their breasts like in the original, the changes to the script to remove swearing and the more extreme violence such as kicking the final boss' eye out of its socket to make a field goal)

lol i hate all the ps games you mentioned apart from vice, gta3 was ps2.
best games of the ps1 for me were tomb raider, duke nukem 3D, resident evil, crash bandicoot, tekkens. playstation hardly needed to copy n64 games as it had 100s of exclusive games that rocked.
my fave game was final fantasy 7, totaly unbeatable story even today.
best console for me was the sega megadrive(genesis)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join