It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99%? Who wants to be a part of the 100%?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
hold up seems someone doesnt know his kkk history the kkk was founded by the left and their targets originally were right wingers and african americans that good senator byrd that the democrats praised when he died was the only elected democratic senator.

not one right winger kkk member was ever elected to congress.
edit on 12-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

You can't prove this because you are wrong.

You are playing Theater Of The Absurd for truely ignorant idiots. The left is for tolerance, preaches equal opportunity, questions mainstream religion and changes the status quo whenever necessary. The right is the remnant of feudalism/rule by "divine right" and thus reisists change to the status-quo.

No amount of brainwashing can change these facts. You can spew misguided opinions all you want because the irony and hypocrisy of each post is clearly visible. America does not own conservatism, just like conservatives don't own the constitution.

And learn correct grammer dude!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

www.wnd.com...

he original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats. Read more: KKK's 1st targets were Republicans

can prove it eh and want to cease and desist with tellin me what your do not the boss of me.

thought i was doing one outstanding imitations of the last potus..

edit on 12-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

You are playing Theater Of The Absurd for truely ignorant idiots. The left is for tolerance,

Tolerant of who? Just people who believe the same as they do.

preaches equal opportunity,

you mean equal outcome, and distribution of resources

questions mainstream religion

you mean condemns mainstream religion

and changes the status quo whenever necessary.

To their/your own benefit.

It's grammar. Dude.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

What kind of a statement is this??? Where is your proof he is wrong? I see none, only slurring accusation with no factual basis

If we are so messed up, show us with history..... where and how

No fair using stuff *someone told me* we don't care how *smart* they are....show us the history of your *truth*

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Could this have been because republicans were federalist which forced federal government upon the confederate states?

Not saying that they went about it the right way but it's ironic that the republicans were the ones that attacked state power and now they want to be seen as its defender.

edit on 12-10-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You May Appreciate this

Ebay is full of this stuff. Ha Ha Ha. I would expect to see these Tshirts on sale at Wal Mart in a couple of more weeks. I want a Tie Dye version

www.ebay.com...

I like this better

edit on 12-10-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

You are playing Theater Of The Absurd for truely ignorant idiots. The left is for tolerance,

Tolerant of who? Just people who believe the same as they do.

No. Tolerance of everyone, including the enemy. But like everything else tolerance has its limitations

preaches equal opportunity,

you mean equal outcome, and distribution of resources

No. Your twisting "my words". I mean EXACTLY what I say.

questions mainstream religion

you mean condemns mainstream religion

Some people love it, some people question it and others condemn it. I personally condem it as a farce being played on the gullible. It may have some truth to it, but I strongly believe it has been altered through the ages to have become a work of the devil rather than work of god.

and changes the status quo whenever necessary.

To their/your own benefit.

To the majority benefit! It does not mean I hate "the elite", it simply means I hate cheaters. If you make it to the top because you deserve it then I will praise you. Unfortunately many do not deserve that respect!

It's grammar. Dude.

Grammer is important to be able to communicate effectively and efficiently. Having to guess what others write becomes tiring and annoying after a while.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed

What kind of a statement is this??? Where is your proof he is wrong? I see none, only slurring accusation with no factual basis

If we are so messed up, show us with history..... where and how

No fair using stuff *someone told me* we don't care how *smart* they are....show us the history of your *truth*

My proof is with history going back centuries and/or millenia. It seems you need to catch up on the right-left paradigm. I am not here to educate you because you are not worth my time...to be frank!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by beezzer

You May Appreciate this

Ebay is full of this stuff. Ha Ha Ha. I would expect to see these Tshirts on sale at Wal Mart in a couple of more weeks. I want a Tie Dye version

www.ebay.com...

I like this better

edit on 12-10-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

I'm looking for something rarer.

An OWS Job application!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So much for the tolerance of the left....

I rest my case!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

i can not sit here and tell someone what was running through the minds of the north and south neither one wanted to compromise which we all know led to war.

slavery ended by a right winger republican and was defended to the death buy south democrats history from that era up to current events has had some serious rewrites.,

that topic has been done to death use the search function or take a read here to find the answers you want

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What a convenient way to avoid those little fact thingies.....
pesky little fothermuckers.....they are!

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770
US diplomat & politician (1735 - 1826)

edit on 10/12/11 by Cinaed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You can get your job app. through MoveOn.org or through the SEIU intern program. You get paid with pizza and patchouli.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Hate them because they have more than you.

Very telling.

I hear a lot of this "envy" argument as the motivation for the 99% discontent.

I don't think people "hate" the 99% out of "envy".

I just think it has become crazy clear that the 1% stole our money, first with risky and often illegal trading and then when the 99% tried to withdrawl what was left of thier wealth when the schemes became clear, the government stepped in and simply handed the 1% trillions of the 99% money.

They continued to live high, pay executive bonuses, didn't loan out the taxpayer money they took like they promised. They sure as SH*& didn't create any jobs. They took the taxpayer money and invested in China, options for the food markets...people still need to eat and the energy industry...they still need electricity, this drove up prices on oil and food...it is the bailout money that is doing that.

But the 1% wants still more....lets eliminate Unions, lets elimnate workplace safety OSHA, lets elimnate the SEC, let's eliminate the minimum wage, lets eliminate child labor laws, let's eliminate the EPA...

Not hyperbole...that is their political agenda...It starts with David Koch's literal campaign platform from when he tried to become VPOTUS. Every item above is there and we see the agenda in every candidate he funds today.

They want to make their own little Kingdom of Royalty and serfs. It's called an Oligarchy

And when someone proposes ....after all of this...the most modest of tax increases on the 1% to recoup the slightest bit of what they took from the middle class through fraud and bailouts...Suddenly it becomes class warfare????? Envy?? Does a victim envy the criminal who robbed them? No, they simply ask for JUSTICE.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Then it seems a solution would be to prosecute the crooks and change the laws....even a duty.

But to lump in a bunch of citizens that worked hard for their money with the evil 1% and just TAKE their assets....with no due process of law

Well, that is just criminal

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm not talking about the slavery element.

I'm talking about state rights. Did Lincoln and the republican party force the southern states to remain in the union? Did they not force big government upon those states?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
well that 99% needs to read that damn dodd frank act of 2010

that does what? addresses all their "woes"

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

depends on your definition by giving slaves the right to freedom by enforcing government on them.

consider it a bad thing but if nothing was done was just as evil that was a no win situatation and yes the constitution was suspended to accomplish that.

should that scenario ever repeat itself? no.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

actually I am okay if someone has more than i do but i don't want those that have to ensure they ALWAYS have more by rigging the game so that no one other than them stay at the top. which is essentially what they have done.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

wow this is the dumbest post i have ever seen anyone post, ever. enjoy being co-opted by Soros.

edit: alot of people need to research how we got where we are today, its more complex than the rich taking your money. Although the people who took our money have gotten rich from it, its not the fault of everyone who has been successful in this country. Use some logic stronger than that of a 3rd grader, please.
edit on 10/12/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

End the Fed, Reinstate Glass Steagal, write off some of these mega debts that the taxpayer is NOT RESPSONSIBLE FOR! Taxpayers, all of us, are not responsible for the 1.45 quadrillion that the banks have racked up with the help of the Federal reserve and their scheme lending and fraud. Learn 2 Economics.
edit on 10/12/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join