It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to you all § ;-D%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hello "new family"

I`ve been lurking this site for a year or two now and I just can`t let a day pass without reading the actually news that are post here..

I used to rely on VG(norwegian newspaper), MSM papers and news channels for my info about what`s going on in the world today.
That was untill I found this great site containing the news and information I starved for.

My life was flipped up side down when I first started reading about Illuminati and its influence on the music and film industry, and ofc all the other alternative threads that are posted here.
I was hooked, I had found my drug.

My tasted in music and movies changed over night, as did the way I looked at the world.
Almost everything I was told untill that day had been a fabrication of lies.
I was angry with everyone, my mom and dad and my grandparents had all been a part of this lie.
I felt betrayed in every way.

Then i realised, they probably don`t know about this well played and fabricated game them selfe.
I started introducing some new information at the dinner table and we had some great discussions and grew stronger as a family.
Now I have my mom call me in the evening telling me that the news anchor on tv is making here crazy.. "I can`t belive I actually trusted that prick before" she says. ;p

I owe a big thanks to my new forum friends for bringing my family closer and making us all deny ignorance as well as starting to ask the question no one will hear or answer.

Because of you guys my sister, who is now 20, desided to work at getting here journalism grade instead of wanting to work at the bank.
She was accepted at kingston in england and now more than ever, wants to get the real news out there..

I hope this site can do for other what it`s done for me and my family, so that many more can change their way of thinking and start focusing on what`s realy important in life.. Family, friends, love and positivity.
Cheers to you all.
Be9al.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Be9al

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Be9al

Wow, Be9al! What a great first post! I'm so glad your family is closer, now! I'm glad you're at ATS and hope you enjoy it as much as I have over the years!

FibroKat

top topics

join