It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Everywhere and No-where

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Many people in the NWO forum, say the NWO control's everything, others say there is no NWO. People are misunderstanding the concept of NWO.

What is a NWO?

New - A organisation that has a beginning
World - A organisation that effects the world
Order - A organisation or alliance

The UN, EU, NATO, WTO are all NWO's.
They all effect the world to some degree.

Any alliance that has global influence can be a NWO. A NWO doesn't have to be an all powerful super-Government it can be any global alliance/union.

I hope people see what i mean

[edit on 28-8-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I see what you mean but i think you may be thinking too deep into the meaning. The way i see it the NWO is controled by the illuminati or Omega Agency the NWO is what they are trying to implement a new order over the world. What im saying is that the NWO is a idea not a group of people the illuminati are the organization.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Exactly UK Wiz! I've been meaning to ask that myself. These people already have more wealth and power than schmucks like us can possibly imagine. What purpose would be served by more? If "they" understand ANYTHING it's the principle of diminshing returns.

To say that there is a 200 year conspiracy that has yet to come to fruition, and that those with unlimited wealth and influence are prepared to risk it all in a unified scheme to grab that 1% that they don't control defies logic.

Old money is not smart money, It's inbred and craves only comfort and stability. (and sexual perversion)

NWO my ass.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I do see where you coming from UK Wizard, but the whole NWO theory is based around a elitle group planning to take over the world. But there is more truth in your post then most theories that are on the net.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The way I've always seen the NWO is a one world governing body... that is the concept that I've come to understand. It would work if we had other-worldly conflict, but as far as we know (for sure, anyways), we do not have a conflict with any other 'worlds'. As it stands now, all the groups you have listed are not by any means governing the entire world. China has it's own rules and government, as well as most all other countries. When the "NWO" gains enough ground (seems like democracy based communism is it right now) to influence the rest of the world to change over, then we will be under the complete control of the "NWO".

In our present state of evolution, NWO means too much power to too little people who still can't let go of the corruption that comes with it. Remember... Absolute power corrupts absolutly. If humans were more responsible, and not so barbaric, then I wouldn't oppose the NWO.

I do appreciate your insight, though. I may not agree with you, but this thread DOES clear up some misconceptions.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Don't know where this would belong just getting the hang of this site.

Doesn't W's reorganization of troops appear to be a step towards a police state.

What would be the reason for bringing troops home from around the world now with the position we've put ourselves in, unless something "big" is in the works.

I could be way off but with all the things happening that were once unconceivable shouldn't this be a major red flag. Especially with the knowledge of the internment camps already prepared for prisoners.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlmtdPotential
Don't know where this would belong just getting the hang of this site.

Doesn't W's reorganization of troops appear to be a step towards a police state.

What would be the reason for bringing troops home from around the world now with the position we've put ourselves in, unless something "big" is in the works.

I could be way off but with all the things happening that were once unconceivable shouldn't this be a major red flag. Especially with the knowledge of the internment camps already prepared for prisoners.

America is under the fear of another attack coming a.s.a.p and troops are needed incase the state is put on high alert. But of course, have troops out and about is clear signs of a police state

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Okay and not to go way off topic.

But in light of these possibilities doesn't some of what J. Titor was saying seem to be unfolding.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
While an elite few control most of the worlds wealth they must work tirelessly to maintain that wealth by keeping the status quo. An asset is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it and if the working masses wake up and realise what is going on and revolt this wealth can drop to zero in the blink of an eye. Money is not backed by gold nowdays so the status quo must be kept at all cost.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Assuming a police state is on the horizon, wouldn't a revolt by the people be exactly what "they" want.

Would it not just be giving them a reason the augment society to their liking, or to a point that is more manageable? As it stands the power is still in the hands of the people even though it's not in their minds, we still have the authority to overthrow a tyrannical gov�t. But what if acting upon these rights puts us in the exact position we are trying to avoid.

What happens when we are attacked again on American soil and they say the state of the country is unstable and unsafe and military control is the best way to maintain peace and order. Would you be willing at that point to pick up arms and fight? At this point the constitution would be worthless and we would basically be no better of the countries we are denouncing and invading now.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Okay and not to go way off topic.

But in light of these possibilities doesn't some of what J. Titor was saying seem to be unfolding.

J.Titor was a hoax dude

All this hoaxer done was look at the different outcomes and then developed a conclusion to build a hoax.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't doubt it, but if you check his statements and current evens, whoever this guy was he was on to something.

With all the possible disinfo going around and the facts that are plainly visible yet difficult to decipher, shouldn't every aspect of the "situation" be examined.

I can honestly say I am extremely new to "denying ignorance" but in light of all the information I have gone over SOMETHING is up. To have numerous sources saying the same thing with extreme detail doesn't it make you wonder? obviously it does or you wouldn't be here.

So can you say that all of this is a figment of everyone's imagination?

Still if it is all made up it's a pretty damn good hoax!!!

[edit on 3-9-2004 by UnlmtdPotential]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I see the NWO as a few people from each key body (UN, Govenment, banking etc). Only a few from each sector, each with the same common goal and influencing the body they are in towards the same goal.

Unconnected in the light, joined in the shadows!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Still if it is all made up it's a pretty damn good hoax!!!

[edit on 3-9-2004 by UnlmtdPotential]

Of course, it is a good hoax, but the pictures are all fake and someone confessed to it.

I see the NWO as a few people from each key body (UN, Govenment, banking etc). Only a few from each sector, each with the same common goal and influencing the body they are in towards the same goal.

There is a group made of just like that, the bilderbergs. Some of the most powerfulist people on the planet discussing international issuses, etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Those are the "groups" that control the world.

Groups that share many members past and present.

Could i pls get a link to this confession infinite.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Those are the "groups" that control the world.

Groups that share many members past and present.

Could i pls get a link to this confession infinite.

I dont know about groups controlling the world, i dont believe no one controls the world...yet

as for the link, look under the John Titor section on ATS, i swear i read a post about someone confessing to the hoax.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok, my turn to go halfway off topic, hehe

Possibility that Titor was someone involved with the NWO scheme, who wanted to get the warning and message out in a way that wouldn't look like someone spilling the beans. If you look at many books about NWO, alot of the 'predictions' have and are currently coming to pass, similar to Titor's postings. Just a thought I'd throw out there, and this thread seemed appropriate without starting an entire new one for it.

new topics

top topics

join