It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really goes on at blood banks in USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Who checks blood banks in the United States and for that matter who ever audits the blood banks we have all over the United States. Let’s examine a possible explanation of where some of the blood goes and could it be so shocking that everyone might be surprised?

What if our government was secretly giving ALIENS blood as their food supply? If we look back at history we will see that in ancient times many ancient civilizations used blood sacrifices for the gods. Why did they use blood as a sacrifice? Do people not find it odd that it’s always about blood. What’s so special about human/animal blood? We as humans have no need to live off of blood, but why is it that every civilization in history did blood sacrifices?

Blood for the Gods

Mayans Mural of Violence

It is known that there are over 14 million litres of human blood donated yearly to the Red Cross. That’s a lot of blood being donated yearly and that’s probably a conservative number. Let’s look at a 5 year supply and that would put us over 70 million litres in supply. That’s a lot of blood just sitting around and they always want more.

Now what if ALIENS survived off of blood and this is where we go all of the vampire legends from. What if after all of this time that our government came up with a creative way for us to donate our blood through blood banks and then some of it was given to ALIENS. This could possible explain why there hasn’t been any ALIEN invasion as we are willingly giving our blood away.
Doesn’t everyone find it odd that cattle mutilations are always left with no blood in the animal? Like something just sucked it dry—Vampirism. ALIESN live off of blood. This explains why sightings of ALIENS always describe them with sharp teeth like a vampire.

A possible government conspiracy that needs investigating.

Who is watching the blood banks!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
More likely that a single accident victim can go through quite a few liters of blood while they're en route, in triage, etc.

link   
Interesting articulation, although I admit there are many varied hypothesis which could alternatively also explain the issue.

But in the event something similar to this hypothesis is correct, than we should consider ourselves lucky in my estimation.

I would rather the aliens ask for me to donate blood safely rather than have them just round us up and throw us in a blender.

link   
First off, you'd look a lot more credible if aliens wasn't in all caps every time you say it. Second, this is about as ridiculous as the old "Blood Libel" mess against the Jews. I suppose you buy into the Dulce Papers as well, because this same idea is essentially repeated there.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

There's just a bit of conjecture involved here.

I'm not sure that it warrants an investigation.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
First off, you'd look a lot more credible if aliens wasn't in all caps every time you say it. Second, this is about as ridiculous as the old "Blood Libel" mess against the Jews. I suppose you buy into the Dulce Papers as well, because this same idea is essentially repeated there.

Just because something appears absurd or ludicrous at face value does not discredit it's authenticity. This is a critical mistake.

Just a few hundred years ago virtually the entire population believed that men flying around in the sky was ridiculous and asinine. But look at what happened.

The hypothesis may be "out there", but there is a slight and minor chance that it could end up being true. I admit this is very unlikely but it is not impossible.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article I found that talks about my hypothesis. I am only getting started on this as I have questionsed this for some time now.

Aliens, Vampires & the Da Vinci Code

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

14 million litres a year is not much at all and really begers belief how people arent dying on the operating table because they cant get any blood.
ive always considered the posibiltys of the blood bank, but never thought of the alien link.
anything is possible, but if you were an alien what would you want with our blood?
maybe tptb still follow ancient rituals and need to drink blood or offer it to the gods

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The vampire, an archetypal figure who pops up in many myths from around the world, is most familiar to Western audiences in the form of Bram Stoker's Dracula and Anne Rice's Lestat — aristocratic bloodsucking immortals of unholy origin. In more paranoid circles, vampires have been re-imagined as a race of alien beings called the Anunnaki, who have traveled from beyond to control and colonize the planet Earth (in fact, they've been in control for quite a while now). Looking at the conspiracy theories of underground celebrity David Icke, Marcus LiBrizzi offers his own theory about the meaning of these horrific beings for a world caught in the grip of a grand economic reorganization. Linking these myths to the realities of transnational capital and the Network Society, LiBrizzi is able to craft his own compelling narrative about the horrors of the New World Order. [Editor's introduction to the previous publication.]

The Anunnaki--The Vampire

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

14 million litres a year is not much at all and really begers belief how people arent dying on the operating table because they cant get any blood.
ive always considered the posibiltys of the blood bank, but never thought of the alien link.
anything is possible, but if you were an alien what would you want with our blood?
maybe tptb still follow ancient rituals and need to drink blood or offer it to the gods

I only gave you the stats for red cross and not every hospital or blood bank.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think the ALIENS are real people
People need blood all the time.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS

Originally posted by UniverSoul

I only gave you the stats for red cross and not every hospital or blood bank.

i dunno how many people they deal with, but i know that for example more then 14 million people need blood each year in america and way more than just 1litre each..the red cross work worldwide in some of the most densley populated places etc..

edit on 6-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join