It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is Behind our Sun? a Must See!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Nice video. I don't know if it is lens flare or not. I do know the Bible and I do know what time we are living in, the signs are all around. I know that a massive earthquake is coming soon, a solar flare, asteroid, and star hitting the earth and this will just be the beginning of sorrows. All you can do is point out things are not right and point to the only one that can make it right...Jesus Christ. All the love and light and peace and good vibrations and enlightenment and all the other new age terminology that people use it is not going to help for what is coming. All you can do is bring it to their attention.
edit on 6-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

edit on 7-10-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I tried to tell OP in your thread last night. I might as well say it again tho . Do not take pictures of the Sun and
then post them on ATS.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Irresponsible, fear-mongering trash is what it is. Here's why. You admit you have no expertise in the field, yet you put doom related music on, and show a collage of 'End of world' events while quoting the bible.

It's one thing to be curious and share ideas and suspicions etc, but that video is so slanted with ill founded propaganda that it's not funny.

There's enough doom and gloom on here without this.

Do i have to send $29.95 somewhere?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I myself have seen many similar pics, and didn´t at first believe the "lens flarers" explanations.

However, there is one easy way to verify this yourself: take that same camera you used, point it at a lightbulb as if it was the sun, shoot. Now watch the pic. Even invert it. That same pattern of dots appearing to be some kind of object will appear, confirming there is indeed a planet beside the lightbulb as well. (or rather, lens flare)
edit on 7-10-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Now you just ruined your camera CCD.

Do you really think we would still be here if there was a second sun, and do you really think you would be the first to notice?

Now get yourself a new camera, and hobby. Glass has a way of double imaging things, Google it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
so behind our sun is lens flares?

I dont get it

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by kwell

I tried to tell OP in your thread last night. I might as well say it again tho . Do not take pictures of the Sun and
then post them on ATS.

Because people with a fully functioning brain will tell you what it is and wont brush your ego with BS unfounded nonsense...is that why dude???

Why are you saying this? Do you believe we are wrong too? Do you believe its NOT lens flare?

Its lens flare

If you believe this is anything other than lens flare you are delusional

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Every time I see one of these threads, I get my welding hood and look at the sun.

I have yet to see anything through it like what I am shown on the thread.

Maybe it sees me comming and hides.

Could someone take a few pictures through a welding lens and see if these "objects" are still there.

I wonder if lens flair would still be seen.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

All the love and light and peace and good vibrations and enlightenment and all the other new age terminology that people use it is not going to help for what is coming.

Sorry I found this amusing, because all of the love and the light is what is coming, and it is exactly what is going to save us. Sorry, but all I can do is make YOU aware of that. Safe passage my friend.

PLPL

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

You can still get lens flare through a welding mask...the sun is stupidly bright

Its not as bad as when using no filters...but its still possible.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ok I think we need to sticky a thread. OP you claim you've been following this site for over a year yet you don't do your homework. I won't be harsh but you should know from the hundreds of threads created on here all of them like this turn out to be the same...100% Lens Flare. There is nothing behind our sun.

Easiest way to tell a Lens Flare is taking a video camera & while recording the sun take your finger and try to block out the 2nd dot. It will show up right on your finger.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The Ultimate Lens Flair

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Good grief people, we get the point, its lens flares. Cut the lady some slack. No need in piling on.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1FullHouse
You're link doesn't work.

Works for me just fine.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I think our old enemy is trying to snow the masses. All those satellites we have and only a few actually targetting the sun and what lies beyond. Someone doesn't want the world to know what is coming, and certainly doesn't want them seeking salvation. Interesting times we live in.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Lol. Ultimate Warrior. I laughed when his voice started getting high pitched.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Can I get a HOAX?

2nd.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Okay, so just about everyone agrees it is lens flare. Now, for the sake of future reference, IF one were to suspect there is some sort of celestial body obscured by the glare of the sun, what would be the most effective way of discerning and recording it? What sort of equipment would work best? I've read elsewhere in other threads that some people use welding masks for their cameras. But we just saw we can still get lens flare, which to me still looks like it could be something solid. So, what's the best way to get a good image of this hypothetical object that will ensure it can't be confused with lens flare?

What other supplementary information should one research? I am guessing there would be some sort of noticeable gravitational effects of such a body so near the sun. I know some people think the many quakes in odd places would be such a sign but I would think it would be a lot worse than what we have seen. Would there not also be a noticeable effect on tides?

I do agree with others here who believe a few amateur photos run through photo shop filters is not going to make the grade here at ATS, now that I've seen it in action. So, what would sort of presentation would? I'm not asking to be incendiary, but because I believe the OP made a sincere effort to report something she believes in. But she made a lot of the same mistakes most of us amateur observers would. So how do we turn this from a negative pile up and into an educational moment for the forum going forward?
edit on 7-10-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I believe you were addressing me so I'll respond.

I didn't mean to be vague. What I was saying was pictures of the sun produce flares, so don't post pics of the sun on ATS, because it's so ridiculous. It just shouldn't even be allowed. If you have a picture of the sun. I don't even want to see it. I apologise for the misunderstanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join