It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is Behind our Sun? a Must See!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Who are all of you people to say that it is a lens flair, it might not be, it could be what this man is trying to say it is. I myself cannot tell, but i feel sorry for all you people who cant have the open mind to believe that it may not be a lens flare, just because you see something strange doesnt mean its fake.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thebelieverufo

Seeing something strange is one thing...
But seeing the same strange thing over and over and over on a daily basis after it's been proven to be lens flare is another. It's lens flare. I can go make the same picture with my cell phone cam.

link   

Originally posted by thebelieverufo
Who are all of you people to say that it is a lens flair, it might not be, it could be what this man is trying to say it is. I myself cannot tell, but i feel sorry for all you people who cant have the open mind to believe that it may not be a lens flare, just because you see something strange doesnt mean its fake.

It's ok to have an open mind, just not so open that your brain falls out.

Lens flare 100%. No doubt about it.

Are any of these people who make these vids smart enough to simply place a finger in between the sun and the camera? Cause if they did they may feel a little silly about their conclusions.
edit on 10/6/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by thebelieverufo

Dude...ive lived long enough and seen enough photos to know for certain the effects of lens flare.

Please dont treat us like the morons for pointing out facts here

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fight4YourSoul
reply to post by Ventessa

how do you explain the round little circles around it? I say it's the moons that surrounds this big planet

Like the word itself says, lens flare. It all depends on the lens you use, the quality of the glass, how much elements the lens has and the interior coating design. Cheap lenses and zoom lenses have this problem more as also handy cam lenses or cell phone lenses. That's why you see different kinds of flares, different colors, shapes,...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I see nothing strange or fake in those pictures.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Dude....It's a lens flare.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Can we get this moved to the HOAX bin now please mods

Shame theres not a forum to put stuff like this...im sure this will go the same way as most threads...become 20 pages long all arguing what it is, totally ignoring the fact that its lens flare.

The video is supposed to show a planet behind the sun...it shows lens flare...therefor its a HOAX video and deserves to be in the correct forum

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

umm.
who are you to assume that none of us are capable of identifying the picture?
I am a photographer. So if you are not perhaps you could defer to my explanation in the matter:
IT IS LENS FLARE!!! Honestly people i can't say it enough.
to the OP, wlcome to ats and congrats on your first post. I hate to burst your bubble or make you feel bad, but I have to say this or i will burst:
Look at how many pics you have there. Look at how many hours you have spent ruining your cameras sensors, "editing" them with photoshop filters, likely telling all who would listen that there is something by the sun as they smile and nod and then back away slowly. So much time wasted. This is the problem with these subjects. People don't or wont understand something, then invest endless hours trying to convince the world of their errors. You arent the only one. If I have to say lens flare one more time i will go insane, really. I dont know why people won't listen to the knowledgable here. If you had taken the first pic and posted it somewhere, you would have gotten your answer and spared yourself a lot of time and energy. One or two people will pop by to congratulate you on your amazing find, but ignore them, and listen to the more seasoned photographers. Drop these pics, and take that awesome tenacity and energy and move on to another topic. Just stay away from those flickering UFOs that slowly drift on the air currents. They are chinese lanterns and I am getting tired of seeing those here too!!
lol. sorry if my post sounded rude - i am really saying all of these things with a jovial and teasing tone of voice - not an angry or arrogant vocie, so i hope you take it as such. Hope to see you around the threads. Dont stop looknig for stuff to post, but the fearmongering and doom music, maybe a bit less of that next time.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A rant about how this thread is dumb

I'm just gonna pop in here and leave this..

laters.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I normally don't chime in on too many threads... but I just had to say that I'm utterly surprised too see that some people in this world have no clue what a lens flare is. This is clearly, 100%, without a doubt, a lens flare.
One of my hobbies is photography, so lens flares to me is like coffee to Starbucks lol

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OK I SEE I AM GETTING BEAT OVER THE HEAD WITH THE LENS FLARE AND EVEN PUTTING ME IN THE HOAX FORUM. Like I said before I am not here to convince anyone. I may not be a professional photographer, or scientist.So if this gets moved oh well I wont lose sleep over it. All I know is I believe this to be a planet behind our sun. Oddly enough I had a dream about a planet appearing behind our sun PRIOR to me having ANY acknowledgement of planetx/niburu . I find that to be too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. Especially seeing the little round circles that could then be identified as the moons surrounding planet x. But I forgot that is a lens flare too. It's funny how people come to these sights seeking truth and facts and when something is presented that can fit into proof of what people's theories are many will come up with some bright idea why it couldn't be true. Mainly because something was said they didn't like or fit their beliefs. Such as the scripture I used and my words at the end. So if that is the case then so be it. I know I stand firm in my beliefs. Good luck to those who believe in planet x but reject any proof and sitting waiting for something much bigger as proof (Like the day it actually shows up behind our sun and then it's to late to prepare).

** By the way I am a female, I used my husband's youtube account.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Actually it is you who are not open minded.

Most of the people in this thread are telling you it's a lens flare, yet you seem unwilling to be open-minded enough to accept that fact. If you were truly open-minded, you would research lens flare, and then you would retract your statement "I myself cannot tell", and you would also be able to tell...it's lens flare.

It's funny how people come to these sights seeking truth and facts and when something is presented that can fit into proof of what people's theories are many will come up with some bright idea why it couldn't be true.
You should really look into a mirror when you say that. Because it really applies to you.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

OK I SEE I AM GETTING BEAT OVER THE HEAD WITH THE LENS FLARE AND EVEN PUTTING ME IN THE HOAX FORUM. Like I said before I am not here to convince anyone. I may not be a professional photographer, or scientist.So if this gets moved oh well I wont lose sleep over it. All I know is I believe this to be a planet behind our sun. Oddly enough I had a dream about a planet appearing behind our sun PRIOR to me having ANY acknowledgement of planetx/niburu . I find that to be too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. Especially seeing the little round circles that could then be identified as the moons surrounding planet x. But I forgot that is a lens flare too. It's funny how people come to these sights seeking truth and facts and when something is presented that can fit into proof of what people's theories are many will come up with some bright idea why it couldn't be true. Mainly because something was said they didn't like or fit their beliefs. Such as the scripture I used and my words at the end. So if that is the case then so be it. I know I stand firm in my beliefs. Good luck to those who believe in planet x but reject any proof and sitting waiting for something much bigger as proof (Like the day it actually shows up behind our sun and then it's to late to prepare).

** By the way I am a female, I used my husband's youtube account.

Oh please spare me lol

Take your time to research lens flare.

The lens flare is recorded in the image...thats why its solid when you invert the colours and mess about with filters...its on the picture.
The lens flare is caused by pointing the camera at a BRIGHT object..you have most likely ruined your camera now btw

You are the one who is wrong here. The pictures you presented contain lens flare...thats a FACT. They arent planets they are lens flares...the small dot is just part of the flare. It moves depending on where you point the camera at...so its normal for it to move from pic to pic.

Please dont insult our intelligence

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fight4YourSoul

Ok, you win. The jig is up.

That's Galactus and the little guy is Silver Surfer.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I definitely agree with everyone else...

The photos in the video of the object behind the sun are indeed lens flares.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Okay, let me help.
I am not a photog. Just an everyday person.

My proof disputing this is simple.
I was driving down I-70 west from Columbia on Sunday eve. The sun was in my eyes from 6pm until it went below the horizon.

The sun was below the visor and no way could I get away from it. Right in my eyes for two hours.
I saw the sun, and sun spots in my vision even when looking away.
Nice burns on my retina. Blueish spots, many many spots, from staring at the road with the sun right there.
No way to avoid it unless I pulled over somewhere and waited it out..

I can say without a doubt that there were only one spot. Not two, or several.
Just our regular bright-assed sun in my eyes for what seemed like forever. Every spot retained in my vision was a singular spot. Many singular spots but just the one.

That is my eye witness account of our brilliant sun. Singular and eye staining.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
some of your pics seen to include lens flare

but your 3.5 video is more intriguing than even Melancholia.

theres no doubt in my mind that theres something below normal visibility behind the Sun somewhere, that humanity will one day find out when its too late.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Too late for what? Are you suggesting with enough time, tragedy can be averted?

Come on, man, this is bush league fear mongering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join