It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP responseble for Japan Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Text

Alex Collier predicts that a part off japan might sink!

if so how is this possible ?

sorry iam new here can someone please show me how to atch a youtube video
to a thread, thanks

many people believe HAARP was responsible is this true?

ive done research on HAARP but can it caused both Japanese and Indonesian

Earthquakes that let to tsunami's ?

and why wasn't such a topic ever discussed in media ?

edit on 6-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Would be better if someone taught you how to use the search feature....so here goes

At the top of the screen is a blue bar. Contained within that is a button called "search"

Type in the name of the Youtube video....and see if it has been posted before

*hint* *hint* lol

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Nice. Thats never been brought up here. Good work my friend. Finnaly something fresh.
S+F

link   
reply to post by futuredude

Haarp is the one controlling the weather as well

link   
I'm sorry my friend, I see that you are new here but unfortunately, your video doesn't work.

It won't show up and when I click the YouTube link, it says you have a malformed video ID.

You should do a search of the subject, because as you will find, many things like this have been discussed at length before. The people who run this website usually lock or delete these sorts of threads, and that's a shame, because I think it's clear that you are simply new here and trying to find some discussion.

Good luck my friend, you will soon learn the ropes and be a well adjusted member.

As for why this isn't discussed in the media, well, the media has very little interest in telling the truth.

Check out these links for more information, hopefully you will find the discussion you are looking for:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Nice. Thats never been brought up here. Good work my friend. Finnaly something fresh.
S+F

That's really cute. So funny too.

You should be proud of yourself for pushing away a new member instead of helping him.

Great job.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

I feel like an idiot not knowing how this stuff works but its ok , i'll learn soon

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This one from 1995?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely
That's really cute. So funny too.

You should be proud of yourself for pushing away a new member instead of helping him.

Great job.

I couldn't be any more proud of what I am, have become and accomplished.

I pushed absolutely nobody. I walked right around him.

Can I use for a reference some day.
edit on 6-10-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Do not feel like an idiot, an idiot would not be trying to learn.
I am also into the HAARP phenomenon.
I came across my proof in testimony from Sec Def William Cohen when back 1997-2001 mentioned it when he answered a question during testimony that is public record, at least it was 2 months ago.
In the last sentence to question number 4, Sec Def Cohen stated he/they were worried HAARP could be used by a rogue nation state.
In the previous paragraph he had been asked a question about North Korea.
I am sorry I could not find my link to the PDF but, I remember it was the last sentence in his answer to #4.
Go to the Defense Dept.sight and look up William Cohen and read through his speeches or testimonies back in 1997 I believe because he was new to the post.
I found it by accident after following a link from something I read on ATS, so you have to do a lot of link checking and reading between the lines.
I thought I saved it and will keep looking.
You know how it is once you can't find something you can't rest until you do.

Your on a journey that is going to scare the holy crap out of you and no one will believe you, but those of us who who are willing to seek out the truth.
The more people who know the better we all are.
Get back to me here if you find it and I will do the same.
Here is some stuff on Tesla Veil of invisibilty pdf link
Wiki link to start
Rbrtj

edit on 8-10-2011 by rbrtj because: moved source link to right spot

edit on 8-10-2011 by rbrtj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

why are you blaming some organization for an earthquake?
(seriously, have i walked into a looney bin?)
people cant make earthquakes, it's caused by friction between plates in the earth's crust. so tell me, how can human beings trigger something that takes (and im guessing here)hundreds or perhaps thousands of years of pressure below the earth?
it's called nature, guys. no scary HAARP here

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rbrtj

trust me i already know iv'e been researching this stuff for 7 months , i can't talk to any body because they

1#don't understand what the HELL iam talking about
2#Don't believe me
3#Don't give a F@##

And beieng the only one that knows what tomorrow has install for us scares the living sh!T out of me

but thankfully i can discuss it here with my fellow friend who knows iam not a crazy ass guy on coc aine or something

thank you

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalKyon

why are you blaming some organization for an earthquake?
(seriously, have i walked into a looney bin?)
people cant make earthquakes ...

We do have the technology to create EQs. Google HAARP ... Do you think we have the ethics and morals not to use it?
edit on 10-10-2011 by AllIsOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalKyon

You / we have previously seen how an Opera (High pitch) singer can break a glass ????
Well because I cannot deliver factual Truth concerning the ability of HAARP to cause an EQ, allow me to at least theorise, by suggesting how such a higher than high powered device as HAARP, would 'possibly' find it easy to deliver a 2Khtz signal to one part of a tectonic plate/ By doing so they MAY have caused the plate to shift.

If I am wrong, then good, for it will prove HAARP are not that dangerous. However if I am perhaps correct???? What does the future hold for us?

PS Sorry if I keep hitting wrong keyboard buttons, but eyes at 65 do things their way (Grin)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
HAARP can create Earthquakes, no doubt
but not on the scale of the Tohoku-Oki Earthquake!

Many People think that we just need to send waves to heat up the Water in the 10Km deep Zone
but this is only half the truth!

Let us have a look

The length of fault that experienced significant slip during the Tohoku-Oki earthquake was about 250 kilometers, about half of what would be conventionally expected for an event of this magnitude.

Furthermore, the area where the fault slipped the most -- 30 meters or more -- happened within a 50- to 100-kilometer-long segment. "This is not something we have documented before," says Simons.

"I'm sure it has happened in the past, but technology has advanced only in the past 10 to 15 years to the point where we can measure these slips much more accurately through GPS and other data."

Source:

And we have:

They say that before the M9 earthquake, the total electron content of the ionosphere increased dramatically over the epicentre, reaching a maximum three days before the quake struck. At the same time, satellite observations showed a big increase in infrared emissions from above the epicentre, which peaked in the hours before the quake. In other words, the atmosphere was heating up.

These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism.

The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon. The radioactivity from this gas ionises the air on a large scale and this has a number of knock on effects. Since water molecules are attracted to ions in the air, ionisation triggers the large scale condensation of water.

Source:

HAARP can't do this, afaik

Afir the Slip on the Boxer Day Tsunami was even bigger!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You tube>>>> copy and paste the characters after/between the equal sign and click on vid you tube button located above and paste.
How I learned was to preview a persons quote and see what they copied and pasted.
Now not all videos are like this and the one below was the second one I tried.

Experiment in preview to get videos to work.

Rbrtj

edit on 12-10-2011 by rbrtj because: typo

edit on 12-10-2011 by rbrtj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join