It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I remember this key element from my dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hi there ATSers,

I had a dream last night and I remember one element in particular which I felt had an important meaning and/or symbolism. This element is a 3 tailed scorpion. Imagine yourself walking down the streets and everything is fine then by hazard you see a 3 tailed scorpion. You are not scared of it be you feel there is a considerable danger about it so you do not want to let it approach you too much.

This is what my dream was really centered on. With that being considered, I am now asking you, dear users, to give in what you feel about this or what do you think it could actually mean. I am on research right now but outside opinion can be useful sometimes.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Hey. Was it flying too? Did it have wings? Breathe fire?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by redstorm

Not at all the be honest, it was simply walking on the ground and trying to approach me, which was something i did not want at all ahah. I feel you are making a reference to a dragon here, which I do not see any correlation.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
dangerous or poisonous

other : bitterness, stinging, hurtful attitudes or remarks

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
To me this is symbolic of three problems in your life that are symptoms of a larger problem.

Each tail can hurt you, but are connected to a larger body.

So far it has not stung you, it is only walking around you or towards you. But given time it will sting you.

What problems are you facing in life?

What issues?

Are there three problems in your life that are symptoms of a larger problem?

Drugs?

Alcohol?

Smoking?

Sex?

What?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

This is a possibility indeed. To be honest I did not even think it could mean this. I will be thinking about it.

Thanks for the interpretation out there.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
When it comes to dream interpretation, you can't rely on what the internet says....

A dream encyclopedia is stupid.

You have to listen to your feelings.

What were you most afraid of with the beast?

Etc.

The brain uses symbols, and feelings - as the spirit world does as well. You must listen to your feelings. Empathic and intuitive responses are how you figure dreams out.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There is always negative stigmas attached to the Scorpion, and they really stand for more. Like in your dream Scorpions are symbols of power and they are also naturally protective and defensive, you respected the creature enough not to approach it. Then there is the good old number three, the trinity, mind/body/spirit. So putting all these elements together here is my thoughts. That when a person is strong in mind/body/spirit, they to can walk with the confidence the Scorpion does, and receive respect from those around them in this realm as well as on a spiritual level. Strength of body, strength of mind and strength of spirit. Protect and defend what you know inwardly to be the truth, the inner voice never lies.

PLPL

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Thank you for the reply, this is a great idea of what the meaning could be. I will be introspecting to search the real answer inside.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

Mmmh ... An answer would be better than smileys at least lol.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Beware scorpio rising.

new topics

top topics

join