It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We The People' Petition Seeks Truth Of Alien Visits From Obama Administration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Just a quick one as I'm meant to be working haha but reguarding the member who says we don't have a right to know and saying we won't cope with it. First off we DO have a right to know we are all human living on the same planet, as for government officials and military personnel who let's say know about ETs etc if you removed their ranks and titles (prime minister president etc) they are just the same human beings as us. Of course we have a right to know. As for not being ready ok maybe some people arnt I know for a fact I'm ready ... Given the chance I'd be off this rock at the word go. Even if I end up getting anally probed, after all our world governments **** us up the backside every day

YOU....maybe ready....some members here may THINK they are ready....but believe me...most are NOT! HELL...I THOUGHT I was ready. I wish I did not know what I now know.

No matter how ready or capapble for knowing or understanding what the reality is on this subject a person may think they are....THEY ARE NOT! And I am refering to just the people here never mind all the different types of people in the world.

No one in their right mind would be happy or satisfied or put at peace...after learning even a SMALL percentage of the reality of what is going on. We are not talking about learning who will win the Super Bowl or World Series in advance....this is more akin to a person finding out the future date of their DEATH....and please don't connect that statement with some concept of the planet facing some immenent DOOM. It was just an example of the type of emotional state disclosure brings to a persons mind and conceptions of our place in the Universe.

Ignorance is BLISS! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Split thankyou for your reply first off I didn't intend to say everyone is ready and I understand what you have to say nor did I want to give off the wrong impression about myself. Peoples thoughts and comments are their own which I fully appreciate
but as for myself I have grown tired of today's worlds governments who think they have control over us, I'm sick to do death with constant wars and the bickering they give to other countries. We are all the same race (let's leave out the conspiracies about aliens living on earth for now lol) and I just want something to mess up all the governments corruption and lies

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ohhh the UFO Hunters they are my favorite frm these shows for one reason - they do experiments proving when something is not lights/flares, this is good enough. Forget that Bill Burnes is the kind of persons one should not be - a blind believer. So is this why no UFO Hunters Season 4? They were too busy with a petition.

Ok I said it in the other thread will say it again: If ONE country announces that aliens exist and have been here or contact of some kind is still made, people will think TWICE and wonder because so far many dont even bother with the subject, If even one country announces that, it would cause a reaction to other nations and they will start asking and DEMANDING THE TRUTH from their governments!

And forget these piece of paper called 'Petitions' that they will read, ignore and throw in the bin, People need to make protests and demonstrations like they are doing now in New York, ONLY PRESSURE will make the governement reveal what they have to reveal.

Without pressure on your government you ain't doing anything! It may not be aliens but they will have no choice but to reveal something whatever that is.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If obama ever sees this petition he will face palm.... he has so much crap on his plate already... plus he will probably botch disclosure and bow to the aliens anyways.. then proceed to sell us out to them

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
9,000 signatures and counting. The White House decided to change the amount of signatues to 25,000 to gain the President's attention. It was 5,000 (this petition did that in 4 days). It couldn't hurt to sign.

personally i think it should be stickied.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

Admin Edit: see prior removal of link for explanation
edit on 10-10-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Just a quick one as I'm meant to be working haha but reguarding the member who says we don't have a right to know and saying we won't cope with it. First off we DO have a right to know we are all human living on the same planet, as for government officials and military personnel who let's say know about ETs etc if you removed their ranks and titles (prime minister president etc) they are just the same human beings as us. Of course we have a right to know. As for not being ready ok maybe some people arnt I know for a fact I'm ready ... Given the chance I'd be off this rock at the word go. Even if I end up getting anally probed, after all our world governments **** us up the backside every day

YOU....maybe ready....some members here may THINK they are ready....but believe me...most are NOT! HELL...I THOUGHT I was ready. I wish I did not know what I now know.

No matter how ready or capapble for knowing or understanding what the reality is on this subject a person may think they are....THEY ARE NOT! And I am refering to just the people here never mind all the different types of people in the world.

No one in their right mind would be happy or satisfied or put at peace...after learning even a SMALL percentage of the reality of what is going on. We are not talking about learning who will win the Super Bowl or World Series in advance....this is more akin to a person finding out the future date of their DEATH....and please don't connect that statement with some concept of the planet facing some immenent DOOM. It was just an example of the type of emotional state disclosure brings to a persons mind and conceptions of our place in the Universe.

Ignorance is BLISS! Split Infinity

So..... What do you know now? How did you get that knowledge?
Who are you to judge what people can or can't handle? Just because you have a hard time with it doesn't mean another person would.

So please, what is this knowledge you claim to have that you wish you didn't know? And how did you get this information?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
One thing is for sure and that is that ANYTHING that has the potential to fundamentally change humanities perceptions and realities of themselves and the world in which humanity lives be they religious, scientific or political in nature then those realities that would change the above will be kept under raps;To much to lose for all the big multinational company's that have the utilities under their control,electricity, nuclear ect, the same for the religious organisations and the political main streams;For the above reasons i wholly welcome and advocate complete disclosure;NO one, be they political,religious or scientific in origin have the right to deny a species an advancement that helps in evolutionary terms new ways of bettering its existence and helps create a better and fairer world for ALL not just the privileged few that we have today and that's global;

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: TEXT

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

No one in their right mind would be happy or satisfied or put at peace...after learning even a SMALL percentage of the reality of what is going on.

Seems to imply you believe you DO know what's going on. Please, enlighten us.

How bad could it be? If it were conquest, it would have happened by now. If it was to eat us, we'd notice tons of missing persons. Our resources wouldn't be the goal, those could be had from many different planets or even grown on entire terra formed planets. So what, pray tell, could be such a diabolical agenda? Simple, there isn't one you could think of that would make any logical sense, so it's easiest to simply leave it as a mystery.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I for one hope that disclosure never comes. Hardly anyone would be able to deal with it and frankly you have no right to know.

You don't think we have a right to know that interstellar travel could be a reality, and that we're not alone in the Universe?

We're talking about the key to solving many of our problems here, such as population growth (finding other earth-like planets to settle), resource consumption (ability to harvest from planets, asteroids, etc.), hunger (could have entire food worlds), war (what difference would countries be with a whole Universe to explore), etc. You think we have no right to know?

Agreed! We have every right to know about BIG issues like life and death, is there life after death etc. ET might not have ALL the answers but by knowing we are not alone in the universe and stuff we will get a little closer to finding out, even though the answers may be very painful.

<< 1   >>

join