It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Force Breast Cancer Patient To Submit To Patdown, Refuse To Let Her Show ID Card About Implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
www.techdirt.com... ts.shtml

I really don't know how to react to this. I want to say that the TSA were acting like thugs, but I don't know that'
s just me. What are your thoughts on this guys.

P.S. Mods if it's in the wrong forum please move it to the appropriate forum. TY.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The TSA needs to be abolished and the people in charge who instruct their employees to behave like perverted animals should be tried and jailed. Enough is enough for god's sake

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I know how to respond to that.............a lawyer in a sexual harrassment case for groping my body parts. This has crossed the line.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Good luck with that. You are consenting to the search. Oh noes the scary people at the airport are gonna touch me boobs! Get over it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
theres no reason to search and see if woman or men whom have cancer show suffer being gropped to make ur that they aren't smuggling c-4 in a breast. or a man isn't hiding a pipebomb in place of his junk. I just think they are crossing into paranoia lands.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Again with the TSA hate. I hear it all the time yet ask again, what is your alternative? If you have one, would it be better and why?

I've not really gotten a decent response to date on this one.

If you fly, you submit to this. If you disagree with it, what have you done to change it?

Peace
KJ

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

I drive
thats how i have changed it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Me too. I've only flown once since 9/11 and only because I went out of country.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

at least this way the only thing that will be gropping any part of my body is my hubby and the seat
i just would not feel comfortable having a man or woman grabbing at my boobs or crotch.

top topics

join