It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profile deletion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Mods please delete my profile, Tired of all the crap on the website and I've got too many problems to deal with at the moment.

No point in posting when people will call BS on everything you say....and I got UFO footage from last night after months and months of waiting, but people will come out and say...Chinese lantern, airplane, cgi. I swear to God I have the footage, It's nothing spectacular but I don't feel like caring about people or helping out anymore so screw it. Will probably send to a mod if requested for...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

You will always get the haters mate, no matter where you go..

Just learn to cope with it, and you will be fine...

vvv

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I know but I'm really stressed at the moment, Got so much work I need completed, Got final exams, Family problems, Relationship problems...You name It I got it. And every time I log on to ATS and read the stuff posted it makes me mad that people can be so arrogant and approach dangerous concepts and ideas that can possibly ruin lives with open hands and view them as just fun or entertainment.

I see the truth now that most members here are more ignorant than sheeple.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Even though that might be true there are some people here that want to help others.

Perhaps you just might take a break from ATS, and come back when you're ready.

Theres a lot of good people here, i think if you stuck around you might realize that

I know this is my home

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Dude, there are always gonna be two sides, just because people here diss you, doesn't mean you're safe out there in reality. So what if people think your stuff is fake. Pay attention to the ones who DO believe you and DO agree with you. Even if it's only 2 people. All of our lives are full of BS and a lot is going on right now.

When I log on here, it's always going to be a fun mix bag of treats for me. You win some, you lose some. Some posts are well thought out pieces of info, others are pieces of crap. Don't leave because a couple of people disagree with you. If I did that, I probably would've deleted my account after my 2nd thread. It's the debate, ignorance, and whatnot that keeps me coming back, even if it is on here. Just don't give up dude. Life sucks then you die. Make the best of it at least with some like-minded people.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I just can't, That's why I wanted my profile deleted, So I'm not tempted to return. Like I said my life is practically falling apart so I'd rather be doing something more construction and trying to control my anger. This site just makes me get short fused.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

It's not about them dissing me, I see the way other members are treated. Religion has become one of those taboo topics on ATS as well. Really dude it's hard, Right now I feel like smashing everything in front of me.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I understand but like I said before, if I gave in to my frustration, I would've deleted my account after my "first" thread, welcome threads don't count..

Religion is a subject that's always gonna rile people up. I just spent the last 2 hours reading about Satanism. Why? Because there was a thread on here about it. I'm ignorant towards religion. Better to educate myself.

My point is you're always going to meet and witness the naysayers. Doesn't mean you should delete your account. Take the advice from the person above me. Take a break from ATS. You'll be surprised what a week away, two, hell, take a month off; what that will do to your mind. It's about 5:30AM here. No one in my house or neighborhood is awake but I'm ready to debate religion so hard (that's what she said)..

Dude, don't leave. I know life is frustrating. If I had a dollar for every time I wanted to smash my computer or burn down a building, heck, even commit murder towards an ignorant member here or even in reality, I would totally be a billionaire.

It's funny, your reasoning for leaving this site is the reason why I left Facebook. huh

edit on 5-10-2011 by Absco because: banana mayonaise legos

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Perhaps i can help you with some of your issues my friend... unfortunatly im off to work at this moment.

But if you stick around for a bit, and try to explain some of the problems here, or even in U2U if thats more comfortable... maybe i can help

I will look for this thread when i get home

Hope to speak with you soon

Take care

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

Dude facebook has always been my enemy. I deleted my account over a year ago. I'm at the point of committing murder against myself!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hang in there mate.

I hope your personal problems sort out as quick as possible for you.

Dont get frustrated and angry on Ats cos it's not worth the energy.
Best to come in and enjoy and debate but dont loose it cos that's just what they want.

I been in heated discussions also on here and it dont help if you get frustrated.
Sometimes you have to walk away and come back later.

Anyway, hope you stay around and dont decide to leave, take care.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Also, it sounds like you need to get out and get laid, give the cyber world up for a week or 2, your feel great for it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I'm hardly ever a cyber guy and never been a nerd. Not going to lie my life is basically just fighting, Muay Thai BJJ and uni.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i think i wll be saying goodbye to ats too.. although my reasons are slightly different to yours.

i have looked and it seems you cant actually delete your own profile here..

just want to say though id be interested in seeing your footage if you could post it.. although i have to warn you i generally approach a subject with skepticism myself, and until all logical explanations are eliminated then i will look at the alternative/conspiracy viewpoint.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Do you think your desperate plea for attention will work? I think so, it already is. No friend, if you were "done" with ATS, you would write a rant telling us as such. If you wanted your profile deleted, you can do that yourself, or just not come back.

Sorry friend, you guys are a dime a dozen, you come here expecting everyone to believe everything you say, even when the site clearly says it's here to Deny Ignorance and get to the bottom of these "conspiracies". but, instead, people ask for proof, or even worse, GASP, point out flaws or other possible solutions to your "proof", and like the unscientific fools you all seem to be, instead of honestly looking for the TRUTH, you have a hissy fit whine and cry, then post a rant demanding the staff remove your profile.

I have no idea what threads you are talking about, nor do I care, if you were here for answers you'd accept the issues people have and work with it. You clearly are not. And, like the rest of the whining instead of winning crowd, I'm pretty sure you are already aware of another forum that will perfectly suit your needs. As an added bonus, you'll be privy to inside information coming from any number of alien civilizations, time travelers, dimension slippers, and spirit whisperers.

It's too bad that ATS is losing another member, but if this is how you react, maybe it's not that big of a loss.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

If you are going to share the footage, then share it. If you are going to leave, then leave. This little stunt wont shake off the skeptics.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Uhh you know I got friends on the site, We've U2d'd a lot and I think it's only fair I let them now that I'm done with the site, and the only reason I'm sticking around at the moment is because I've sent the footage to a few members. You can deleted profiles, So I guess I would need to get banned. Let's just say I have little to contribute to the site.

It's too bad that ATS is losing another member, but if this is how you react, maybe it's not that big of a loss.

You know this is making you grin.

Screw the attention, I don't need it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I'm not releasing anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
My friend,

I truly understand that no ones problems are bigger than our own. Because we are the ones experiencing them. But there are folks on here who have problems equal to or greater than ours.

Try being above average in the IQ department, yet having a mind that doesn't always cooperate with you. I have to think twice as hard as the average member here to articuate and form a coherent post. And sometimes, I look at a few of my past posts, and can't believe I even wrote it. I have good days, and I have bad days. I came to ATS to help me sharpen my mind. To make it work. To force it to think and articulate coherent thoughts. And it has improved. Those who force a response from me are helping to sharpen me. I may feel and look like a fool at times, but the benefits outweigh the embarrassment. But enough about me. It was just an example.

Take a looong break from ATS. I have almost quit twice. But a break, and a different perspective was all I needed. If you have anger problems, stop tolerating your own behavior, and get some help with it. Learn meditation, Go see a good hypnotherapist or NLP practitioner, and let them help you get to the root of that anger. But if you aren't willing to get rid of it, there's no need to try. Live with it. But don't force others too.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So I'm outta here, # ATS MODS BAN ME MOTHER#ERS!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join