It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harold Camping at it again, end of world-OCT 21st

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
www.christianpost.com...

Harold Camping, the Christian broadcaster who boldly announced that the world would end on May 21, only to later say that he was "flabbergasted" when the rapture did not occur, is now telling everyone to get ready for the real rapture, which is set to occur on Oct. 21 – probably.

Some time after being released from a nursing home in June after suffering a stroke, Camping, released an audio message on Family Radio's website saying, "We would have not been able to be used [by God] to bring about the tremendous event that occurred on May 21 of this year, which probably [will] be finished out on Oct. 21 that's coming very shortly. That looks like it will be ... the final end of everything."

He just cannot accept the fact, he doesn't know anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

The way this guy is going, he might just get it right sometime!!!

So many dates, he is bound to succeed!!! [

lmao

vvv

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
December 13th, 2011.. I predict...I will be alive.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
WOW isnt this like the third time this dude has raptured us? I think the boy got issues,he should take up politics everything he promises never happens

Can i ask,do peeps actually follow him or is he just attention seeking? I ask because i dont know much about him apart from when i see his rapture predictions fail.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
He's 'probably' going to be laughed at the rest of his life...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is uncanny
It's almost the exact same date that Weekly world news says aliens are going to invade !

.....Well give or take 39 days.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Some time after being released from a nursing home in June after suffering a stroke, Camping, released an audio message...

To be pedantic, he's not "at it again", in the sense that he's been going with the October 21st date for a long while now.

Discussed in many threads here over the last few months.

Edit - as an example here's a thread from May 22...
why Harold Camping could be Right! May 21st, is not the end of the world, Oct 21, IS!

edit on 5-10-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Who lets this guy on the radio? Who cares what he says? Even if he was right about something at this point it would just be luck. He has amazing arrogance to show his face at all after the last fiasco.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

All these so-called christian prophets are all full of SPAM. I'll never understand how a bunch of loons got such a following for the past 2000+ years. The word "rapture" was written first by a christian in the late 1800. It never came out of there vaulted bible, it was written by a HUMAN. Just like the rest of there so called book. Petty men wanting power over the masses, weaving a story with bad guys demons, and good guys angels. And don't forget the kicker if your bad you go to HELL. What a crock of SMEGMA. Its all part of the PROGRAM to keep humans as slaves so that we as humans never rise to our full potental. So be a good little sheeple and pray to the lizard overlord. Cause the end is near and there comming to scoop up all the christians to have them for apetizers. Everyone knows "Snacks are important"....

No one knows when the world will end, and anyone that gets up and says such and such a date is the end of the world in my book is a LOON. Not both oars in the water, three fries short of a happy meal, or as the brits say a Dim bulb.

I'm laughing at your superior intellect...::does a face palm::

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
rApTuRe TiMe

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Not again, I predict 1st November, we'll all be here.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
These religious freaks should be sued for causing panic and tricking people into donating all they have to this evil institution called church.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Some time after being released from a nursing home in June after suffering a stroke, Camping, released an audio message...

To be pedantic, he's not "at it again", in the sense that he's been going with the October 21st date for a long while now.

why Harold Camping could be Right! May 21st, is not the end of the world, Oct 21, IS!

edit on 5-10-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Well atleast it wasn't about Elenin.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Actually, this date was even stated long before the May 21st fail.

I posted this on 3/28/11:

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

According to this fella, jesus is coming to hang out in May, and raise the dead so that there will be more people at the party. The world isn't actually going to end until October.

Judgment Day! May 21, 2011

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that [color=ECE2A3]they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:5

The End of the World October 21, 2011

[color=CFECEC]THE END OF THE WORLD: OCTOBER 21st, 2011

By God’s grace and tremendous mercy, He is giving us advanced warning as to what He is about to do. On Judgment Day, May 21st, 2011, [color=CFECEC]this 5-month period of horrible torment will begin for all the inhabitants of the earth. It will be on May 21st that God will raise up all the dead that have ever died from their graves. Earthquakes will ravage the whole world as the earth will no longer conceal its dead (Isaiah 26:21). People who died as saved individuals will experience the resurrection of their bodies and immediately leave this world to forever be with the Lord. Those who died unsaved will be raised up as well, but only to have their lifeless bodies scattered about the face of all the earth. Death will be everywhere.

ebiblefellowship.com...

That doesn't make it any less of a ridiculous notion, but just as 'alfa' mentioned:

[color=A3ECC7]he's not "at it again"

Actually though, I just now realized that Harry may have gotten one right.... kinda.

.....[color=ECE2A3]they should be tormented five months.......
I bet he has been tormented during the last 4 1/2 months.

He was just off a tiny bit, on one particular detail:

[color=E9BDEC]Instead of ALL of the inhabitants of Earth being tormented, the torment has probably been more localized to just Harry and his followers receiving it.

edit on 10/5/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I almost forgot about that guy

Geezz

You know,If somthing does happen on the supposed end of the Mayan calender on Oct 28th and nothing happens on the 21st. He will say "SEEEE!!!!! I told you!!!! Its GOD!!!!!"

This guy wears me out. Now anyone saying anything about "goings on" at the end of this month will be automaticly put in the Harold Camping catagory.

Go away Mr. Camping your breath stinks!!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
He is an old and sick man. Old sick people say some strange stuff. Its part of old age.. why do people pay attention to this stuff and follow it? I don't get it

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The doom has been at an all time low lately and I mean for the last month or so and this seems to be the top of the doom. How sad.

Maybe its the quiet before the storm. Not that I want doom, just the change. Yea I'm ready for change

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I wasn't planning on doing anything until Halloween. But I could let the Stay Puft Marshmallow guy loose on the 21st. I'm just not a night person normally though. And there's no real hurry. Best guess is that I can still put it off for another 7-10 years without putting the timeline out of whack.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Oh Goodie!

I get to participate in the next "Rapture Bomb"!

Yes! I love Mr. Camping's games

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

"Full impulse power"........."Full power...damn you"

Edit: This guy has been so screwed up by someone in the past. He is hanging on to so much anger. He does not know how to deal with it, so he blames the rest of the world. He will die a very unhappy and unfulfilled man. I a way, I feel sorry for him.
edit on 11/10/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added text after little joke with Horus.

edit on 11/10/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join