It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-model who ate husband seeks early release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Gruesome details recounted in case of ex-model who ate husband

Gruesome details are expected to be recounted this week when a state parole board decides whether an ex-model who dismembered her husband then cooked and ate his body parts should be freed after nearly two decades behind bars.

In court, a psychiatrist testified that Nelson put on red shoes, a red hat and red lipstick before spending hours chopping up her husband's body. " 'I did his ribs just like in a restaurant,' " the psychiatrist quoted Nelson as saying. She revealed she sat at the kitchen table with her husband’s cooked remains and said out loud: " 'It's so sweet, it's so delicious .... I like mine tender,' " the doctor recalled.

read more at:

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

So, I guess the husband should have made the sammich then....another quote from her is "Nothing tastes as good as the man I married. It's the sauce that does it."

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

please forgive me
it was the 1st thing that came to mind

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
She should spend her life in
prison writing and publishing
cannibal cook books

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This sick bas$#% should never come out. In fact she should be left off in an isolated island.

The Earth is certainly the insane asylum.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
'I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti'

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Gruesome details are expected to be recounted this week when a state parole board decides whether an ex-model who dismembered her husband then cooked and ate his body parts should be freed after nearly two decades behind bars.

In court, a psychiatrist testified that Nelson put on red shoes, a red hat and red lipstick before spending hours chopping up her husband's body. " 'I did his ribs just like in a restaurant,' " the psychiatrist quoted Nelson as saying. She revealed she sat at the kitchen table with her husband’s cooked remains and said out loud: " 'It's so sweet, it's so delicious .... I like mine tender,' " the doctor recalled.

read more at:

So, I guess the husband should have made the sammich then....another quote from her is "Nothing tastes as good as the man I married. It's the sauce that does it."

See how those strict diets can turn a model into a monster she was probably so starved from all that dieting.
Ok enough jokes, though that is a very gruesome thing to do!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I saw this story the other day. What I don't understand is why she wasn't sentenced to death, why should we or the taxpayers of California have to pay to keep her alive?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They should run this as an AD for the dangers of anorexia. Probably more effective than the current campaigns involving models.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well, all I have to say is the only way she is going to get released is if the parole board has pity on her for eating jail food this many years!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If the parole board thinks she is all better, and ready for mixing with the rest of us...they should give her a job as head cook in the prison kitchen for at least a year before letting her out....then give her job as cook in one of their homes upon her release.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I wonder if she ate some "Fried Green Tomatoes" with it.
*UGH...that woman is one sick puppy.
She wore a red hat?
was she one of those red hat ladies?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wow, just... No... No way this woman needs to set free... I would say that I can't believe anyone is even considering it, but our justice system is so broken.... I am not surprised.

Execute an innocent man in Georgia, set free a psychotic, cannibalistic murderer, in California. Makes perfect sense.....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
just goes to show that "good looking" people don't always make the best descisions.
wonder if she had estrogen balance issues or if she was just plain crazy...

eating your loved one just makes me wonder. after 20 years, I still love the crap out of my wife. and um, would never want to eat her outside of the slang.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i bet she had eggs and sausage for breakfast the following morning

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Well I don't understand you; when you'd have killed her, would you
have eaten her? If not, why not?

Just pick a headline:

"Californian Taxpayers Kill, Eat Insane Woman. Saved Thousands,
Fed Homeless"

or perhaps:

"Californian Taxpayers Kill, Bury Insane Woman. Saved Thousands,
but Homeless still Hungry."

If you can't see that the killing bit was the real crime, then you
are missing the point.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
thats interesting do you have any more confirmed sources for this

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

I know the feeling...it made me think of this as well...

Be advised.....it has harsh language to some.

edit on 10/5/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

read more at:

Cannibalism is a sin. Personally i believe if you do something like this you are clearly psychotic and no amount of meds will ever make you safe to be in public (accidentally miss a dose and you end up barbecuing your neighbor). Parole this woman? Absolutley not.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ribs?
Surely you'd go for a nice bit of rump first?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
well I dont worry about anyone eating me .
I was walking through the woods the other day and a bear jumped out of behind a tree and was fixing to eat me .
So I said listen mr bear you dont want to eat me .Why I am full of fluoride and preservatives .Why if you eat me I have so much cholesterol you will surly die of a heart attack!
I live near a nukler power plant and have been exposed to radiation.
By this time that bear was turning green looked like he was ready to puke so I just turned and walked off.
What i didnt tell that bear was if he had ate me i would have probably tasted like pizza coke .
As for this woman who had her hubby for lunch well we all know red meat is bad for you and should condemn this .

new topics

top topics

join