It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus' Secret - Spiritual Authority of the Father.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NewAgeMan

sadly my friend this isn't a party...

The love some of us speak of is not a world view...

Once it is, then yes there will be a party... and i will happily buy the first round!!

people like IAM give me hope of that day...

Though i admit my doubt because i have little faith in my species as a whole

Do not have doubt my friend!

I came to this website a year ago and look how far WE have come!

Doubt?

Get behind me and hold the hell on Brother. I will carry you through doubt.

Watch!

I'll be the ass (donkey) that carries YOU through the gate! LOL

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 4-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

I will gladly stand by your side any time, any day my friend.

I truely hope one day you dash my doubts to the rocks where they belong...

Within you i have no doubt, others i can't make the same claim.

But until that day comes, and ever after i will stand with you

Much love

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

With Love,

Your Brother

That's good, I like that. Cute, but powerful.

I would like to be the pearl in the gate, just to make damn sure you go through the right one!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

With Love,

Your Brother

That's good, I like that. Cute, but powerful.

I would like to be the pearl in the gate, just to make damn sure you go through the right one!

You cannot ere from here on my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

I like the way that ended, but the object upon which we meditate, is also a person. Full circle, we are back to where we started, in search of the highest thing, the first principal, the God of love, who's will and beauty and magnificence can never be surpassed. And while we cannot understanding the absolute, undifferentiated reality that is God, he is nevertheless as close to us as we are to ourselves, and closer, knowing us better than we know ourselves. There is no hiding from God's sight, and we are subject to his eternal, timeless spaceless principals whether we like it or not. "Trust and obey" isn't blind. It is the vision, and the inspiration which re-emerges when the scales start to fall from our eyes, and we can begin to see face to face, and to know as we are known, having come out of Plato's cave of shadows, into the light of truth and life, as it is, and as God would have it, not as we would have it. God grant us the eyes to see the kingdom spread out upon the earth which most do not see. Open the eyes of our hearts lord, we long to see your smiling face. No more waiting, we've waited long enough, if you are at the door, we are prearing to recieve you, and no I'm not speaking of you IAMIAM when I say you, because there is one greater than you and I, who was, who is and who is to come. Let us prepare him room.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

no I'm not speaking of you IAMIAM when I say you, because there is one greater than you and I, who was, who is and who is to come. Let us prepare him room.

There is none coming Greater than I. Any who come, come as equals.

There is none Greater than the whole, and the whole has been here all along.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I appreciate the sentiment, but "break" in or "on through", isn't quite what I had in mind, it's more of a "walk on in" after waiting patiently to be seated.

and I'm always drawn back to the door with the invitations, my smiling face and good natured laughter serving as a pearl in the gate.

It's no fun unless everyone gets to participate, because I love people and I want friends to be where I am.

I've always said that Christianity, as an exclusive club, just ins't the type of club I can stomach being a part of. For me the love is all-inclusive, and the exteneded invitation rather far reaching. I'll go in once everyone's at least heard of the authentic invitation extended in the right spirit of truth and love.

It is good to see other workers like you out there also manning a door, that's good to see.

All creation has been groaning in travail for the revelation of the sons of God.

May creation soon breath a sigh of relief re: the outworking of the whole situation here on Earth, as the spirit envelopes us all, in the most loving and kindhearted manner, as we are increasingly embraced by the loving arms of God.

Trust and obey - when that becomes our heart's desire, then we're in real good shape, eh? (I'm Canadian).

edit on 5-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I was referring to the one who draws us.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I was referring to the one who draws us.

Walt Disney?

I kid, I kid!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by greenCo
reply to post by NewAgeMan

With all respect can i embed a video that can help to find that answer by yourself and not by any church, religion, book or spiritual guru.

edit on 4-10-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

UGK was a spiritual guru. Here is a video of what he really thought. His death bed was revealing. Jesus words on the cross were also revealing. There is a stark contrast.

Sorry, but i need to point out that its not the same person. The one on the above post is Jiddu Krishnamurti and the one you post is another man.called G.M Krishnamurti ... sigh

I have it right. They are the same person. Show me a link to each of them.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

reply to post by SuperiorEd

While it may begin with faith the size of a tiny seed, it doesn't begin and end in faith alone, nor in works, but the beginning of knowledge, the knowledge of experience, of right thinking and being, out of which right doing and creative action flows spontaneously. So it's both trust and obey in submission to the will of God AND entirely liberating, in the freedom to love, and to be more fully self expressed, as the spirit of love that we already are within God as our condition. We can freely go through this gate, and come and go, finding new pasture, and that's a new domain of experience in resurrection, like a regenerative principal for the soul. Once we are under the right authority, and Jesus makes this a certainty, if we believe in him and take him at his word and character, then within that framework, how can we go wrong? Or or what can oppose us? Even our errors or shortcomings start getting worked out to the greater good for those who love God first and foremost, and their neighbor as their self, as we are first loved. it is a house! A heavenly household, built upon and framed by the sovereign will of God. There is no Satanic principal operating in this house, in this domain. What's old has passed away or is fast passing away, to be quickly, and even instantaneously replaced by a novel form, and a new experience of new life. We are reborn, not by flesh but by spirit, and spiritual wisdom, the key, once again, being the authority under which and to which we are submitted, just like Jesus. The only life worth living, the only lasting joy and happiness resides witihn the domain of this submission of the will in service to the highest will there is, the will to love. But it's also powerful, and virtuous, where virtue may be thought of as power restrained.

True. Faith leads to works and the fruit of the spirit. The foundation is God.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Brother I have a couple of problems with you, and I cannot remain silent about it any longer.

You've said on a number of occasions that Jesus is NOT Lord, and, that Jesus is dead. You also wish to desribe yourself in terms of being his living replacement, and there's a LOT of ego in you, big time. If you read carefully, at least the opening chapters of the book I linked in the OP, then perhaps you might see that there is a powerful spirit of rebellion at work in people relative to the person and the authority of Jesus Christ, who was vindicated in death and resurrected and ascended to the father, yes to his father AND our father. He was, and is, God, processed for our enjoyment, as spiritual food for grokking (consumption). His spirit works through us, but we ought not try to kill him off, or muscle him out of the way, and then point to ourselves and say "I am he", that is absurd, and totally unneccessary. He is the head of the table, not you, and yes, even round tables have a head.
Am I suggesting that in part, you're motivations have been hijacked by a spirit of rebellion in spite of initial good intentions, yes I am. If I am right, or if my spiritual instincts are giving warning, then I think you would be well served to read that book and take heed. There are many types of sin, but spiritual pride which sins against the authority of God, which has been expressed in full through the obediance of the son in the person of Jesus Christ, is as bad as a sin can get, there is none worse.

Jesus is Lord, Jesus is alive. He and the father are to make their home in us, and with us.

I think you've gone off the rails my friend, and before you reply with some cunning answer that you think is really smart, I would humbly ask that you ponder this, and do some reading as I've suggested, and re-consider just who and what Jesus Christ really is, as a spiritual truth and reality, and who you are as a follower of his, as a Christian believer, and knower.

If you know him, you will know that he is alive, and is Lord and Savior.

I am worried for you my friend. I am very concerned, to be honest.

Who can deny the son, proclaim him dead and not Lord, lay claim to his authority themselves and then claim to have Jesus' father in them? This makes no sense, being unneccessary, and thus may represent a faulty premise born of a rebellious will to power. I've been there myself, and know a lot about it, and I see it in you brother, because it takes one to know one.

I am praying for you.

Regards,

Rob aka NAM

edit on 5-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

And once there is fruit, then it's not "faith" anymore, but knowledge, and understanding, and a close working relationship. it just starts with faith, but the very word faith implies the possibility of doubt, and once doubt is gone, then it's no longer just faith, and it's certainly not blind. Faith is a neccessary starting point, but that's all it is. I don't much care for the word as a summation of the Christian experience, to be honest, it's not really the right word, faith.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
And when we read Lee's exegesis provided in the OP, and come to more deeply understanding this issue, this "sticky wicket" of spiritual authority, we can then see clearly how a religious conspiracy took shape by which that authority was hijacked by the Roman Church (Empire), which it then employed to "rule the world" for almost 2000 years.

It's high time the spiritual genie was released from the stained glass bottle of the church, as a truth and a reality which cannot be contained.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

And once there is fruit, then it's not "faith" anymore, but knowledge, and understanding, and a close working relationship. it just starts with faith, but the very word faith implies the possibility of doubt, and once doubt is gone, then it's no longer just faith, and it's certainly not blind. Faith is a neccessary starting point, but that's all it is. I don't much care for the word as a summation of the Christian experience, to be honest, it's not really the right word, faith.

Good words. I have said it before. We are children of God until we are no longer children.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join