It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain: Economic Growth Surges, but Democrats Ignore the Truth Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
link

This is from 2008, one week before the collapse:

While the Democrats had their week of unchallenged propaganda about their party – how perfect it is and how terrible the Republicans are – the latest good news about the economy and the average adjusted gross income went unnoticed. Once again, when Democrats don’t like the facts, they just ignore them with the help of the mainstream media.

As a reminder, we still have not had a recession since 2001, using the standard definition of a recession as two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth. But don’t tell the Democrats and the mainstream media. You might disrupt their imaginary recession.

This proves that Herman Cain has a very limited understanding of economics, people say that he's a businessman so he can get our economy back on track, but that simply isn't true.

In one of the Republican debates [I forgot which one] Cain boasted that his economic plan was inspired by``econometrics``, and econometric modeling is basically economists using absurd logic to produce expensive graphs that have no basis in reality.

This is one of the many reasons why you shouldn't vote for salamander face.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You're exactly right. Herman Cain made a mistake once in 2008 about predicting the future so we should completely disregard his candidacy.

The OTHER candidates are all much better choices. None of them have ever made mistakes, and their economics policies and understandings are much better.

Oh, wait....

Sorry, but I think you're reaching with this quote. Name an economist (or anyone, for that matter) who has never made a statement that in hindsight turned out to be incorrect. I don't believe you can.

Herman Cain is a good man, who has been successful in many endeavors. He's a true "rocket scientist" who went on to successfully recussitate a couple of businesses in decline. We need someone like him to make decisions that will get the economy moving again.

I'll stick with him over any of the other Republican candidates, and DEFINITELY over the organizer-in-chief, who has certainly not demonstrated his economic prowess.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
You're exactly right. Herman Cain made a mistake once in 2008 about predicting the future so we should completely disregard his candidacy.

The OTHER candidates are all much better choices. None of them have ever made mistakes, and their economics policies and understandings are much better.

Oh, wait....

Sorry, but I think you're reaching with this quote. Name an economist (or anyone, for that matter) who has never made a statement that in hindsight turned out to be incorrect. I don't believe you can.

Herman Cain is a good man, who has been successful in many endeavors. He's a true "rocket scientist" who went on to successfully recussitate a couple of businesses in decline. We need someone like him to make decisions that will get the economy moving again.

I'll stick with him over any of the other Republican candidates, and DEFINITELY over the organizer-in-chief, who has certainly not demonstrated his economic prowess.

No, he's just Ex-FED. Someone prone to making erroneous impressions of our extraction model to save their own backside.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Why do you support someone who worked at teh fed and thinks the fed is a good thing? I know he is from your home state and maybe thats why you love him. But please tell me why you think the fed should stay and why it shouldn't even be audited.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Well, there is this one guy......

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
link

This is one of the many reasons why you shouldn't vote for salamander face.

"salamander face"???
I guess "poopey head" might be too "racist" huh?
Justin Bieber concert let out early tonight?

"salamander faces'" published books:
www.alibris.com...

edit on 4-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
he ignores teh truth his trillion dollar job plans a joke, that wont work besides throwing away a trillion dollars

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hermy wormy Cain has his plan labeled 9-9-9. Flip it over it's plain to see he's the anti-christ.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

And if my "aunt" had a penis she'd be my"uncle."
Racist...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

"salamander face"??? I guess "poopey head" might be too "racist" huh?

Salamanders come in all different colors, so I'm not sure how calling him salamander face is racist....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by 46ACE

Salamanders come in all different colors, so I'm not sure how calling him salamander face is racist....

I defend you

He is a Salamander face

and he is a Federal Reserve thug, with a direct fiber optic line to TPTB, plugged up
his Salamander butt!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Oh, wait....

Not knowing what was coming in 2008 proves one of two things, Herman Cain is either an idiot or a sadistic liar. I for one do not want either as a president. If he truly knew anything - literally anything about economics he would not have made that statement.

The other candidates, with Ron Paul being somewhat of an exception certainly are not any better choices. It does not matter who gets elected next, they will be presiding during a depression and nothing anyone can do will stop that now.

Really I think you should be looking at candidates in terms of who will be the most ruthless during martial law, not who can get the economy going again- because none of them can. The economy must collapse violently before any recovery is possible - period.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
His 9% national sales tax would destroy businesses. This is on top of State, Local, and City sales taxes. That would be like a 20-year surge in in inflation, all in one shot.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by 46ACE

I've heard"racist" as an answer to every argument for 3 years now; just thought I'd try it out.. (it's easy)
"you burned the toast black today...."
"racist!"
see...
Is "salamander face" some new slang term (I've not heard it before...) or is it a generic version of "stupid head"

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
His 9% national sales tax would destroy businesses. This is on top of State, Local, and City sales taxes. That would be like a 20-year surge in in inflation, all in one shot.

Sales taxes hurt consumers a lot more than the hurt businesses. Sales taxes would destroy consumers, which of course means that businesses would be affected as well, but if the 9-9-9 plan were a complete replacement for the tax structure then it would not necessarily hurt business at all.

Its important to remember that all businesses price all of their costs into the price of the product. That is why corporate tax is a fraud on the public. The public is lead into believing its a progressive tax on the rich, when it turns out to be flat tax on everyone.
edit on 5-10-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Oh, wait....

Have fun voting for an agent of the Federal Reserve and Co Cartel, just for them to piss all over you just like the other presidents that have helped to bring us to this point.

top topics

join