It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U watch -- U consider -- U explain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave, I never said anything about a shotgun, but if that's how you decide to settle this, I would understand. I know if I had to lie every day, it would be hard to go to work.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Seventh

So, it is safe to say that explosions in and around the basements of both towers were responsible for the seismic spikes, you and I were not there, these 37 along with William Rodriquez were

William Rodriguez was in the basement himself. If there was any explosion in the basement powerful enough to take out the structural foundation, it would have killed him, too along with everyone else in the basement. The 1993 bombing destroyed the four floors above where the van bomb was placed, killing the people in the area, and even then it wasn't enough to bring the building down.

William Rodriguez testified to the 9/11 commission that fireballs from the impacting plane came down the elevator shaft, pushed the elevator down into the basement, and sevrerely burned the occupant (who Rodriguez subsequently saved). If this shock force was powerful enough to push an elevator down an elevator shaft like a bullet down the barrel of a gun, the shock force was certainly powerful enough to hit the bottom of the elevator shaft like a hammer. This is almost certainly what Rodriguez felt.

It is of your own opinion they should have been killed Dave, but little else to back up your point, here he clearly states the explosion was between sub-basements B2 and B3 and the last line which depicts the actual impact, seismic data verifies it and so do the witnesses.

"As he was discussing the day’s tasks with others, there was a very loud massive explosion which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3. There were an additional twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion.

At first he thought it was a generator that had exploded. But the cement walls in the office cracked from the explosion. "When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and everything started shaking." said Rodriguez, who was crowded together with fourteen other people in the office including Anthony Saltamachia, his supervisor for the American Building Maintenance Company.

Just seconds later there was another explosion way above which made the building oscillate momentarily."

Eye witnesses and basement explosions.......

911blogger.com...

The early explosion had nothing to do with the plane impact, why do you ignore all the witnesses`s reports of these explosions Dave?. They are the real reason 503 first responders were not summoned to appear at the 9/11 commission, read their testimonies and see how many talk of explosions (mainly from the collapses).....

911research.wtc7.net...

There are many videos here Dave I suggest you watch them without prejudice, your elevator theory is completely debunked here also.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Seventh

Thanks, Seven. As I was reading thru your posts, two people kept coming to mind. Varemia and Dave. For these two to continue to defend the OS is criminal. I don't want to leave anyone out, but these two in particular have been the most vocal lately. It's one thing to be skeptical, even Tupac shows that's possible. But for these two, I feel as though they should be held accountable, to be tried for obstruction of justice, because nobody can possibly be this stupid. We've given them enough rope, they've hung themselves, but they should not be allowed to escape without punishment. If they insist on continuing their charade, I can see no other option.

Thanks, I try not to let personal opinions cloud my judgements here, sometimes you cannot help it with some of the debunkers condescending approach, overall I have left three aspects that no matter what cannot be explained nor disproved as the evidence itself is overwhelming, if peoples views on 9/11 regarding the OS are not swayed by these aspects then there really is only one explanation regarding their integrity and why etc

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by pshea38

And the people who were actually there? I've met a couple people with relatives who were there. Are they all lying?

What about the people that were there and tell of explosions pre-impact and initial collapses, according to you guys these people heard noises that sound like explosions but were not explosions, or the actual explosions were the magical diesel container that managed to explode several times at different intervals over the course of the day, and on a few occasions duly exploded in several places on the same storey, before getting in the elevator and repeating this remarkable feat every few storeys down.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Each time a thread is posted on this topic, I am amazed at the number of people who start out with the accusations toward others of being close minded and somehow mentally defficent for "questioning" the OS.

One of the first things they decry is the "inside job" conspiracy theories. This has happened here, when the request was made to simply look and think about what they saw.

I made no attempt to point out any "proof" of anything or push any agenda in any direction.

I only ask for a person to think about what they saw and decide how and why they believe or question whatever information on this topic they had been exposed to in the past.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Dave, I never said anything about a shotgun, but if that's how you decide to settle this, I would understand. I know if I had to lie every day, it would be hard to go to work.

So out of all that whole posting, all you got out of it was "shotgun"? Nothing registered in the least about how mentally unhealthy it is to want to punish people who don't agree with you?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Dave, I'm gonna' try one more time to explain my disdain for the entire group of 'debunkers'. You don't come off as genuine, plain and simple. You've demonstrated wonderfully how people with an agenda operate, because nobody in their right mind can read what's been posted here, and continue to repeat the same tired, shopworn logic that you guys do. Keep posting, you are my best hope of showing those who are new to the fray, just how preposterous the OS is.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

It is of your own opinion they should have been killed Dave, but little else to back up your point, here he clearly states the explosion was between sub-basements B2 and B3 and the last line which depicts the actual impact, seismic data verifies it and so do the witnesses.

It isn't my opinion. It's the fact that the 1993 bombing created a 98 foot wide hole through four sublevels of concrete substanciates the statement Rodriguez would have been killed. As for the "explosion between B2 and B3" this is exactly where the elevator containing the passengers Rodriguez rescued wound up.

The early explosion had nothing to do with the plane impact, why do you ignore all the witnesses`s reports of these explosions Dave?. They are the real reason 503 first responders were not summoned to appear at the 9/11 commission, read their testimonies and see how many talk of explosions (mainly from the collapses).....

You're making all this up. The plane hit the south tower immediately above a mechanical floor chock full of electical transformers, pressurized pipes, fuel tanks, generators, etc, and dumped thousands of gallons of aviation fuel into this location. These things can and will go BOOM when on fire, so if even one explosion people heard was from one of these flammable items that were known to have been in the building, it can presumed that all the explosions were from flammable items that were in the building.

Did you even know that an electrical transformer will blow up like a stick of dynamite when it's overheated?

There are many videos here Dave I suggest you watch them without prejudice, your elevator theory is completely debunked here also.

So are you saying that these conspirators were able to violate the laws of physics? If the fireballs from the plane impact were powerful enough to push the elevator down to the basement levels like a bullet out the barrel of a gun, it isn't going to simply stop one froor above where William Rodrigez was standing because he had bad breath, The force is necessarily going to continue down the elevator shaft until it gets to an obstruction and create a shock wave when it gets there. The reason why he felt an explosion below him before he felt the explosion above him is obvious- the shock wave from the impact travelled quicker through open air than through solid objects. Physics have to apply to your conspiracy theories just as they apply to everyone else.

Or, are you saying William Rodriguez is a secret agent and he was lying about fireballs and all that bit about rescuing a burned passenger from the elevator that was pushed down into the basement? Go ahead, I double dog dare you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

That had to be a powerful fireball to obliterate the ground floor lobby, impact there and 250-300 feet below the lobby gets blown to pieces, but I guess that fits your fairytale world.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello

That had to be a powerful fireball to obliterate the ground floor lobby, impact there and 250-300 feet below the lobby gets blown to pieces, but I guess that fits your fairytale world.

I will ask again...William Rodriquez testified that fireballs from the impact came down the elevator shaft, pushed the elevator down into the basement, and severely burned the occupant. All this sufficiently explains the supposed "mysterious" events you're perceiving to have happened right there. Is William Rodriguez lying?

It's not a trick question.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by dillweed

Dave, I'm gonna' try one more time to explain my disdain for the entire group of 'debunkers'. You don't come off as genuine, plain and simple. You've demonstrated wonderfully how people with an agenda operate, because nobody in their right mind can read what's been posted here, and continue to repeat the same tired, shopworn logic that you guys do. Keep posting, you are my best hope of showing those who are new to the fray, just how preposterous the OS is.

I like Dave. He takes time out of his life every day to come here, and stand in the way of your stupid witch hunt.

Why does he do it ? Because it's the right thing to do.

You are a group of dimwitted people, who have made up your own fictitious evidence to support your stupid claims. You think this propaganda video is hard evidence ? It is nothing but innuendo.
edit on 5-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thanks for your input. It's priceless.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

What the heck do you mean, "I don't come off as genuine"? When have I ever given any persona that people needed to determine whether it was genuine? The only thing I really admitted about myself here is that I like Japanese anime.

I have stated numerous times that I don't care what people think of me, and that the only thing I care about is if anyone can show exactly how the information I'm posting here is wrong. Throughout this entire board, you have done nothing whatsoever but post "it's all a pack of lies" before running away giggling, and numerous times I've asked you to show how I'm wrong on anything and you've zealously refused, so you really serve no purpose to drive any rational discussion here one way or the other, so, the question really is, why should I or anyone else here for that matter give a flip about you?

I notice you didn't address the point I made about the abnormality of someone wanting to "punish" others because have an opposing viewpoint.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

No problem. Enjoy your witch hunt.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
O K !!!

I want to post this video just to be sure we are all on the same page.

www.youtube.com...

I am quite sure after watching we can all be satified as to the validity of the Official Story.

Any further questions should be so noted as "doubts" and all those who would express them shall be known hereafter as "O S Doubters" and the term "truther" shall be no more.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
O K !!!

www.youtube.com...

I am quite sure after watching we can all be satified as to the validity of the Official Story.

Any further questions should be so noted as "doubts" and all those who would express them shall be known hereafter as "O S Doubters" and the term "truther" shall be no more.

I am satisified. After watching just half the video I am satisfied the only thing they got right was September 11 and 19 hijackers. Everything else - well lets just say its the same old same old. Ptech, missing 2.3 trillion, etc., etc. Like the style though. If I were stupid I may just assume that everything being said was the gospel truth.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

If all you watched was the first half, you gave up waaaay too soon.

This is basically the OS in a nut shell.

I can not understand how anyone could not tell it follows the OS right down the line.

Watch it one more time. Ahh, give it a chance !!
edit on 5-10-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

O K !!!

www.youtube.com...

Can't there be one of these videos that just lists the facts without playing the words around to make things which are extremely possible sound impossible?

It's all rhetoric with bits and pieces of information that is not complete. I can't even finish the video because it's annoying me so much just how much of the information is faulty. It's all about brainwashing ignorant people.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I can not understand how anyone could not tell it follows the OS right down the line.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Alright, I watched it all the way through just for you. Would you like me to go through meticulously and document all the flaws and downright lies, or can I just leave it at that? It was filled to the brim with misinformation, but it was played off as it it was all truth.

Honestly, it was more of a propaganda film for conspiracy theorists than anything. Very well put together, but wrong on almost all its details.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join