It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commercial-subliminal and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I was putting together a Massive Chem-trail video that I took here in Great Falls Montana (published soon... I know...pins and needles right? lol) and I noticed this Cable T.V. commercial.

With all the *stuff* going on...........with 2012...........I thought.............wow. Deep I know....

What do you think?

Link being fixed~!

Commercial
edit on 4-10-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There's no sound on the video, what is suppose to be subliminal?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Ok...so I used Movie Maker to add txt..etc... and I don't know how to keep the actual audio that went along with the vid. Who cares what they're selling... what I'm trying to point out is that the only year being smashed is 2012.

get it?

edit on 4-10-2011 by tracehd1 because: spchk

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't get it, are there supposed to be chemtrails in the commercial?

I guess I'm so asleep that I don't even see the subliminal programming, even when I'm told it's there.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

lol.. more coffee? lol

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Ok...so I used Movie Maker to add txt..etc... and I don't know how to keep the actual audio that went along with the vid. Who cares what they're selling... what I'm trying to point out is that the only year being smashed is 2012.

get it?

edit on 4-10-2011 by tracehd1 because: spchk

No, because the thing smashed when it reached the end of the graph chart at 2013.... am I seeing a different commercial here?

Here's what a real subliminal commercial looks like...

edit on 4-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

*thud* huh? THE ONLY YEAR..............being smashed ....is 2012. When you watch the video all other dates are visible...their little graph ball... falls on 2012.

wow... I'm totally amazed and dumbfounded you can't see it or get it... but it's all good. Maybe it was the 420. lol

After thought... try really thinking about something more then 1min30secs after threads been posted. When you really sit down and try to imagine what the OP is getting at... you might get it before trying to ..........up-stage. I mean REALLY..........here's what a subliminal commercial looks like? gee...thanks for the lesson.

edit on 4-10-2011 by tracehd1 because: rant

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I get it, OP. I think you're grasping straws.

If 2012 wasn't a significant year to YOU, you would notice nothing out of the ordinary. You are assuming that the rest of the world believes in a 2012 doomsday scenario, and that assumption is leading you to assume that this year was knocked out (the price was rising and getting too heavy, so it fell and crashed through 2012) to hint that it is true.

What the hell is it that makes people look for this crap in EVERYTHING they see? If you truly believe the Illuminati or whoever are controlling everything you see, watch, read, hear, then STOP WATCHING.

No subliminal message here - just a crappy commercial and some crazy viewers.

At least you'll get some YouTube hits! This was definitely the right place to advertise this type of video.

edit on 4-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: adding snarky comment!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

WITH ALL THE INFORMATION OUT ABOUT 2012... the truths, the lies, the fear,

I'm not putting anything out there... our society period is fixated on 2012 and it's possibilities. A lot would say it's the end because that's what the Mayan's say.... If you would THINK you would see that 1 company is letting the other company know they are DONE in 2012...just like the Mayan calendar. 2012 equals end... GET IT????

Love your sarcasm... I was posting this in a light hearted manner... to get people's opinions and you want to get on here and what? Let us see how utterly witty you are? Thanks for picking my topic...hahaha~

edit on 4-10-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I recall this commercial. I love the way the sandwich is portrayed next to the .99 as being huge. And the looks of delight was they chomp into them. Mostly I loved the way the two on the steps need BOTH hands to hold the sandwiches while munching. Seen em in reality? They fit in the palm of your hand.

Anyway Jibby, nice catch on the lettuce.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

what ????????????????

have we watched the same ad ?

the ad i saw claimed that " dish " would offer services in 2011 , 2012 and 2013 at a fixed price and that thier rivals would increase prices

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

lmao... listen... I really don't mean to be...........rude...but come on? really? You to... I'm sooo disappointed. Maybe I need to put a definition up of the word subliminal.

If you read threw all the previous post... I've explained...over and over and over and over and over....

but.. I'll do it again..because... You weren't rude...just... not paying attention...grrr...lol

The graph on the left....*Dish* I believe... shows that they freeze their prices... No PRICE HIKE...
The graph for Direct T.V.... the graph $ ball... when it crashes...the ONLY DATE CRUSHED AND YOU CANNOT VIEW IS 2012!!!! As you know... 2012 has been speculated as the *end* of the Mayan Calendar... Some think the end period.. I do not... however: 2012 is clearly percieved by a LOT of PEOPLE as being the *end*

Weather a new beginning or end... the point is... THE END. So DISH is subliminally letting us know that Direct T.V. will have it's end in 2012 because their prices keep GOING UP!.... why didn't the graph crush 2011? Why just 2012 and not all 3 years!!!

Please...someone tell me they get it... pleeeeeeeaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssseeee

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

the graph included 2013 - why are you being intentionally dishonest ? or just stupid ??

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

the graph included 2013 - why are you being intentionally dishonest ? or just stupid ??

Whose being stupid? lmao I told you specifically to pay attention... you can't follow directions can you?

I didn't say anything about the graph not including 2013... (you work for Dish right? huh? right? lol)

I said... Why did the $ graph just crush out 2012...the only date you can't read when the graph falls. Why not 2011? Why not 2013 AS WELL?????????????? After all.... Dish is letting us know that ...(pay attention) Direct T.V. prices will keep going up and up and up....

This commercial OR ME is not advocating we're going to die in 2012.... they're using the message... THE MESSAGE...of 2012 being the end. Weather you believe all the HYPE OR NOT... 2012 is perceived to be the END... again.. of either the Mayan Calendar or some think the END PERIOD.

Soo... I might ask you the same question... not about dishonesty.. are you stupid?

top topics

join