It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What AUTHORITY Do OWS Protesters have for Demanding Social Justice?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Distraction and Diversion,

The grievances although potentially valid hold NO AUTHORITY because they are selfish without acknowledging the unbelievable social injustice done in OUR NAME with OUR MONEY.

WAR! NOTHING, i repeat, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will come of these protests if we do not put the REAL issue on the table. It is time for the people to STOP supporting, participating and allowing WAR to be done in their name.

Who are we to demand a job and social security while we are occupying 5-6 countries RIGHT NOW. Each of these countries are literally DESTROYED. Millions DEAD. Families destroyed. Forget jobs we are talking about families completely living in absolute HELL. Children BRUTALLY killed and murdered. In our name.

This movement is NOTHING. It is complete BS if the REAL issue will not be addressed. The people responsible for committing us to war need to be identified and imprisoned. Offshore companies and the federal reserve need to pay these nations we've destroyed so that TRUE JUSTICE can be done.

HOW can we live here in contentment with a literal TIDAL WAVE of pain, suffering and injustice just miles offshore? Done in our name with our support? We want jobs and houses while absolute HELL on earth is being distributed with our flag flown high above?

The WAR MAKERS manipulate OWS, THEY support it. Because they can easily EASILY provide what is being asked for. And then people will line up for war. These same people will get their healthcare and in exchange agree to support death and murder offshore.

Trillions have been spent on Murder. TRILLIONS. All wars must be stopped NOW. Without identifying this sickening culture of murder and ending it now, protestors have no authority. Without authority they will remain enslaved. Even with jobs and healthcare. They will be enslaved with guilt and debt for the injustice not so quietly done in their name.

You will have no peace until it is demanded and expressed. Money is not going to change ANYTHING.

The true power of the people comes from MORAL authority and nothing else. It is not numbers, it is not aggressive force, it is not threats of anarchy. It is moral authority by identifying and taking responsibility for what is wrong.

We are on the cusp of a world war. It is being ENGINEERED. Exactly like WWI and WWII. Crash the economy and then war. PLEASE WAKE UP.

TELL THEM WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. WE KNOW THEY ARE COMMITTING AND BINDING US TO WAR AND MURDER AND WE ARE COMING FOR THEM. WE SAY NO! WE RESIST WAR. We command them through moral authority and natural right and natural power.

Time to occupy the pentagon with Love and PEACE.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Yea Bloody humans demanding freedom and democrasy HOW DARE THEY..
This goes against everything TPTB stand for and should be termined straight away..
Its the lash and more slavery for you ungrateful humans..
OP you suck big time but dont worry you will be outed in time..
The clock is ticking for all you disinfo agents..
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

I know you must live with your head in the ground , but the United States does have interests over seas. Until oil is no longer a factor in making this world operate. Not just for us, but for everyone. United States will do whatever it takes to insure stability in the Middle East. This is reality, deal with it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What AUTHORITY do politicians and bankers have to demand we work for pennies, pay taxes, and abide laws that we never agreed to?

Authority is BS, your are your own authority, if you cannot handle that basic responsibility and work with other human beings, hold yourself accountable for your own well being (stop depending on McDonald's to spoon feed you) learn how to cleanse water etc... It is simple stuff. As free and sovereign people, we are the authority.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
For change to start, it must come from within... within ourselves, within our social class, within our country; from there it will spread to the world. But if you lost all hope, do the world a favor, go play like an ostrich or go play in the rain like a turkey. TPTB would rather we all do the above things anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH
reply to post by rwfresh

Yea Bloody humans demanding freedom and democrasy HOW DARE THEY..
This goes against everything TPTB stand for and should be termined straight away..
Its the lash and more slavery for you ungrateful humans..
OP you suck big time but dont worry you will be outed in time..
The clock is ticking for all you disinfo agents..
Regards
Plazmuh

Outed for what? Being for peace?

What part of END WARS NOW don't you understand?

You are a brainless FOOL. Who are you asking for democracy? The people you are murdering in Iraq and Afghanistan?

When you are marched off for more war will you be fighting for your share of the crumbs your MASTERS have given you?

You are brainwashed friend. Violence RULES YOU. And your guilt and fear will keep you inline until you stand up and tell them you will not kill for them.

You think asking for more blood money is going to make you content? Is that what freedom is for you? Because from what i can tell that is the exact brainwashing program being fed to everyone in this country.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by rwfresh

I know you must live with your head in the ground , but the United States does have interests over seas. Until oil is no longer a factor in making this world operate. Not just for us, but for everyone. United States will do whatever it takes to insure stability in the Middle East. This is reality, deal with it.

No my head is above ground and i am living freedom now. Knowing that under no circumstance do i kill for FALSE freedom on orders from murders.

Stability in the Middle East? You call this reality? So you also enjoy the brainwashing. You are programmed well slave. Stay in fear and guilt.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
What AUTHORITY do politicians and bankers have to demand we work for pennies, pay taxes, and abide laws that we never agreed to?

Authority is BS, your are your own authority, if you cannot handle that basic responsibility and work with other human beings, hold yourself accountable for your own well being (stop depending on McDonald's to spoon feed you) learn how to cleanse water etc... It is simple stuff. As free and sovereign people, we are the authority.

So they are evil and that's why you are evil? You have no authority when you run in the shadows and support murder. You are blackmailed with crumbs from your masters. "Give me health, give me limited rights, keep me safe and you can murder in my name"

Is that freedom?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Skada

How are the PTB in power? What power do they hold? Force and violence.

So you think getting them to print some more money for you will make you free?

They DOMINATE you under threat of violence. They keep you afraid with their displays of strength and their murderous evil. And it works. It scares you. You are afraid they will murder you like they murder people in Iraq and Afghanistan. You are afraid they will install the military dictatorship.. you are so afraid you are literally asking for and pretending to support them so they will think you are on their team.

Well guess what. You ARE on their team. Every free person knows it. If you support war you are for them. Because that is where their power lies. Not in money. But fear through displays of murderous evil. The threat is SO scary people cannot even bare to acknowledge it. So they go and protest for extra scraps from the prison guards.
edit on 4-10-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

My friend, I do not believe that we need a government, I am a person, a human. Not a social security number. I will never owe this country anything. I only owe the land.

I do not need anybody to tell me how to behave, like I previously stated; I can govern myself. The U.S. was founded in hopes that the people had no dependence on the government whatsoever... That seemed to work.. Right...

I only want one thing. Freedom, peace, and some seeds that I can put in my garden that Monsanto HAS NOT touched.

Oh, and stop attacking our water supply.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

My friend, I do not believe that we need a government, I am a person, a human. Not a social security number. I will never owe this country anything. I only owe the land.

I do not need anybody to tell me how to behave, like I previously stated; I can govern myself. The U.S. was founded in hopes that the people had no dependence on the government whatsoever... That seemed to work.. Right...

I only want one thing. Freedom, peace, and some seeds that I can put in my garden that Monsanto HAS NOT touched.

Oh, and stop attacking our water supply.

ALL noble and true desires. I am suggesting that to have those things you cannot allow someone to hold you hostage by murdering people in your name. Your freedom is under threat because your government has taken those natural rights, even life from MANY other people in other countries and now the responsibility is yours.

So rather than support WAR so they can protect you from the people you supported them murdering you should stand up to THEM and tell them. You are not afraid of them. You don't support their wars. You never have and you are not paying their debt. Show solidarity with those who want and deserve the SAME thing without having to buy into the nationalistic propaganda programming.

I know what you want. I want it too. And there is only ONE way to get it. Through PEACE. You cannot support murder in your name. You can't. You will carry the fear of retaliation and the guilt your entire life and you will never be free.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

You use adjectives and opinions and names, but you do not use facts. Please attempt to dispute the fact that the world is run on oil. From Europe to Russia to China to USA. This is what drives and runs every economy. Without it, the world is dead. Until oil is not needed and stability is not needed in the Middle East to preserve the oil, what do you suggest? We sing kumbaya?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Hey hey calm down haha! I understand man but this is what I am concerned about. Hear me out because marching in the streets as one extra man is not such an epic thing..

My worries are that after the worldwide peace protests take place, martial law will be instituted. I only fear this because of what I have seen (the peace protests organized by Egypt's U.N. rep, the placement of the events (many coastal, headed down coasts). I want to see what comes of this for a few days before I subject my freedoms in that way. Having that many people packed together, attempting to be as peaceful as possible.. Well, I don't trust the U.N. any more than I could get permission to speak with the bastards.

I think it is strange, that all of a sudden this is happening so fast. I am excited, but if this scenario plays out, and somebody is using this a a means to shrinkwrap the people before distribution, I want to be able to help out in some way after that fact. There are TOO many human beings for us not to form resistance.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by rwfresh

You use adjectives and opinions and names, but you do not use facts. Please attempt to dispute the fact that the world is run on oil. From Europe to Russia to China to USA. This is what drives and runs every economy. Without it, the world is dead. Until oil is not needed and stability is not needed in the Middle East to preserve the oil, what do you suggest? We sing kumbaya?

Fact is you support domination and murder. So under that logic, you support your own domination because you are weak. Can you go up against the PTB military? Nope. So they are more powerful then you and you give them the right to dominate you. So go ahead and be content begging for scraps from your Masters and in exchange they will give you some oil. And you will pay for it with your freedom, your tax and your security.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

Hey hey calm down haha! I understand man but this is what I am concerned about. Hear me out because marching in the streets as one extra man is not such an epic thing..

My worries are that after the worldwide peace protests take place, martial law will be instituted. I only fear this because of what I have seen (the peace protests organized by Egypt's U.N. rep, the placement of the events (many coastal, headed down coasts). I want to see what comes of this for a few days before I subject my freedoms in that way. Having that many people packed together, attempting to be as peaceful as possible.. Well, I don't trust the U.N. any more than I could get permission to speak with the bastards.

I think it is strange, that all of a sudden this is happening so fast. I am excited, but if this scenario plays out, and somebody is using this a a means to shrinkwrap the people before distribution, I want to be able to help out in some way after that fact. There are TOO many human beings for us not to form resistance.

I have faith that people will see that co-opting is characterized by negotiations where PEACE and end of WAR are not topics in the discussion. Because the only thing "the people" have to offer in exchange for MONEY (and ultimately that is all they are asking for) is their lives and the support of violent domination. And once the powers convince the people they have given them the money they want WWIII will begin.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Money needs to be left out of the equation. Money is useless and we all know it.

You can't eat it.
You can't drink it.
It is one of the dirtiest and bacteria ridden things on the planet.
It burns for a short few seconds.
It cannot keep you warm in any way.
It only creates debt these days.
It is no longer backed by anything whatsoever.
It lived it's short little life, we must evolve.

Sorry, but that is just how it is. We have to let go of "reality" and realize why we are here in the first place.

To protect and be one with this planet, as it's protectors and children.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I agree that it is useless. They should be demanding PEACE. because that is what freedom is founded on. Instead they are asking for useless money.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

What AUTHORITY Do OWS Protesters have for Demanding Social Justice?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

-First Amendment to the Constitution

That.

SM2

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

while I do not agree with most of what they are protesting, and see them as being used as pawns by the fat cat liberals and the moveon.org people (obama re election campaign) and George Soros. I will defend their right to say whatever they want, wherever they want. It is a right inherit to all people, not given by the government, and as has all the authority they need. Having said that, i will fight till my last breath to defend their right to spew their opinions.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

"people peaceably to assemble"

Yeah that? So you demand it but endorse your military restricting it for other people?

How is that working out? What do you think your Masters think of your demands? Do they laugh at you?

<<   2  3 >>

join