It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What AUTHORITY Do OWS Protesters have for Demanding Social Justice?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You people arguing with me have completely missed the point.

If you hold no REAL authority over the people oppressing you, your protests are an exercise in futility.

They dominate and control you through violence. So if you advocate violence, whether passively or literally then you pose no threat to them. You can only beg them for extra scraps.

If you ask your boss for a raise does that make you an entrepreneur?

If people don't recognize and oppose their power to commit murder, war and violence they cannot change anything.

If you seize the moral authority, rise above the guilt and do the right thing you are in DIRECT opposition to their power.

So go ahead and protest. Scream about your rights. If you don't understand what an inalienable right is then you make no difference.

I am not attempting to belittle people or threaten them. I am attempting to point out a very real fact. Power is real. So is fear. You cannot scare the world's biggest military with violence. None. It's what they DO FOR A LIVING. They train to kill. They kill right now in your name. You are afraid of them because they are violent. If you take the moral highroad and declare your opposition to their oppression through violence then you threaten them where it hurts.

You cannot be for violence against others, oppression against others and demand the opposite from the oppressors. Like prisoners tattling on each other for prison guard gifts..

BE GOOD. BE PEACEFUL. OPPOSE THEIR VIOLENCE. THEN YOU WILL SEE REAL POWER AND REAL CHANGE. They can KEEP THEIR MONEY. FREEDOM IS WHAT YOU WANT. You cannot be free under constant threat of violence. Your options of supporting a bully or death is not FREEDOM.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

"people peaceably to assemble"

Yeah that? So you demand it but endorse your military restricting it for other people?

What are you talking about, exactly?

Are you making a claim or something?

Because if you are, I would like to hear it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

If you hold no REAL authority over the people oppressing you, your protests are an exercise in futility.

No, actually, we hold the highest authority of ALL.

We are what backs their money.

All of their Riches and Wealth would be Nothing if we decided that it wasn't.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by rwfresh

Yeah that? So you demand it but endorse your military restricting it for other people?

What am i claiming? I am claiming that "our" Military is out occupying 3 or more countries RIGHT NOW. Do you support this? Is everyone a terrorist in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?

Look, don't play stupid with me ok. What i am saying is not rocket science. If you don't agree then go on your way. Go and support violence and see where it gets you. Go and chant for table scraps from your Master's while behind the scenes you support their use of violence, death, oppression and murder.

edit on 4-10-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

No, actually, we hold the highest authority of ALL.

We are what backs their money.

All of their Riches and Wealth would be Nothing if we decided that it wasn't.

You give them your authority by supporting their use of violence in wars in other countries. That is my point. You cannot support morally illegal violence and murder on other people and claim moral authority over the one's you are supporting doing it. Try it out.. see how it works for you.

You are right. You do back their money. You back them by accepting payment for your endorsement of their use of violence and murder in other countries. It's actually your money, you ask for it back from them in exchange for keeping your mouth shut about their murder and violence. You pretend you are on their team for some scraps.

Decide it's nothing then. You can't. You want the pretend money they print for you. If you are under the delusion that your Masters are trying to accumulate riches and wealth you are lost. THEY are the ones that are FREE from money. They print it for your enslavement. They pay people with fake money to go and murder and dominate. And people suck up to them in fear they themselves might be murdered. Like good kids who cheer on a bully out of fear of being the next target. Our Masters dominate with Fear. Fear of death and oppression. If you support their use of it ANYWHERE you are literally supporting your own slavery.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

What AUTHORITY Do OWS Protesters have for Demanding Social Justice?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

-First Amendment to the Constitution

That.

How is that working out? What do you think your Masters think of your demands? Do they laugh at you?

What am i claiming? I am claiming that "our" Military is out occupying 3 or more countries RIGHT NOW.

Yes, I know this.

Do you support this?

No, I do not.

Is everyone a terrorist in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?

No, they are not.

Look, don't play stupid with me ok.

You appear to be assuming an awful lot about my position, what I believe, and what I am saying....

In fact, there must have been an entire Discussion between you and me, Completely without my knowledge, or input.... because it appears that you already "Know" what my position is, and what I "will say" reguarding this topic.

Let me make this abundantly clear... You do not know me, You do not know what I am thinking, You do not know my arguments.

Clear?

What i am saying is not rocket science.

No, it's gibberish.

If you don't agree then go on your way.

You know what? I think I'll stay.... since I've found a new playmate!!!

Go and support violence and see where it gets you.

You see? This is what I'm talking about...

Why do you think that I am endorsing violence?

Where are you drawing this conclusion from?

No, Really... I would LOVE to see your line of reasoning.... I bet it's fascinating.

Go and chant for table scraps from your Master's while behind the scenes you support their use of violence, death, oppression and murder.

Again... your presumption that I am doing any of these things is clearly bordering on madness....

Now that I KNOW what insinuations you are making about my character... let me ask you another question.....

Where are you drawing these conclusions from?

Are you channelling Dead Crazy People?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

You give them your authority by supporting their use of violence in wars in other countries.

No, I resist their use of violence in wars in other countries... I just haven't been altogether successful at it yet.

That is my point. You cannot support morally illegal violence and murder on other people and claim moral authority over the one's you are supporting doing it. Try it out.. see how it works for you.

And why do you think that I support these wars?

You are assuming an awful lot about me, for having only just met me.

You are right. You do back their money.

Yes, I am right about a great number of things.

You back them by accepting payment for your endorsement of their use of violence and murder in other countries.

You have got to be kidding me... Are you saying that they are PAYING ME, to wage wars in other nations?

Are you absolutely MENTAL?

It's actually your money, you ask for it back from them in exchange for keeping your mouth shut about their murder and violence. You pretend you are on their team for some scraps.

Maybe you should just stop talking altogether... because I havent seen one single solitary bit of sense pour forth from your text this entire thread.

I do not support the wars, I never did, I was against them from the beginning.

But I am only one person.... You should stop assuming so much, it's making you look like an [snip]

Decide it's nothing then. You can't. You want the pretend money they print for you.

You are just making yourself look stupid now.

If you are under the delusion that your Masters are trying to accumulate riches and wealth you are lost.

Yes, I already know this.

THEY are the ones that are FREE from money. They print it for your enslavement. They pay people with fake money to go and murder and dominate. And people suck up to them in fear they themselves might be murdered. Like good kids who cheer on a bully out of fear of being the next target. Our Masters dominate with Fear. Fear of death and oppression. If you support their use of it ANYWHERE you are literally supporting your own slavery.

And where do I support it?

Pray Tell?

No, go ahead, tell me what you know about me.... and later, I might ask you to write my biography, since you already know SO MUCH ABOUT ME.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
what authority do they have to demand justice?

what authority do others have to prevent justice?

I believe the only authority people need to demand justice is the fact that they are living, breathing, sentient beings?

one of the wierdest posts on here.

wonder if its a psyop gathering intel for profiling and/or helping to build personality profiles?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

wonder if its a psyop gathering intel for profiling and/or helping to build personality profiles?

Well, they seem to be advocating violence, so I'd say that you are probably correct.

reply to post by rwfresh

Hey OP, are you being paid to post on ATS?
edit on 4-10-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by VonDoomen

Well, they seem to be advocating violence, so I'd say that you are probably correct.

reply to post by rwfresh

edit on 4-10-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

Yes. You got me. Anti-violence messages that oppose war are a psy-op. Let's discuss. Re-read my OP and give me some direct insight. What is it about the message that gave it away?

I think it's very telling that you would even jest that i am

1. calling for violence
2. potentially running a psy op

This is your programming coming through. You send a message to everyone that this topic is "dangerous". You threaten me by insinuating i am violently opposing your Master. Dude. Please. I'm not afraid. My OP remains unedited. The message is clear. If you don't get it it's not because it's gibberish. It's because you live in fear of your masters. They control you through violence. Break the chains.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
what authority do they have to demand justice?

what authority do others have to prevent justice?

I believe the only authority people need to demand justice is the fact that they are living, breathing, sentient beings?

one of the wierdest posts on here.

Maybe you could try and read the OP? Who gives you the right to support war and murder? Do you think opposing war and murder is more important to those in Iraq and Afghanistan.. Or are they worried about health care? Do you understand. You can empower yourself by siding with what is good and real. Don't be afraid.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Yes. You got me.

CALLED IT!

What is it about the message that gave it away?

The part where you just admitted it.

It was not a jest, it was a direct question.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
obviously they're all unemployed or else they'd all be at work.

edit on 4-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I did well in school, I did well on my SATs, I did well in college, I was able to get a good career and now am what some would consider "financially secure."

I earned my money, and I don't want to give it away just because some angry potheads with no clear agenda don't have the I.Q. to figure out why they can't be in the same situation.

Who is greedy? The person who earns their dollar, or the person who wants it given to them because they feel they are entitled to it?
edit on 4-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

Yes. You got me.

CALLED IT!

What is it about the message that gave it away?

The part where you just admitted it.

It was not a jest, it was a direct question.

You've been given the opportunity to notify your local authorities. Inform them of your crime. You need to be processed and re-educated. You are lucky, your punishment will be fitting. I've put in a good word for you so they will show some leniency. Now let this be a lesson. Do not resist. Tell all your friends that asking for minimum wage jobs IS allowed. We will allow you to protest. But under no circumstances will you show any real opposition to the wars. Rally for more wars and when called in the coming months we expect you will rally around the cause as we fight one of your most important battles. Do not question your Masters. Support war. There are terrorists everywhere. They are watching you and so are we.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

You've been given the opportunity to notify your local authorities. Inform them of your crime. You need to be processed and re-educated. You are lucky, your punishment will be fitting. I've put in a good word for you so they will show some leniency. Now let this be a lesson. Do not resist. Tell all your friends that asking for minimum wage jobs IS allowed. We will allow you to protest. But under no circumstances will you show any real opposition to the wars. Rally for more wars and when called in the coming months we expect you will rally around the cause as we fight one of your most important battles. Do not question your Masters. Support war. There are terrorists everywhere. They are watching you and so are we.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The best and most peaceful way to change things is by voting. Get rid of all incumbents first. demand term limits. How long has Charlie Rangel served? He should be in jail. Besides Bush's 2 wars, Obama goes out and starts a third war in Libya ,which is not voted on by Congress? I haven't seen a budget passed by this clown yet and they are working on enacting another 6 week extension to the budget?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
Distraction and Diversion,

The grievances although potentially valid hold NO AUTHORITY because they are selfish without acknowledging the unbelievable social injustice done in OUR NAME with OUR MONey.

This is not the Hannity forum. Perhaps you made a slight mistake???

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
How moronic your statements are!!! What authority do they have? To demand social justice? LMAO. Do you live in the US? What you aren't realizing is that this isn't about "social" justice...This is about justice in general. This is about FIXING a broken system that has been abused and misused for decades. I am not going to waste any more of my time attempting to explain to someone like you what a protest is, what America is all about, the purpose of protests in general, and why you are full of it. At least educate yourself so you will not feel the need to waste server space with this utter nonsense.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Did you read the OP? You support murderous war and question whether i understand what justice is? WAKE UP! READ THE OP. Is it so hard to bear? Give me a break.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join