It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Extra-Terrestrials? Ask Yourself The Following Questions To Find Out !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Have you ever wondered if we could be extra-terrestrials being controlled and led to believe that we are just human and nothing more? Try to ask yourself the following common questions about what you believe to be true about humans or even just your opinion about human beings, using the 6Ws + the How: (instead of using the word 'we' in the questions, I will use 'human beings' for better concentration on the question being read

These first two questions may seem like the same question but they are not, they have two separate meanings

Who are human beings?

What does it mean to be a human being?

Where did human beings arrive (or come) from?

(If so) When exactly did human beings arrive (or come) here?

(If so) How did human beings arrive (or come) here?

(If so) Why did human beings arrive (or come) here? For what purpose?

Hopefully these questions (which have already been asked in the past but doesn't hurt to keep asking them) will paint a clearer picture about the true origins and purpose that humans have on this planet

Thanks for your time, and I will also give you my answers (or opinions) to these questions once I write them down on paper and concentrate on each one. Enjoy, and let the discussion begin

edit on 4-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Who are human beings?
[color=cyan] Current Terra living ABOVE GROUND creatures

[color=cyan] It means to be the description used to describe thoses who live on Terra or EA above ground

[color=cyan] EDIN garden planet

[color=cyan] unknown

[color=cyan] unclear/unsure

[color=cyan] salvation or intentional placed in SAFE ZONE FOR GROWTH SPIRITUAL / MENTAL OR PHYSICAL in short for genetics bank - soldier outpost-worst case farm

interesting questions

NAMASTE*******

edit on 10/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Who are human beings? --> All people living on a blue gem floating somewhere in the universe.

What does it mean to be a human being? --> being (insert most adjectives minus the colors)

Where did human beings arrive (or come) from? --> evolved from a sour soup in a pre-oceanic environment.

(If so) When exactly did human beings arrive (or come) here? -->

Anatomically modern humans originated in Africa about 200,000 years ago, reaching full behavioral modernity around 50,000 years ago.

(If so) How did human beings arrive (or come) here? --> Via spores from meteors.

(If so) Why did human beings arrive (or come) here? For what purpose? --> To conquer, destroy and show their stupidity towards the planet

just my 2 cents tho

edit on 4/10/11 by Dalbeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxnibiruxx
Have you ever wondered if we could be extra-terrestrials being controlled and led to believe that we are just human and nothing more? Try to ask yourself the following common questions about what you believe to be true about humans or even just your opinion about human beings, using the 6Ws + the How: (instead of using the word 'we' in the questions, I will use 'human beings' for better concentration on the question being read

These first two questions may seem like the same question but they are not, they have two separate meanings

Who are human beings?

Hopefully these questions (which have already been asked in the past but doesn't hurt to keep asking them) will paint a clearer picture about the true origins and purpose that humans have on this planet

Thanks for your time, and I will also give you my answers (or opinions) to these questions once I write them down on paper and concentrate on each one. Enjoy, and let the discussion begin

1.We don't know.

2.We don't know.

3.We don't know, but we're so arrogant and think we know everything, that we do think we know.

4.We don't know.

5.We don't know.

6.We don't know.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Well ofcourse no one really knows, but remember, your answers can and usually always will be opinions regarding these questions. So the real question is, what do you think ?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Who are human beings? What does it mean to be a human being? Where did human beings arrive (or come) from? (If so) When exactly did human beings arrive (or come) here? (If so) How did human beings arrive (or come) here? (If so) Why did human beings arrive (or come) here? For what purpose?

The species Homo Sapiens Sapiens, bi-pedal highly sentient primates. One of the great ape species. Closest extant genetic relative is the Chimpanzee, also a great ape.

To have cognitive control over an individual of aforementioned species.

Human beings evolved solely on planet Earth from lower lifeforms. Genetic information contained in human DNA does not suggest any lack of relation to other species that also evolved on Planet Earth, nor does it suggest foreign DNA, or any alteration outside natural evolution. Whether panspermia was the catalyst of life initially forming on Earth is irrelevant to this.

As always, the alleged interaction of early and/or current humans by humanoid alien lifeforms and civilisations is an interesting possibility, but alien creation or relocation of humans is impossible, as dictated by already established-beyond-doubt scientific and genetic evidence.

Despite claimed footage and interactions with aliens and their craft (many frighteningly corroborative), we have yet to know 100 per cent what aliens themselves truly look like, or the chemical leeway allowed for the development of DNA (carbon, silicon lifeforms etc). They may look like giant green blobs or (what I believe) similar to us, by way of being pi-pedal, oft with similar limb count and sensory organs.

If there is a humanoid race that looks very much (90-99%) like us ("Sirians", "Pleidians" and so on), I submit that it is purely coincidental, and based upon the contracted number of replicating chemical sequences that can emerge on any habitable planet.

edit on 4/10/11 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxnibiruxx

Who are human beings?

Every question that pertain to all these questions were answered upon the completion of the HUMAN GENOME MAPPING PROJECT. All along our Dna Molecules are inactive ancient Virus DNA and RNA that have become part of our genetic makeup over the eons.

We have been able to litteraly map Human evolution and all aspects of what lifeforms that were once either part of our ancesteral developmental chain as well as the multitudes of Viral Infections that have become apart of us. There is a clear path of development through evolution documented by this mapping and ANY misguided theories that Humans were either helped along in their development by E.T, Genetic Engineering or were even more so a rediculous claim....CREATED WITHOUT EVOLUTIONARY PROCESSES....IS STRICKTLY FANTASY!

As for why we are here....that is obvious....it is to DRINK BEER. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

Who are human beings? That's an odd phrasing. I think you mean WHAT are human beings. Well there's plenty of good answers to that. We're apes, we're primates, we're members of the genus homo, etc.

Africa

Science hasn't nailed down exactly when we evolved, we know it was in Africa and we know it was about 200,000 years ago, give or take 50,000. It's likely debatable since we are the ones who truly define what counts as human or not. Species lines are not set in stone and evolution is constantly taking place.

Where exactly is here? The answer to most definitions of "here" is that we migrated out of Africa.

I don't know why human beings left Africa, curiosity, scarcity of resources, there are a lot of factors that might have come into play.

your answers can and usually always will be opinions regarding these questions

There are scientifically and archeologically sound answers to these questions which go beyond opinions, none of which involve aliens by the way.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Although stories in the Bible such as the one about Adam and Eve...are nice concepts that use teaching metaphores....it is absolutely biologicaly IMPOSSIBLE for only two people to have enough genetic diversity to be the starting point of a whole race.

It is a nice STORY and nothing more. Even if those two people gave birth to two males and 10 females....with an alternating fatherhood for those 10 women...and even if this continued....it would not last but a few generations as the children would become born with birthdefects and eventualy be born sterile.

This is a GENETIC FACT...and after the Human Genome Mapping Project was finished...it was determined that all of current Humanity is decended from 2500 to 7500 surviving Human genetic DNA lives as a major EXTICTION LEVEL EVENT killed off between 50% and 80% of all life on Earth.

This number of Human Ancestors is about the smallest possible number for Genetic Reproductive Diversity in order to perpetuate the Human Race. These ancestors were not even HOMO SAPIEN and this extinction event was approx. 750,000 years ago.

There were many forms and lines of our ancestors with some offshoots that became dead ends such as Neandertal....but Homo Sapiens direct lineage was evolution from CROMAGNON. Cromagnon lived 35,000 to 45,000 years previous and if a person today actually saw a Cromagnon walking down the street....they would just think they were either a Football player or a tall woman. Their features were almost exactly like our own.

Cromagnon actually had a larger brain capacity than current humans and are considered to be smart in the extreme. It is most likely that they were....minus the technology....just as smart as us and this gives reasoning to understand how current humans slowly developed over their development...a stage by stage of evolutionary driven increasing of intelligence. Split Infinity...ps....we didn't need no stinkin' E.T. to become smart!.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Why has this thread not gone beyond a single page? Are these questions not interesting enough for ATS
The good thing is that they can be theory-based, which leaves the range of discussion open for a wide variety of ideas. If any questions about human beings should be asked by other human beings then it would be these questions

edit on 5-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: bolded text

top topics

join