It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Council may vote on Syria resolution, WW3 Soon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here It Comes Folks.
Soruce

"no fly" zone and a protected area for dissidents and deserters that would be beyond the reach of Syrian government aircraft and artillery, said Manhal al-Adday, a spokesman for the group.

This is sure sounding like in the case of libya, i predict an attack on Sryia by NATO and America in early April, May around the same time NATO has attacked Libya this year, they are doing this by the calendar.

Well its a thought, i hope it wont happen because russia and china wont like it, it would be the attack on there last supply line in the medeast, i dont think they will just sit and watch like they have done it with libya, russia has a naval base in Sryia, if that is attacked by either the Sryian rebels or NATO, that wont be very good for the relationships.

And the way that the syrian rebels are burning russian flags, iranian flags, and even the chinese flag, that really raises a question on just who the syrian rebels really are and why they support america.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

interesting and worth keeping an eye on. good find.
S+F

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Oh I hope you are wrong! I have many Syrian friends and I really love them, and hope things don't go haywire there!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think your right. The planned WW3 is coming soon. Yesterday there was an article saying that Zionist Israel (The New NAZI Regime) had deployed some Nuclear Subs to the coast of Iran.

Scary!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

and to make more interesting putin again came in Serbia i guess its the plan to liberate kosovo i guess thats somewhat would explain the need for statues of bill clintion and tony bliar in golden colors in the capital city of kosovo, when kosovo is liberated serbs would move back in there homeland and secrets of the kosovo war may be found if that happens that is my theory.

Personally its my opinion that i believe that kosovo was designed to fall for the Albanians then regained back to the serbian.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Oh I hope you are wrong! I have many Syrian friends and I really love them, and hope things don't go haywire there!

Well you see what the war mongers NATO and war Hawk John McCain did in Libya didnt you? i hope i am wrong
well if things really get bad in Syria as it did in libya its only matter of time when NATO bombs start flying to the ground your friends be ready to pack up and leave.

Thats how many people in yugoslavia failed to see it from all different ethinc groups, no one in yugoslavia expected that a war was coming the only people that left early before the war even started those were the soilders and other members of the military they left they had the intel that the muslim would start to attack first in the market center then blame it on the serbs.

I really do wish the best for your Syrian friends. Hope they get out before NATO starts killing.
and i am not spreading fear mongering for your friends, its just my feeling i know that it will get bad but i hope i am wrong for Syria.

Someone in the mainstream media did say that Bashar al-Assad will survive this uprise.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
And the way that the syrian rebels are burning russian flags, iranian flags, and even the chinese flag, that really raises a question on just who the syrian rebels really are and why they support america.

Common sense would suggest this reflects the rebels attitude to who is financing the dictatorship! People tend to vent anger against those who they have grievances against NOT the flags of those who are "natural" enemies of their friends (too obscure a link during conflicts).

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I woulda said no way a while ago but Syria is now so so similar to other countries we like to invade like Iraq and Libya. Just depends how many troops we can expend and how much outside help Syria would get. Iran has been everyone favourite when it comes to the who we will invade next argument, Iran would be a diffucult war though and would surely have severely fierce insurgent rsistance after the inital war. Maybe Syra is just a much more tempting target as they don't have as big an army?
edit on 02/02/1987 by clintdelicious because: *I didnt mean not as big as their army is large, just not as formidable as Irans

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
hmmm.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

NATO is so hell bent on starting WW3. Any preemptive strike on Syria will definitely heat things up in the world stage. And you are right, Russia will most likely not stand by and watch NATO aggressions interfere win their interests in the region. Most people are not aware how close Russia and Syria really are. Here is an example...

Russian Navy to base warships at Syrian port after 2012

Russia and China must be sick and tired of the war mongers in NATO provoking all their allies with repeated threats.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Doubt it will happen, NATO don't have the appetite to get involved in Syria, if anyone is to get involved and remove Assad, it will have to be someone else for a change. Meanwhile, the Syrians will go on suffering

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Flipping heck, not every war, or every sanction, no fly zone instantly means a WW3 is going to kick off. I bet loads of people thought that what NATO were/are doing in Libya will kick off a WW3. Christ, it's like those bloody Elenin conspiracy theorest who claim it will hit earth when it wont, or the "god" botherers who seem to know for a fact a rapture will occur soon.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Libya did not have russian naval base.Syria does. Enjoy your day.If you want thermonuclear war , then Russia will give it to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
I think your right. The planned WW3 is coming soon. Yesterday there was an article saying that Zionist Israel (The New NAZI Regime) had deployed some Nuclear Subs to the coast of Iran.

Scary!!

WHAT. I would like to see the article on that one.
Fn people are going nuts.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
Doubt it will happen, NATO don't have the appetite to get involved in Syria, if anyone is to get involved and remove Assad, it will have to be someone else for a change. Meanwhile, the Syrians will go on suffering

NATO didn't have the 'appetite' after Iraq and Afghanistan. Apparently they did, or they wouldn't have gone into Libya.

remember Georgia, 2008?

They (Russians) stood up to the American trained Georgians then and would probably stand up now.
edit on 5-10-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

No they wont. They threatened to nuke Europe before...didn't happen.

When they threatened to nuke Ukraine: news.bbc.co.uk...

They aren't stupid enough. If they want to defeat Britain they should strike now, cause as soon as our intel finds out what they are planning, we would probaly increase our army to roughly 500-700k which would take them out.

We have very good intel btw, and as far as I know we aren't increasing our army, we're doing the complete opposite cause our government is #e and incompetant.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

threatened to nuke europe yes, but europe did not provoke them then. Today it is . I repeat again attack on Syria will be an attack on Russia. You like national suicide Briton? because in less than 30 minutes you will cease to exist,when USA dares to attack Russian naval forces in Syria.Russia has first strike nuclear policy.

And you are brit,right

less than 5 minutes baby for you guys,not even enough warning time...
edit on 5-10-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

There won't be any US or NATO strike on Syria.
Why not?
Well who owns the USA today?
And who is against this?
You guessed it, the owners of the USA.
These owners will tell you that no - you won't go to war, you will pay us first.
So how does the USA pay down its debt to China?
How about a couple of nuclear powered aircraft carriers and their planes, that would also make the world a safer place and solve the US debt crisis at the same time!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by Krono

threatened to nuke europe yes, but europe did not provoke them then. Today it is . I repeat again attack on Syria will be an attack on Russia. You like national suicide Briton? because in less than 30 minutes you will cease to exist,when USA dares to attack Russian naval forces in Syria.Russia has first strike nuclear policy.

And you are brit,right

less than 5 minutes baby for you guys,not even enough warning time...

Thats what you think!

Never under estimate us Brits.

Us and the Ruskies have always had a "frosty" so to speak relationship. If the US did strike Syria why would the Ruskies nuke Britain? But I think its safe to say we have a trick up our sleeves. No doubt us and America is closely watching Russia, well everyone is for that matter.

They fire a nuke at us, which we would know, they would get a few straight back. Russia aren't stupid enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Russia have necessary weapons to counter nukes and so do the americans .Euro pussies dont. Fact.

Britain will disappear in less than 5 minutes

If UK arent involved and USA does ,dont worry Russia dont attack UK.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join