It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it the "elites" that are organizing these "occupy" protests to bring in martial law?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So they are organizing a September 15, 2011 worldwide occupy protest. Look at this site... 15october.net...

So I did a who is search and this is what came up...

15OCTOBER.NET WHOIS
Updated: 1 second ago
Registrant:
Paulina Arcos

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: 15OCTOBER.NET

Domain servers in listed order:
VENS.TOMALAPLAZA.NET
DNS.CIUDADRED.NET

For complete domain details go to:
who.godaddy.com...

Information Updated: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 00:12:37 UTC

Registrant:
Paulina Arcos
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 516
New York, New York 10017
United States

Created on: 12-Jul-11
Expires on: 12-Jul-12
Last Updated on: 21-Sep-11

Administrative Contact:
Arcos, Paulina [email protected]
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 516
New York, New York 10017
United States

Technical Contact:
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 516
New York, New York 10017
United States

VENS.TOMALAPLAZA.NET
DNS.CIUDADRED.NET

Also I typed the name into a google search and the only thing that came up with that name on it is a list of spouses for a United Nations representative... www.google.com...

So is the Illuminati organizing this worldwide protest to bring in martial law?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Read my lips...no one is steering this movement. It is springing out of collective angst and democratic processes. Go see for yourself. And WAKE UP.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok

O Really....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stereotype

Interesting links, to say the least. This whole movement just feels guided to me, I do not and will not trust it at this point.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereotype

O Really....

That would make sense because she is the spouse of the Egyptian UN representative.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There will not be martial law in the US. It would be suicide for our government.
Please use some logic.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The elite will not have this planet nor any other, ever. This is our time, it is our right to occupy, we are the ones who will prosper. Viva la raza humana!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Same sentiments, with 5 million people losing their jobs since 2008 economic crisis this protest were bound to happen, too many people with nothing left but protest, the government can not do anything about it, but let them protest and vent their frustrations, because it can turn ugly, elites are not involved most of this protest are actually regular joes that have lost their American dream, Martial law right now will only make things worst for the government.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wow, even when something positive happens, somehow someone has to tie the TPTB into it.

being overly paranoid can eat you alive.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
Wow, even when something positive happens, somehow someone has to tie the TPTB into it.

being overly paranoid can eat you alive.

WHY is the spouse of a UN representative the organizer of this. Just think for a minute would you? WHY???

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereotype

O Really....

This thread says it all, I did not think it was because the media was not really covering it but now their is no way around. Keep in mind that Egypt is in a minor martial law like state.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
So they are organizing a September 15, 2011 worldwide occupy protest. Look at this site... 15october.net...

So I did a who is search and this is what came up...

15OCTOBER.NET WHOIS
Updated: 1 second ago
Registrant:
Paulina Arcos

VENS.TOMALAPLAZA.NET
DNS.CIUDADRED.NET

For complete domain details go to:
who.godaddy.com...

Information Updated: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 00:12:37 UTC

Registrant:
Paulina Arcos
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 516
New York, New York 10017
United States

Created on: 12-Jul-11
Expires on: 12-Jul-12
Last Updated on: 21-Sep-11

Administrative Contact:
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 516
New York, New York 10017
United States

Technical Contact:
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 516
New York, New York 10017
United States

VENS.TOMALAPLAZA.NET
DNS.CIUDADRED.NET

Also I typed the name into a google search and the only thing that came up with that name on it is a list of spouses for a United Nations representative... www.google.com...

So is the Illuminati organizing this worldwide protest to bring in martial law?

You did a good search here for these details, good inner thinking. hmmm interesting here indeed. The only way they can actually inact NWO or a takeover is to get us rioting...very interesting indeed. I hope no one starts rioting, id hate to have to start survival mode before 11-11-11. wow you haev my mind byzzing thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
There will not be martial law in the US. It would be suicide for our government.
Please use some logic.

really you believe there could never be martial law in america? do you realize they have their own peoples army, and they still have alot of military backing? Remember the Thread, America Deploys 20,000 soldiers into the american streets? that was about what 4 months ago, they could have even more out there ny know. Infact here where i am a american/mexico border town I have been seeing homeland security, i been here 4 years first time this summer they started showing up, know i seee several everyday driving about town. also the border patrol there is always 1 patrolman every 1 miles,. plus the fact if it is a true cosnpiracy for martial law they would have more then just american military involved in this they know we wont be easy to take down. After they control the large, Big and mega cities they have to comb the deserts and mountains to find the me`s who have a survival plan to stay out of sight.
I have found many differnt caves that go deep into mountains in several states. My plan would be to get to one of them. I have my needs all ready in the large plastic containers neccessaries are ready, i would just have to get to the safe place. Then again if I dont get out of the desert i am a born and rasied dessert dwelller i know the desert and all the foods available to eat drink and stay healthy. I know how to find water in the desert so let them do their thing, the me`s will be out their trying to figure out how to start rescueing the trapped ones.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok
Read my lips...no one is steering this movement. It is springing out of collective angst and democratic processes. Go see for yourself. And WAKE UP.

It isnt in their hands yet, maybe. But if any riots start that is when all hell will break loose and yes martial law will be called out on us.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
PEOPLE WAKE UP!!

what is wrong with you? Come on!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

What makes you sure about them bombing the so call caves?There is no way anyone can survive that, I bet they will bomb all known caves to them, just so people don't get to them or actually get caught inside and die..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Give this a scan... Thread: George Soros' Sympathy For Wall Street Protests

You may start asking some questions. I sure hope so.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Give this a scan... Thread: George Soros' Sympathy For Wall Street Protests

You may start asking some questions. I sure hope so.

Wow, thanks for the link. Yes this is Illuminati manipulation all the way to get us where they want us.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
reply to post by stereotype

Interesting links, to say the least. This whole movement just feels guided to me, I do not and will not trust it at this point.

I think your right, but I assure you I came across this cause a dream, and I was asking for help to determine what the dream ment.

And I'm proud to say Kwell was the only one who stood along side me with this dream of mine and this is what someone on You Tube sent me and it very much goes with my so call dream!!

I HOPE I'M WRONG!! if I am wrong, definitely I whant my Post to go to the garbage bin.

Here is the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Definitely brother, this has to go viral to everyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join