It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIDS Black Triangle Report Aug 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just for your reading pleasure:

www.nidsci.org...

and a nice reference/link NIDS has at the bottom that I suggest reading:

keyholepublishing.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
NIDS did a concious study on ufo activity on a farm. Can't find it on their website. Can anyone help?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have heard that the Triangle craft are indeed human crafts

Such as stealth Bombers and its "Family" range

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregandgemma
NIDS did a concious study on ufo activity on a farm. Can't find it on their website. Can anyone help?

Are you talking about the Utah ranch with the bizarre stuff going on?
www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

At the end of part 2 there is a mention that the paranormal activity had died down, but an interesting read still. Boy this was 2 years ago! Man time flies!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well since I was digging through Rense.com looking for that Utah ranch story, here was a tidbit I found on the sound someone heard of a Black Triangle:

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crash

Stealth bombers don't fly at 20m from the ground and are not silent.they don't have huge projectors and can't move so slowly without crashing.also how do you explain the big 100m wide triangles seen over belgium?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have seen on of these things 10 year ago its what really started me taking an interest in ufos. No stealth bomber as this thing flew at walking pace and when we stopped so did this thing about 80 feet over our heads. when we started walking again it started too and you sort if got a sense this thing may as well have had big eyes as it seemed to be wtching us the feeling was immense.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thankyou Booogie. It is a very interesting case

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There was a recent report of a flying triangle over Peterborough,Ontario. Good sized one,according to the sketch. (Jeff Rense Site)
Eh! A liitle close to home for me.
"Devastation.Before and after."2IC
Answers that,for I have heard of no abduction by the occupants.
Interesting was the smell of ozone,indicating extremely high voltage,like the model triangle someone invented stateside.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by stgeorge]

[edit on 30-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Originally posted by Crash

Stealth bombers don't fly at 20m from the ground and are not silent.they don't have huge projectors and can't move so slowly without crashing.also how do you explain the big 100m wide triangles seen over belgium?

They are actually stealth blimps capable of carrying hundreds of tons of cargo. The US military uses these to transport equipement. I bet it is also used for spying. It would be so cool to pilot one of those into China and spy on their stuff witout them knowing. Hehe

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think the Black triangles are real but are indeed a human design. They already have a diamond shaped UAV design. Secret yes but I think they are made here on earth.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

This is an accurate pic of one that I saw back in 1979. With no lights.
It moved very slowly like a boat swaying back and forth on water.
The city lights lit up the under side of it. I could see the round thingy's very good on the corners and in the center (maybe they hold some kind of helium gas lol).

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I thought it was Deep Throat who said "trust no-one"? Or is my memory screwed?

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I am told there are humans in them.believe it or not,these are "primitive" Ufos. In our near future.Saw the triangle model with three annodes levitate in that mpeg. Art Bell had it for a while.The inventor?
"You might say confined..."2IC

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Pilgrim
I thought it was Deep Throat who said "trust no-one"? Or is my memory screwed?

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

Your memory is in perfect working order......
Thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well very interesting, I have seen this craft myself witnessed 8/12/04 by myself and my wife.

Don't know what it is, where it's from or what it's doing.

All I can say is if it's one of ours we are a very gullable society and our "owe well" attitude will eventually spell our doom.

If the U.S, China or any other heavy hitter nation out there is building craft such as this there is no way we have not conquered AIDS, CANCER, LUKEMIA or any other doom and gloom disease out there. The other consideration here is if we have'nt why not?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
updated info FYI

www.space.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
one thing I'd like to know: have there been many (any?) sightings of black triangles by private pilots? I'm thinking of sightings by people who are:

a) helicopter pilots, ie for a hospital, traffic reports, or what have you...
b) recreational pilots (people flying ultralight crafts, maybe)...
c) small plane pilots (for small airlines, flying those bangety-bangety turboprops, etc.)..

from the nids report it's hard to tell exactly how high up these things are, but they definitely sound like they're at pretty low altitudes -- a couple thousand feet, probably -- and unlikely to be seen by airline passengers flying at 35,000 ft; since they seem to be black and unlit on the upper part they're even more likely to be hard to see from above. people in low-flying crafts, on the other hand, might have a pretty good chance of spotting one of these, and maybe even of getting a good close-up view. So, does anyone know of any sightings from categories a)-c)?

If I had to guess about these things I'm going to say that they're unmanned blimps, probably run by the DOD. The pilots of these black triangles seem really stupid -- just sitting around, moving slow, not really paying attention to their surroundings -- and there's apparently no record of any of them ever deciding to go away in a hurry because they've been spotted.....all of which makes sense if you assume you've got an unmanned blimp being piloted by a pretty dumb computer. If I were putting some secret unmanned blimps in the air I'd probably have them wired to flash really bright lights if they sensed other planes coming too close -- the pilots would see these and avoid hitting the thing -- and leave my disinfo agents to discredit whatever the pilot reported he or she saw...it'd be much harder to cover this stuff up if a plane randomly hit one and crashed the plane and the blimp.

Why are they out there? No clue -- if my guess is right they could be anything from an unmanned surveillance network to an unmanned chemical dispensary to an unmanned transportation network -- and I'd just be speculating at this point.

top topics

join