It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAPPENING NOW! States To Financially Break Away From Federal Government---Utah Monetary Declaration

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Looks like the real deal to me. At this point though it may be only symbolic, but it's a symbol of the state of Utah's pessimistic, albeit realistic, view on the state of the governments financial stability. Utah is basically making sure that when the federal govenment financially collapses, and it will, that they will be ready with their own monetary system that will keep Utah breathing.

There are people out there who need to stop thinking that individual states will collapse without the financial aid of the federal government. Think about it. Where does all the money come from that goes to projects like maintaining federal highways and welfare programs? Taxpayers who pay their federal income tax. We the people pay for these things. If states have their own monetary systems based on gold and silver, why have a middle man like the federal government, when you can take the money that you were going to pay the feds come April 15, and pay your state instead?

I have seen the other links to sites that have the real documentation.. I should have posted these links.. yes you are right.. this is the real deal.... and I'm from Texas YALL we have been talking for years about seceeding from USA... If Texas backs out... well then..... its all over...Thanks for your imput.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

You could always do a little investigation yourself!

I believe that is a job which should properly be performed by the OP. I got that part day one on ATS.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I have seen the other links to sites that have the real documentation.. I should have posted these links.. yes you are right.. this is the real deal.... and I'm from Texas YALL we have been talking for years about seceeding from USA... If Texas backs out... well then..... its all over...Thanks for your imput.

No one has backed out of anything. This is legal whining, no more. Don't get excited folks this is a non issue! At least so far...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a few of you might not know this, gold is used as money now here Utah, any way money.cnn.com... silver as well, this could explain why the price of gold is so low just above $1650, people have started using it.
edit on 3-10-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

a few of you might not know this gold is used money now here Utah any way money.cnn.com... silver as well, this could explain why the price of gold is so low just above $1650, people have started using it.

Actually, the price of gold is due to nervous investors covering themselves and buying gold wildly. This include China. I promise you that a month old "resolution" with no teeth, that has received no network coverage has had nothing to do with the price of gold rising.

You guys need to stick to the facts where legal matters are concerned. Legal items like this cannot mean what you want them to mean, just because you want it badly enough.

Also, a little punctuation, carefully placed, would help everyone decipher what you mean quicker and easier.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think the OP is very very gullible. This is a group of vested interests who have discovered press releases counting on fools taking everything at face value. Its on the internet it has to be true!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

yes, but before making a fairly useless and ignorant seeming(no offense) post, you could google the topic to find out.
It took me about 15 seconds, and you would have answered your own question

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm from Utah, and i didn't hear anything about this.

2nd

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have found from the Utah State Legislature Home Page a link to the actual Bill, here it is for your scrutiny...
le.utah.gov...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Pfft!

Utah...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Good luck to them should a disaster strike. They will go running to FEMA.

A youtube video is not enough "proof".

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
Is Utah the first state to break from FEDS? PROOF!

See for yourself.. Utah is the FIRST state to declare its self FREE from Feds... this is in the works now.. Folks America is CHANGING BEFORE OUR EYES.. this is history! in the making.

Hey, Obama.. maybe this is the change.. you meant? LOL hope you like it!

Deceptive title, and is a total lie. Utah is not seceding from the U.S. It clearly says "The state of Utah has authorized the legal use of federally minted gold and silver coins as legal tender". It says nothing about Utah declaring independance from the feds. You take a lie and make it look like something real is happening,

Stop lying to these people

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Pfft!

Utah...

If Virginia seceded it would be the beginning of the second Civil War, and they've just about had enough. They havent forgotten the whole deal with Robert E. Lee and the reason he seceded in the first Civil War, over states rights to govern themselves without Big Brother looking at them everytime they go to take a poo.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Does anyone else think it's time to evoke Article 5, and get our states to demand a convention?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Of course it's legit.. Don't you see the mass strike movement happening worldwide? This is not a conspiracy, people are getting sick of living as Lower class citizens to this Oligarch, the Inter Alpha group of banks from London that is controlling wallstreet and the Federal government. Wake up. They want to Enslave us, the end-game is genocide.
We're getting sick of the bailouts of the government TARP. Of British operations to destroy world economies, twisting people's arms and legs nonstop. Like the Euro which is and has been a disaster in europe. Europe is on the verge of mass revolt as we speak. Get rid of the British East-India company and their damned Oligarchial drug cartel.
We need to be like the Boston Tea Party wartime patriots and win some major battles. Europe needs patriots they need to drop the Euro. If you don't stop this beast it is just going to continue to get bigger. This president Obama is impeachable now. He should be impeached now and we as American citizens need to restore the Constitution. That is if we want to continue to exist. Get Bernanke out of there or else you are going to have Concentration camps here in America, like the Nazis had back in the 1930's Germany, for rounding up Jews and dissidents. Utah is waking up, hope the rest of the Nation follows in its lead.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
They made federally minted coinage legal tender in Utah. It always was. Just somebody got excited about something they did not understand who went on a rant.

All it means is that a vendor can at their will take gold or silver minted in federal mints as payment if they wish but they do not have too.

It would be different if Utah minted its own coinage or printed currency. That would be breaking away.

All this does is take it out of the realm of barter which is always legal also. Bring me US minted gold coin and see if I don't trade you services for it without hesitation
It's reported as income just like cash.

The best outcome is we remain united and recover from this as we have before. Anyone wanting us to break apart is mad as the Hatter.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Anyone wanting us to break apart is mad as the Hatter.

I completely agree with this.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ha-tu.

edit on (10/3/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Actually this is old news and Utah isn't the only one. If people quit bashing Alex Jones and Before it is news and actually start paying attention to their news articles you might actually learn something. I don't understand the mentality of I don't like the messanger so I will deny the message. The truth is the truth no matter where you find it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

who is " ron hera "?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join