It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and The Courts in Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I understand the article and I find it repulsive. Did you not notice that?

I do understand the role and purpose of government, but I do not support fascist or tyrannical governments.

I do understand the Freemasons and also understand the type of people who have stood against us.

There is a simple cure for cancer and there are several threads on ATS about it.

Nothing which has to do with Freemasonry.

You were using a racial stereotype to defame one of the concordant bodies of our organization.

John Quincy Adams was entitled to his opinions, but that doesn't make it less hypocritical to fight for freedom and yet call for restriction on Freemasons. Its particularly funny he was VP to a Mason and some of the other Founding Fathers were Masons.

His opinions though are just that, opinions. Opinions don't have to be rational or even well founded...or true.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The truth will out....Wiliam Shakespeare.

The Shriners have a "Childrens Cancer Center" here. My boss at work had a 3 year old granddaughter who died of cancer needlessly. I gave him all the informatiopn, to cure the little girl, but his daughter "believed" the Shriners would help. Obviously that was a lie as the little girl died. That infuriated me. I have seen far too many people die from a bacterial infection known as cancer which is easily curable.

I know that the major corporations poisoning us are run by Masons. there have been so many posts on the internet about it, and backed up by documentation, it isn't funny anymore. I do realize most lower level masons have no idea what exactly is going on in the OTO and the B'nia B'rith and the other higher organizations, but to not look into it and to not understand the complexeties of it all and continue to support this crap is beyond me and inexcuseable in my opinion.

Again, freemasonry started out on the right foot, or so we are led to believe that. A guild of craftsmen that traveled to build structures to set-up cities FOR the people, only to later turn their ideology around and create groups and sub groups to enslave the people.

But that is just my opinion. The OP deals with Due process of "Common Law" and not Equity Law as the courts are set-up to deal with equity. The defendant got railroaded. If anyone on ATS here can definitively show me in the IRC, WHERE it says that "human beings" owe their existence to government and that government HAS control over the people, please do so with the cited statutes. Because I have read the code and can find it no where. We the people have a right to labor, and trade our labor with anyone or anything we want, and the government has NO RIGHT to tax that or to interfere with that transaction in ANY WAY!! Period.

I trade you my hammer for a cup of coffee, fair trade, no middle man and no one else gets a "cut". But people do not see it that way. Government is a scam and the Freemasons set it up that way..."Founding Fathers", my as.

That is why Thomas Jefferson and James Madison wrote the Bill of Rights, to keep the "Founding Fathers" from enslaving us then. Lincoln was almost convinced to do it but he figured it out and was making a move to stop it. He was killed by a mason.

Kennedy tried to stop it to, to change the system, listen to his speeches on secret societies, he did not look upon them as being good for the country that is for sure, and he was killed too.

Some say that FDR realized his mistake with the "New Deal" and was going to reverse himself, he was allegedly shot in the head too. But it was deemed natural causes.

I could go on but what is the point, ignorance is the rule of the day and for eternity I suspect.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

easily curable.

Really?

Feel free to PM me with the details. My 29 year old friend has been battling Cancer for 2 years now, and he isn't getting ahead of it. Chemo, Radiation, special Cancer Diets, special foreign cocktails, meditation, yoga, a young strong (division I athlete) body, and an extremely positive outlook on life haven't helped a bit! It keeps coming back a little tougher each time.

So please tell me more about this "easily curable" disease.

Also, he and I are both Masons. You suppose we are poisoning ourselves intentionally?

In fact, I lost 2 other very good friends, and 33rd Degree Masons, and Past District Deputy Grandmasters last year to Cancer. They were extremely "high-ranking" and involved in Masonry. You suppose they were in on the conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
I do realize most lower level masons have no idea what exactly is going on in the OTO and the B'nia B'rith and the other higher organizations…
If your claims of "easily curable cancer" weren't enough of a joke, your belief that the OTO has ANY power whatsoever is clear proof that you're a loon.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph
Anyone who wishes to learn more about freemasonry should listen to radio broadcasts, available on Youtube, of William Cooper, who has been killed in 2001.

The series are called "Mystery Babylon", and they number several dozen episodes.

You really ought to start with episode 1 and work your way up. Extremely insightful.

Here's a link to the first pre-episode, called the Dawn of Man:
www.youtube.com...

And the wikipedia page that lists the rest of his shows from the series:
en.wikipedia.org...

If you're lost at first, don't worry, just keep listening.

It's said that if thou follow the flock, thou will step in poop.

Keep watching FOX and believe everything you are told. Don't ever try to find the truth on your own, you've spent your entire life buying the truth, why should you start (L)earning it now?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by daddio

easily curable.

Really?

Feel free to PM me with the details. My 29 year old friend has been battling Cancer for 2 years now, and he isn't getting ahead of it. Chemo, Radiation, special Cancer Diets, special foreign cocktails, meditation, yoga, a young strong (division I athlete) body, and an extremely positive outlook on life haven't helped a bit! It keeps coming back a little tougher each time.

So please tell me more about this "easily curable" disease.

Also, he and I are both Masons. You suppose we are poisoning ourselves intentionally?

In fact, I lost 2 other very good friends, and 33rd Degree Masons, and Past District Deputy Grandmasters last year to Cancer. They were extremely "high-ranking" and involved in Masonry. You suppose they were in on the conspiracy?

Sorry to hear of your loss and your son's condition.

May tomorrow be the day you both find what you are looking for.

Ribbit

edit on 5-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Kennedy tried to stop it to, to change the system, listen to his speeches on secret societies, he did not look upon them as being good for the country that is for sure, and he was killed too.

You are completely out of touch. Kennedy was IN a Secret Society. The speech in question is him asking for MORE secrecy from the the press in the wake of his Bay of Pigs fiasco. Maybe if you ask nicely Josh can post the speech in its entirety, which, from your obliviousness to its contents, displays the fact that you have never read it and only parrot Youtube videos which offer shortened versions.

Not to mention he was assassinated more than 2 years after the speech. Learn some history.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I think you are mistaken. Maybe some Masonic jurisdictions do cancer research, but the Shriner hospitals primarily deal with pediatric orthopedics and burn victims. Just go to the website and look.

I am at high risk myself for cancer as my mom is a survivor, my uncle died from his, and my grandmother had cancer twice which led to her death. I am all for finding a cure and when I have been sick I don't always use conventional medicine. One of my cynical views is that doctors debt get rich off if healthy patients or off those not prescribed to their pharmaceutical drugs.

As reference to the little girl dying, sometimes nothing can help if the cancer is to aggressive.

Cancer is not a bacterial infection.

Which poisoning corporation and which of their leaders are Masons? Why do you anti-Masons have to use vague generalities when you reference someone you know to be a Mason who did something wrong? Why can't you all just grow a pair and say who they are?! Why do you all have to say "I know a 33° Mason who robbed a bank and fled the countr" or "Key politicians are Masons". Quit being little girls and just name them. Most famous or prominent Masons are well known to the Brethren. Its easy to find what Grand Lodge they fall under.

Neither the OTO or B'nia B'rith are not a part of the Masonic family/organization nor are they superior to us. To think so shows a lack of understanding of how our internal operations are ran and how our legislative, judiciary, and electoral processes work. I would also say you don't understand how the appendant bodies (Scottish Rite, York Rite, etc) work with the ruling Grand Lodge and how the processes of recognition and regularity affect the appendant bodies.

Madison and Jefferson were Founding Fathers. Where in any writings do you get that they wanted us to be enslaved by some scam government? You have a horrible grasp on history.

What Lodge was Booth a member of? When was he iniated?

His speech was against a secretive government versus the rights of the people. He was referring a lot to the CIA. If you've actually read his entire speech not just a sentence or paragraph you'd know this. JoshNorton did a thread on this and the rational thinking mind will see what I am talking about. Its also funny to note JFK actually met a group of Masons who were in town for a conference.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hey!

The Masons just stole my car!

It was so obvious they were going to, because my bulldog was drooling.

You know what your theory needs?

Logic, the main ingredient in intelligent theory.

You ramble and prattle on about subjects which you obviously have no knowledge of.

We all think it's funny.

Prattle On...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

With many here, you dont need logic just accusations.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

If any of you freemasons here are upset by my comment, oh well, research what you have gotten yourself into. Most lower level masons know nothing of the horrific history of the Freemasonic cult.

please let me know at what point I will learn this "Upper Level"?
and don't wuss out, you are the one claiming to have all the knowledge here.

Hahahaha......"daddio" did a very nice backflip in his reply yo your challenge.
These Masonic bashers are all the same. They have NOT got a clue.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Taurean27

I can tell by the angry responses that I am right. Lack of oxygen in the body is the biggest problem with curing cancer, introduce more oxygen and the cancer will disappear. Ozonated water, colloidal silver, vitamin D and things of that nature. Why doe sno one read the threads on ATS here, about cancer and it's simple cures. They are correct/

As for all the rubbish you masons have posted, it just makes me laugh. I just can not get over how you will do anything to protect a BS cult group. I here it all the time from you guys..."I joined to better myself and work within my community to better it for others..." What a load of crap, you can do all that stuff without all the secrecy and BS gestures and handshakes.

What, you have low self esteem and feelings of inadequacy, so you join a fraternity of self righteous sheep. Sure when I reach the third degree I would like to walk through an arched door and be pasted in the forehead with a wooden mallet, YEAAAA, that felt good and had great symbolism too, I feel much more empowered. What a joke. Give me a freakin break.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

We can agree that Masonry would never appeal to a man as perfect as you.

Obviously, our charity and self improvement is beneath someone of your magnitude.

We merely give a paltry sum of around 3 million dollars to charity every day, which, I am certain, is a drop in the bucket compared to that which you must give your fellow man.

I mean how would we ever survive without your lack of knowledge and psychoanalytical gibberish?

What a true hero, and man among men...

FAIL.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

As for all the rubbish you masons have posted, it just makes me laugh. I just can not get over how you will do anything to protect a BS cult group. I here it all the time from you guys..."I joined to better myself and work within my community to better it for others..." What a load of crap, you can do all that stuff without all the secrecy and BS gestures and handshakes.
Sure, you COULD do all that alone. But you don't have to. There's strength in numbers. It's often helpful to have someone who's on the same path as you being able to tap you on the shoulder if you somehow fall astray; to give you wise council when you may err; and to set an example you can strive for, so that you may also be an example to others.

What, you have low self esteem and feelings of inadequacy, so you join a fraternity of self righteous sheep. Sure when I reach the third degree I would like to walk through an arched door and be pasted in the forehead with a wooden mallet, YEAAAA, that felt good and had great symbolism too, I feel much more empowered. What a joke. Give me a freakin break.
And I'm sure if you were struck dead tomorrow, nobody would miss you. But as a husband and father, being reminded of ones mortality can be quite sobering.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I can tell by the angry responses that I am right. Lack of oxygen in the body is the biggest problem with curing cancer, introduce more oxygen and the cancer will disappear. Ozonated water, colloidal silver, vitamin D and things of that nature. Why doe sno one read the threads on ATS here, about cancer and it's simple cures. They are correct/

Really? Are you betting your life on it? LITERALLY!!!???

For your information, I have read every thread on ATS regarding Cancer. My buddy pees on a test strip 3 times a day and keeps his alkaline levels up. He bought a juicer to get all the nutrients and alkaline properties from fresh vegetables. He bought a Kangen Water Machine that sits on his sink to drink alkaline and purified water. He sends his blood off to be scatter tested in Russia and drinks a $1500 per pint compound that is supposed to restore the crystaline properties of his blood. He has an appointment in Mexico to have a Super-Immune treatment done. He also does Radiation, and Chemo Therapy in cycles. The tumors disappear and then pop up somewhere else in a couple of months.

Really? We should just read and take some vitamins huh? WOW!! If we were close enough together, I would beat you over the head with all the books and literature that me, my buddy, and his family have read and tried! I could probably bury under it, and you would never be heard from again!

Take some Vitamin D and C, drink more water, live healthy, Cancer is no big deal.
It is only your very existence that you are gambling with, don't take it so seriously, just be happy and hippy and shop organic.

Ya, the whole plan was to nuke it from the start with every possible treatment available in the world. My buddy has some very deep resources, not much is off-limits for him, but so far, no good. Keep living in fantasy land there buddy, hopefully you won't have to bet your life on it.
edit on 6-10-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Its not angry just annoyed that you accuse us of hindering the cure of cancer because our Shriner hospitals go out of business, but yet those hospitals dont specialize in cancer rather their known for the burn and orthopedics.

Lack of oxygen? I used to run all the time and never had this issue, but I still got bone spurs in my knee. But hey I was still a growing boy and a trip under the knife took care of that problem.

A BS cult group? Thats rude. Our group does a lot of good. We never said Freemasonry was the only group who seeks to help the community or better the individual. We're just one group. Freemasonry isnt for everyone. Plus why do you think you can call someone out on their intentions of joining? Can you read what is in their mind or heart?

A lot of Freemasons also are members in other groups. I've worked with Lions, Rotary, Kiwanis, and I was a District officer/international delegate for KEY club.

How are we self righteous? And why is joining a group a sign of low self esteem? Do you not have friends?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Oh....envy is a curse, isn't it.?
Did you fail to get past the door, when you tried joining.???.....hence the vitriolic comments.
You'll never improve yourself as a person with inane comments of this nature.

.......and you have your "freakin break" also!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Shriners don't have "cancer centers". We have orthopedic hospitals and two burn centers.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Ksig, how dare you mention logic in such a discussion. If logical arguments were used, the Secret Society forum would be defunct.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Do you have any sources? Ones that haven't been disproved by actual doctors in actual medical fields?

Any sources whatsoever?

Any explanation as to why anyone gets cancer if water and oxygen are the cure?

Get an education, for your own good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join