It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the government know who Anonymous is???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Yes they do.

Because Anon is a CIA operation. They are just one of thier covert internet provacatuers they use to spy on people.

Anon == false flag.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think Anonymous is a word to represent a group - could include whoever wants to join.

I think they are confident and probably have intimate knowledge on how technology works and can circumvent the system. Just think of Wikileaks - it's not about who they are but what they have achieved - it is the same for Anonymous.

In another thread I was told that Anonymous is a front for the CIA. I asked for clarification and to be led to the truth - but - no one answered.

If they are a front for the CIA how was that revealed to you - how do you know? I would seriously like to know if I am being misguided.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
I think Anonymous is a word to represent a group - could include whoever wants to join.

I think they are confident and probably have intimate knowledge on how technology works and can circumvent the system. Just think of Wikileaks - it's not about who they are but what they have achieved - it is the same for Anonymous.

In another thread I was told that Anonymous is a front for the CIA. I asked for clarification and to be led to the truth - but - no one answered.

If they are a front for the CIA how was that revealed to you - how do you know? I would seriously like to know if I am being misguided.

Much Peace...

Wikileaks.gov and assange are also CIA fronts.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
They've identified elements of Anonymous, but don't know who or what is actually behind it all. They have also infiltrated much of the "known" group, especially in online forums, social networks and other forms of online communications networks. There are many "Anons" who are government covert agents... But still, they can't find the core source.

They've even created their own version of Anonymous.

Anyone, any group, any government or agency can be "Anonymous".

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xandyr101
So I have been following all things Anonymous for quite some time and find every bit of it fascinating because I think its time we Americans take a stand against our government. My best friend and I talk about Anonymous when we get together and she revealed some bit of information that she was told by her boyfriend. I don't know how true it is, I doubt she would lie to me.

She told me that one of her boyfriends friends had recently came to visit him. According to my friend this guy is in the military and does investigations, not sure which branch. Her boyfriend was asking him about Anonymous and the response he got was "They don't think we know who they are but we do." Now if this information is correct then my question is, if they know who Anonymous is then why aren't they going out for them as we speak? Perhaps they want Anonymous to do what they are doing and if so why?

I'm not saying I believe what she told me, of course she has no reason to lie but maybe her boyfriend isn't telling the truth. I don't know but its something to think about.

and what if anonymous is the government? Think about how "in your face" and blatantly obvious the degradation and dismantling of the Constitution has been... or the outrageous fiscal policies ... or the unbalanced tax code... or the systematic poisoning of the food, water, and air... or the perpetual wars (no economy in a militarized society without war, and a war against "terror" has no defined enemy and no end to the prosecutable) ... or the exponential increase in fraud (not so much the increase in fraud but the increase in cases being identified)

Don't you think this all can fit into that problem/reaction/solution scenario?

... never let a good crisis go to waste... does that exclude creating the crisis in the first place?

NSC 10/1 and NSC 10/2 ... even back then opposition was dealt with (James Forrestal )

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
They've identified elements of Anonymous, but don't know who or what is actually behind it all. They have also infiltrated much of the "known" group, especially in online forums, social networks and other forms of online communications networks. There are many "Anons" who are government covert agents... But still, they can't find the core source.

They've even created their own version of Anonymous.

Anyone, any group, any government or agency can be "Anonymous".

I think the issue here isn't one of the core source... anon is representing an ideal . That ideal is so appealing to the masses at large that by supporting the concept identifies you as one who is opposed to the system and like someone once said "you are either with us, or against us" .

Could it all be a trap to ensnare those who would stand in rebellion? Anonymous is a terrorist by definition. They engage in denial of service attacks on the net and there are laws expressly protecting net users from such attacks. That action by anon alone makes all who support their cause either in person or financially guilty of the DOS attacks after the fact and by supporting the apparent attempt at organizing all merely brands all as either seditious or anti-government.

Don't think that the blanket coverage wasn't crafted on purpose. How else will they weed out the 90 or 95% of humanity to be culled aka Georgia guidestones. The law preserving the continuity of governance as much assures they have the authority as it does in ensuring that any who try to rise as a group can be stifled.

Bottom line, it is too little too late for the free world. They won this war, won every battle, won every contingency because they not only wrote the book, selected the playing field, hired the ref's, they also got mankind to play their game. .. and they stayed 3 steps ahead of the game with a contingency for every scenario.

That is what think tanks are for... you can't beat an entity at its own game.

Money is the name of the game. It has become the food of the people and who can go without their daily ration?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
To John_Rodger_Cornman - can you please elucidate on how you know the CIA have concocted Anonymous as a front? I want to learn and I want to know if I am misguided. Like most people I do not like being lied to.

I am Teacher and when a Student asks me how I know - I show my working out. I love it when Students don't just accept the answer but want to explore the answer to understand. I cannot accept you know - for sure - that the CIA have produced Anonymous. Just a hint in the right direction and I can do my own research.

Just telling me something is so - that is what the governments of the world have been telling the population of Earth since recorded history. I would love to believe you - just on face value but we do not live in that type of world - lies are now everywhere and people are waking up.

I have asked - on this site for clarification that the CIA produced Anonymous and no one has answered me - given me a clue - a direction to head for answers - nothing. When I have been asked to explain my opinions and beliefs I have supplied at least some of my rationale.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Anon seems like the peolle response to bad government. He is a link to join that o found. anoninsiders.net... it says how and that anyone can join. There is no way that the the government knows who anon is. Anon is everybody. Everybody is anon, even ths government.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
And also, the us governmentb7smcorrupt. I would see why some one would want to bring it down. The government was made by the people formthe people, not the other way around. The us gov is tok corrupt. If i were more like 20 instead of 12, i might join. But i really cannot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join