It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is FINISHED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Andronian

Are you not pleased with the outward presence of IAM... Would you prefer he decieve you with a picture that is more pleasing to you? The Father has chosen IAMIAM, do you doubt his choice?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

As you wish IAM. Thanks for your words of wisdom and truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Oh and by the way even Satan can quote scripture brilliantly so your babel is meaningless...I am leaving this thread now for obvious reasons...there are psych wards full of those who's claims are as yours Mr. IAMIAM. and though your endeavor to bring peace and love to a sinful world are indeed admirable your vehicle is flawed, it would have been easier to accept had it not been for your claim of being one whom you are not...that was your failure.

peace...may your journey be filled with that which you seek.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Greetings,
In your post you ask that your message finds the right eyes. How will you judge this? Is there another who will also be compelled by your message to join you? Is this person an ATS member, and how will you know him/her?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I doubt anyone who claims to be of that which is claimed here in this thread

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is the first time I have ever heard anyone, with conviction, claim to be Jesus. I'm intrigued. I have no idea why. What an extremely large burden that would be to bare, being Jesus. all the luck in the world to you.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by IAMIAM

Greetings,
In your post you ask that your message finds the right eyes. How will you judge this? Is there another who will also be compelled by your message to join you? Is this person an ATS member, and how will you know him/her?

I will know because they will find me safe passage to a nation in the East where I will stand before the Imam's and be tried.

If they do not find my words true and from Allah, I will be put to death and this world that exists within my mind will cease.

What follows that, I do not know.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Peace be with you, brother, and I pray that your message will find these eyes soon.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

IAM,
May you find your way to that country in the East and share your words with the Imams, as you have shared them with us. May they listen to your words, and if they find them to be true and from God, shall they spare you and if they find them to be lies may the life that exists in your mind cease to exist.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
What I came here to do is finished. I gave the warning of the coming of the Son of Man.

Now I will finish the work.

This post is a call to people of ALL faiths.
This post is a call to people without faith.
This post is a call to the High.
This post is a call to the Low.

I am who I say I am.

To the Children of Islam, let your Imams know I am here. I will come to them and prove myself before their courts submitted to the will of Allah and their divine mercy with full knowledge of the implications of these words.

This is not a joke.

To the Children of Israel, let your Rabbi's know that I come in the name of peace to restore peace to God's Kingdom of Heaven and the Nation of Israel. I will come to them and prove myself before the Sanhedrin.

I will submit myself to their divine judgement.

This is not a joke.

If you read this message, it is in your hands now. Take it to your leaders and let them know I have come, and I will prove myself as a servent of God and Man, and will restore peace to this world by his grace.

God as my witness let this message find the right eyes.

With Love,

Your Brother

Please start taking your medication again.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by rwfresh
You masquerading as a separate self

You claiming to be one while not feeling my suffering.

With Love,

Your Brother

You not gently and gracefully bringing my painful denial to light to acknowledge my pain over your suffering

With Peace, Love and Understanding

Your Eternal Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I always love these posts brother. I hope your courage stands up should the unlikely occur and you are put to test.

Me I find it harder each day not to confess my faith - that I am a son of man. The knowledge was given and the spirit is within us.

These burdens don't feel natural. I'm hollow for the desires that came from nowhere and will go nowhere.

Faith is a funny thing indeed. The first people who would crucify Christ again are the very same as those who use his name in vein.

It has always been this way.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
I hope your courage stands up should the unlikely occur and you are put to test.

I do to my friend.

If it is God's Will.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
let me ask you something, brother...whatcha gonna do, brother, when this country in the East proclaims you a heretic, brother!?!

I'll tell ya whatcha gonna do, brother!! you're gonna take those jabronis, brother...and you're gonna pick 'em up and hold them over your head, brother!! Then you are gonna slam them at your feet with righteousness, brother!! Then you are gonna listen to all the little IAMIAMsters, brother....and your are gonna drop the leg of THE ONE right on their scrawny little necks, BROTHER!!!!!

WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN THE IAMIAMSTER, IS COMING FOR YOU....BROTHER!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If you are who you say you are. Who sits next to Father and Jesus in the temple?
Only a spirit from above can answer this question.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by IAMIAM

If you are who you say you are. Who sits next to Father and Jesus in the temple?
Only a spirit from above can answer this question.

You do.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
let me ask you something, brother...whatcha gonna do, brother, when this country in the East proclaims you a heretic, brother!?!

What I am going to do is bear God's Will Brother. If it is to be a heretic, then a heretic. Heretics are part of prophecy that must be fulfilled too you know.

Many have already been declared so.

I am not the judge.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. I did love the motivation though! LOL

edit on 3-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think its kind of convenient that CONVICTED was created on 10-2-2011, has 6 posts(all in this thread), writes in the same style and cadence, and is your "follower". Sounds like IAMIAM and CONVICTED are the same delusional guy.

That's kind of sad....brother.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This is not truth. As the one who sits next to Father is not a man. No human is allowed to even know of who sits next to him. Your time will come sooner than you think.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsatrap
I think its kind of convenient that CONVICTED was created on 10-2-2011, has 6 posts(all in this thread), writes in the same style and cadence, and is your "follower". Sounds like IAMIAM and CONVICTED are the same delusional guy.

That's kind of sad....brother.

View my post history my friend. It will be my sole defense.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join