It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(BIG) Water Fluoridation Revolution! - (Hidden Camera report on Fluoride Treatment Facility)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Found this earlier and wanted to share it with you folks here at ATS. We all know the dangers of Water Fluoridation. If you don't know then you had better do some research. We can make a big change here people if we work together. Whatever you think of Alex Jones this is an important issue no-matter who is presenting it.

The time is NOW to make a change! Let your local government know. MAKE them know. Present them a decent case and gain some public support from your area. The Fluoride revolution is in motion, do your part to keep the ball rolling!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If it wasn't for this Poison in the Water Supply and the Dumbing Down of the Population - The Banksters and Government Puppets would not have got away with what they have and they themselves would have been sorted out long before now.

S&F

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
17 flags and no comments? Come on guys, I want to see what you have to say.
I do not see how any one can disagree, fluoride is bad for you. "it helps your teeth" thats old out dated propaganda, most people can now see that their is no reason for them to care about our teeth. Why would they waist money losing a profit to add fluoride to the water?

The highest concentrate of fluorid is in your pineal gland, AKA your 3rd eye. Ever since I stopped drinking it I have began to become more aware of what I was. I am now more open and can see allot clearer. I have been off of it for 2 years, it takes a while to see the after effects of not using it but its worth the effort. I do not take many showers because of its in the water and when i do I only take 5 min showers in cold water so the hot water does not open up my pores so more can seap in.

edit on 2-10-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

As one of the interviewees said, he used to get sick when they would make him gargle with fluoride as a child in school. Well he's not the only one. I and a few of my classmates had gotten sick as well. No wonder. As time goes on, I'm thinking of getting more involved politicly in my community. Not in the extent of being elected mair of my city, not at all. But to go to town meetings and try to bring things to the table that will help the community such as this fluoride/chlorine issue. I don't think it will be to hard to convince the pannel cosidering the abundance of info out there. I guess I'll be showing up at a town meeting before long.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Oregon is the state with the least amount of fluoridated public water. The government wants Oregon to have the "great benefits" the rest of the country gets. However people here know the deal.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

As one of the interviewees said, he used to get sick when they would make him gargle with fluoride as a child in school. Well he's not the only one. I and a few of my classmates had gotten sick as well. No wonder. As time goes on, I'm thinking of getting more involved politicly in my community. Not in the extent of being elected mair of my city, not at all. But to go to town meetings and try to bring things to the table that will help the community such as this fluoride/chlorine issue. I don't think it will be to hard to convince the pannel cosidering the abundance of info out there. I guess I'll be showing up at a town meeting before long.

That would be a great start. I was thinking the same and I am going to get involved in my city to get that poison removed from our water supply.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Here's another good one on Fluoride.

Oh, I almost forgot. I live in the Soqualmie Valley and while the town I live in has no fluoride in it's water, Snoqualmie, which incorporated, was informed by the Health Department that they would have to Fluoridate. And now Snoqualmie and the swankier Snoqualmie Ridge is Fluoridated. Personally, I am on a private well, so no worries here.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Personally, I find it just a little odd that flouride is also being pushed on the market in the bottled water segments now.

See pic below - I saw this while shopping earlier in the week.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I moved to Maui, four months ago, and they do not flouridate the water here. The first doctors appt my wife took the kids to, their new pediatrician gave my wife a floride pill prescription for them. As soon as she arrived home with the pills I told her hell no, and promptly trashed them. Interesting, huh?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

your starter for 10 :

a) at what doseage leves do fouride chemicals cause the litany of side effects
b) what flouride does is added to drinking water

lastly - chlorine has been added to the domestic water supply of developed countries for decades - look up the health effects of chlorine in high doses - hint it was the 1st wargas used in WWI

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Dental fluorosis is the only side-effect that can be definitely detected and diagnosed. And your teeth are the toughest part of your body, so just imagine what goes on in your brain and kidneys?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
In elementary school during the late 1960's and early 1970's, my classmates and I were given cloudier pills every morning at school for 4 years.
The school said it was part of a federal program.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Hey 8ILlBILl8 could you please tell me what is it that you do drink now since you have stopped the tap water drinking? What is it you eat to substitute for the fluids you need?
It is great that you mentioned the 3rd eye because over the years I have tried so many things to "open" the third eye but it doesnt seem to work. I have dranks frozen then melted water, magnetized water and all other types but the effects are almost non-existant even though I am aware of these things and have been for a long time.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
At least well all die with white teeth!

Lol gotta love the "With added fluoride" pic...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Seems to me that we all need to get active in City Council meetings.
Find out what is being added to our own water supplies and put an end to it.

Flouride is poison.
If our gov't, local or federal, is adding it to our water....after filtering...we have an issue.
This is larger than most people want to admit.

This is poisoning on a grand scale.

Tyranny, treason, murder...
Call it what you will.

Sick, evil people are out to harm the people.

Pathetic.

Do what you can and get the word out.
Stop this madness and talk to your local gov't.
We all can make a difference.
Plus, you can filter your own water.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Dang! I didn't proofread my last post when I posted from my IPad. That should have read that I was given FLUORIDE pills in elementary school, not CLOUDIER pills.

Darned thing was spelling for me, and it got it wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Fluoride needs to be in direct contact with the teeth for absorption to cause any benefit to the health of the tooth. If ingested, Fluoride is poison. When ingested in drinking water, Fluoride is not in contact with the teeth long enough to cause any benefit at all. It makes no sense to put this in water.

... Unless there is an underlying / hidden motivator to do so. Like population control maybe?

Fluoridation is Forced Medication. The term "Medication" is used *very* loosely here.

Be well.

-NLightN-

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Plus, you can filter your own water.

Unfortunately this is not the case for most people. Very few filtration methods will remove Fluoride from water. Distillation will not remove it, nor will a Brita water pitcher filter, and boiling your water has no effect on Fluoride. One of the only ways to remove it effectively is via Reverse Osmosis. You can buy a reverse osmosis system for your home, but for most people, this solution would be prohibitively expensive.

I have begun buying bottled water which has already been processed via reverse osmosis to remove fluoride.

I agree with your other points. Very scary what is being done to us by TPTB.

-NLightN-

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'll watch this as soon as I get home. Personally I think the issue is very important and the more people know about it the better. Lack of information and misinformation pushed by the ADA has caused most people to be ignorant or misinformed on the subject.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just thought everyone would be interested to hear my two cents as I work as an operator in a relatively large treatment facility.

We add about .75 mg/L of fluoride to the water which is .75 parts per million. The fluoride we add is hydrofluocilicic acid (I think I spelled that right).

The way the government gets municipalities to use fluoride is really quite simple and effective. The EPA awards points if you add certain aspects to the water treatment. For example, fluoride. If you have so many points and your water meets certain quality standards your citys water will be awarded something like superior water.

Fluoride points are extremely easy and cheap to get, hence its widespread use.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join