It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(BIG) Water Fluoridation Revolution! - (Hidden Camera report on Fluoride Treatment Facility)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Fluoride points that's disgusting.

well I hope this gets some traction, now I have to check bottled water to see if it has fluoride, why by water if it has fluoride? BTW

it isn't just water either they put it in everything

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
Fluoride points that's disgusting.

well I hope this gets some traction, now I have to check bottled water to see if it has fluoride, why by water if it has fluoride? BTW

it isn't just water either they put it in everything

Agreed. Municipalities getting "points" for "superior" water because it's fluoridated is disgusting. I had no idea.

You can buy bottled water which has no fluoride. It will state on the bottle "contains 0 ppm Fluoride" or something to that effect. Check the label for "Reverse Osmosis" as well - they are usually the brands containing no fluoride.

Peace

-NLightN-

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If you want to remove fluoride from water it's relatively easy to do so. Just add a handful of calcium carbonate to the jug you use for drinking water. Get USP or ACS grade calcium carbonate. Shake vigorously and wait overnight to settle overnight. The fluorosilicic acid, sodium floride etc will combine with the calcium carbonate yeilding calcium bicarbonate in solution and calcium fluorosilicate that is inert and will precipitate out.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Ok thank you for that information
I live in Finland and I read that they do not fluoridate the water here but apparently they do!!
so I have to do some research about the grades that you mentioned and what we have available here. Thx again.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Calcium carbonate is the active ingredient in most brands of antacid tablets.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

A lot of times, the bottled water you buy is just municipal tap water which has fluoride added. I would imagine a lot of bottled water has it, and doesn't even list it, because the bottling company doesn't even think about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This definitely bothers me, why would they allow something like this? I was curious about my city so I went to their website and looked at a pdf. of the Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report 2010, in there, there is a section that states:

City of Chicago/Naperville State Regulated Contaminants
Fluoride (ppm)
Violation- No
Reason- Water additive which promotes strong teeth

www.naperville.il.us...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I will copy and paste my comment from a thread that was already started on this very same clip. That didn't shamelessly ask for flags...

I didn't get more then a minute into the video cause he was already talking out of his arse.

Yes, they add the fluoride after filtration, why would they add a supplement before filtration? That is sensationalism of the worst kind.

15% of the population is on private well water. 50% of the US population receives their water from wells both private and public.
The amount of naturally occurring fluoride has to be tested. It is not consistent. In public systems, whatever they add is to supplement what is already occurring.

Before running and installing a reverse osmosis system, make sure that the system is acceptable for removing fluoride, as it is hard to remove from water.

Fluoride shouldn't be a problem topically, so don't avoid it altogether, though I don't recommend ingesting it.

You know what else you should be worried about? The chlorine addictive, which is even more toxic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If you get your water from a well, don't be fooled into thinking you are safe. In civil/environmental engineering when an aquifer is polluted they essentially pump solids (something like small glass beads) into it on one end and extract them out the other end. Aquifers come in many sizes so I'm not saying its practical for someone to try infusing one with Fluoride, I'm just saying it is quite possible.

Food for thought? I'm just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What about the imported bottles of water that claim to do stuff like being "vapor distilled" and "taken straight from the spring"? Im skeptic about what they say on bottles, but I would hope these are clean of flouride. My mom drinks those kinds of water all the time and im curious..She drinks Smart water, Perrier, Pellegrino, and some other crazy named types I can't think of.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
My wifes nephew and his girlfiend just had a baby
and they are being told the best water to use to mix the formula with
was a gallon jug of Fluoride fortified water by Gerber..
when I saw that I was speechless till my anger kicked in and said WTF to them
It is a BABY.. With No TEETH.. What ARE YOU THINKING..
then I went on to tell them of the False and baseless claims of fluoride helping the teeth
in the first place.
And if it WAS for the TEETH, why would you drink it..
I told them to research "health hazards of Fluoride"
we will see how far that goes..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So I just was reading all of these posts and watching the videos and then I went to yahoo.com and I see something in the top stories about the town I live in, I click on it and BAM! coincidentally they are talking about flouride in my citys water LOL...how crazy! At least they are "thinking" of doing something about it

Source

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Well now I know I know why i'm starting to feel dumber, damn corrupt government bastards! Time to fight back, is it just me or is America in a dire need for a revolution?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Does anyone know a good way to remove the fluoride such as some kind of filter? thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Isn't a bit of fluoride in the drinking water good, so it can kill dangerous bacteria ?

I wish the government was ACTUALLY good. It's obvious they aren't because then we would know whats right, and what's wrong.

I don't know if a bit of fluoride is good, but I do know a lot of fluoride is bad. So that will OBVIOUSLY piss people off and make them get rid of fluoride. Once all the fluoride is gone, won't there be room for dangerous bacteria ? The government kills us by ill informing us.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
If it wasn't for this Poison in the Water Supply and the Dumbing Down of the Population - The Banksters and Government Puppets would not have got away with what they have and they themselves would have been sorted out long before now.

S&F

Trust me, they would still be in power. Fluoride in water is the lesser of our worries compared to the effect of the media on our youth. Most children and young adults are drowning their minds in trash that inhibits their abilities to concentrate. We all know the culprits: TV, video games, music streaming in their ears as much as possible.

When it comes time to use their minds, they can tell you how the melody goes for the pop songs of the last five years, but they can't seem to remember things for school. Can't seem to motivate themselves to sit still and do mental work that requires actual thinking. It literally exhausts them because they rarely do it. The mind is like a muscle: without use, it decays.

This is only my personal opinion, but let's put the responsibility back on ourselves and stop blaming what's in the water. There ARE people who do well, and they're drinking the same water as those who aren't. Obviously the problem is not in the water; it's with the individual. Let's get our priorities in line.

And BTW, YouTube counts too. That means the sum of the hours of video anyone watches on YouTube have just as bad an effect on his or her mind as the trash on TV. Just because you "approve" of it as "important" does not make it not as bad. The rules must apply to us too.

For example: How many people prefer to watch YouTube videos rather than get the same information from a book? Now, try to get the same information from a book. How does that experience compare? Most people would say it's more "dry" and more boring or less appealing. The sound and flashing images have been removed, making it that way. Sound familiar?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomidatigga
Isn't a bit of fluoride in the drinking water good, so it can kill dangerous bacteria ?

I wish the government was ACTUALLY good. It's obvious they aren't because then we would know whats right, and what's wrong.

I don't know if a bit of fluoride is good, but I do know a lot of fluoride is bad. So that will OBVIOUSLY piss people off and make them get rid of fluoride. Once all the fluoride is gone, won't there be room for dangerous bacteria ? The government kills us by ill informing us.
I think you are confusing fluoride with chlorine.
Chlorine is also added to water to kill bacteria.
Fluoride is not needed by the body at all.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
As an anti-fluoride person, I believe fluoride is poison. So, I have a Reverse Osmosis whole-house water filter that removes fluoride and other unwanted chemicals and bacteria from the water supply. Before I was able to afford a whole-house water filter I had a $180 filter installed in the shower and I only drank bottled distilled water, never tap water or bottled tap water with a fancy label.

Fluoride weakens the immune and skeletal systems and causes discoloration of teeth, just to name a few horrors. It's especially dangerous for pregnant women. Fluoride is even added to some vitamins, including childrens vitamins and prenatal vitamins.

My former Dentist insisted Fluoride treatments were very safe and effective ... which is why he's my former Dentist.

There are a variety of precautions one can take and ways one can avoid excess fluoride.

A few posters here mentioned chlorine. Some water supply systems use chlorine and some use chloramine which is chlorine + ammonia, which is cheaper than chlorine. Typically, if your water comes from American Water Supply it probably has chloramine, so I have an additional Vitamin C filter attachment that removes the ammonia and a media filter that removes the chlorine.

There are ways to keep a step ahead of the dangers created by the psychos that run the country.

EDIT: FYI -- My asthma completely disappeared a few days after I had the water filter installed.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Jana12 because: EDIT: added

edit on 3-10-2011 by Jana12 because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777

Does anyone know a good way to remove the fluoride such as some kind of filter? thanks
well since you do have internet,.
Id start there..
search things like "how to remove fluoride from drinking water" and see where that takes you.
the internet is your friend and VAST array of information. Use it young jedi

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jana12
As an anti-fluoride person, I believe fluoride is poison. So, I have a Reverse Osmosis whole-house water filter that removes fluoride and other unwanted chemicals and bacteria from the water supply. Before I was able to afford a whole-house water filter I had a $180 filter installed in the shower and I drank bottled distilled water, never tap water.

Fluoride weakens the immune and skeletal system and causes discoloration of teeth, just to name a few. It's especially dangerous for pregnant women. Fluoride is even added to some vitamins, including childrens vitamins and prenatal vitamins.

My former Dentist insisted Fluoride treatments were very safe and effective ... which is why he's my former Dentist.

There are a variety of precautions one can take to avoid excess fluoride.

My neighbor is a dentist,. she wont talk to me about fluoride.. Hmm
Maybe cause I am so against it with plenty of those things called facts.
and also since I told her Mercury fillings were poison and she is wrong about them being safe.
which is why I had all mine removed..
kinda interesting how I feel so much better since I did that..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join