It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds of the planet -- What is REALLY going on??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
First I think starting a Map to trace all *booms* would be something you can't do without.

Seems like someone had started one here...

I'm wondering if it's the Auroa Plane.... (sp chk)

StealthyKat & a few others are working on a map that's pinpointed the sounds
world-wide. I've been digging around & since I'm lacking in the seismology smarts
department, I've only come up with this:

I'm wondering if some of these sounds could be related to this phenomenon, but
on a larger scale perhaps?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm an American living in northern Chile and I keep hearing the rumbling! It sound just like thunder claps with a lot of base....the thing is, where I'm living, it never rains!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMonk

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
You know, just the other day I heard it for the first time. Both my neighbors heard the same. Its not airplanes, thunder, traffic or waterfalls. Its coming from the sky! Whats strange is we only hear it in overcast conditions. Never on a sunny day...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That would be the Great Shamalamadingdong.
He's coming back for his nacho cheese. We must ready the vats, before all is lost!!!
Nice troll, bro.

The sounds are almost always heard during clear skies around here in TN when they're reported. I've been hearing booms occasionally for a few months now, my little brother recently mentioned it waking him up at night a couple of times. The rumbling, I've personally never heard or felt it, but a friend out in Chattanooga said that he was at a party and everyone in the room started freaking out, rumbled for near 15 mins he said.

Of course, as is usually the case, we have yet to find ourselves in a situation to record it, but I now carry a digital audio recorder on me at all times, just in case.If you need help finding the locations of the rumblings/booms, I'd be glad to help.

I think I've figured out that, to 90% of people on the internet, a "troll" is someone you are too stupid to understand, or someone you are too much off an A-Hole to be civil towards... Interesting.

Oh and for those who are NOT too stupid to understand and who are NOT to much of an A-Hole, check out the embedded video on Page 1 of this very thread to see/hear a video of the sound COMPLETE WITH OVERCAST SKIES.

I think some people have read instances where someone was accurately accused of being a troll, and their inner mind started thinking "Wow! Did ya see that?! He just called that other guy a TROLL and it was so badass how he just pwned that guy, I wish I could be That Guy, in That Moment... Well ill just patiently bide my time until the perfect opportunity comes up for me to unleash this totally cool word I just discovered. And then, I'LL be the cool guy, and I'LL recieve all the glory for pwning some poor schmuck! It will be my crowning achievement, because the only aspirations I have are to establish my own intelllectual supremacy over all others, and someday they will all bow down to me.... Yeah! It could really happen! Once they recognize how quick I am to insult another human being with the most minuscule- Nay... NONEXISTENT provocation, rather than promoting unity amongst eachother, they will surely insist that I become their leader! And once I call one person a troll for no reason, I can DO IT AGAIN! In another thread, where they don't know me, to another person, and the glory will be repeated! Holy crap, I think I just discovered the secret to ultimate happiness in life... Now I must keep this secret to myself... Yessss... I shall hoard it. Much like a, uh... What are those things called again? Oh yeah, much like a Troll, hiding under a bridge and hoarding treasure under there. From this day forward, I shall be known as Trollok, king of all Trolls! Forever trolling by calling others trolls when in fact it is I who is the troll..."

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There are many many threads on this, and many people have been discussing and coming up with theories on this...here are the 2 main threads which are still acive. We have many videos and maps. Hope you'll visit there. There are so many new threads being posted on the same subject, it gets hard to follow. Not dissing your thread at all....just letting you know.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and mine is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Hi Don....The map should be done, I'm just waiting for it from Doodle. It seems ATS has had problems for the past week, and things got held up.There are so many threads on this, but I'm glad people are taking an interest regardless.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am in Australia - east side and I cannot say I have heard the rumblings reported here and on other sites. Last night is was the opposite here - very very quiet. My Cats were sticking close to me and I was aware of the silence - it was definitely out of order. I am in a rural setting - small town and not far from a road used by trucks travelling through. What got me was - no animal sounds - absolutely nothing.

It has been raining heavily and then stinking hot for a brief period then cold enough for jumpers straight after. Can anyone see a weather pattern or any other pattern connected to the rumbling noises?

Much Peace...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join