It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Guy with bullhorn,tells it as he see's it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Danny did not though.

Danny uses his videos to openly debate the law, freedom of speech with the Co-operate police officers. Charlie lost the plot and lost alot of viewers as a result of his total turn around.

Was it on the cards or was he threatened. There is the question. After he was arrested, before the royal wedding his attitude totally turned 180 degrees. Maybe he was threatened that in itself is a conspiracy, only he can answer that.

Either way Danny makes some funny videos.
edit on 2-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

AWESOME

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm going buying a loudhailer

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

That could be fun,but be careful friend-don't get yourself into trouble.
(Why the hell should I feel the need to say that in the so called "free" world we are told we live in?)
I just don't want anyone to get locked up and battered from ideas and words spoken through a megaphone.
So be careful in these strange days.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Star and flag! great video. He makes a great point about terrorism. Actually, am I allowed to say that word?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by iamahumandoing

That could be fun,but be careful friend-don't get yourself into trouble.
(Why the hell should I feel the need to say that in the so called "free" world we are told we live in?)
I just don't want anyone to get locked up and battered from ideas and words spoken through a megaphone.
So be careful in these strange days.

Hey thanks fellow truth seeker... I was being serious, but how did you know that? I'd have thought someone was joking if I read that in a post.

Well impressed

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
what kind of wuss security guard allows another man to hug them.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Why is it that the british police seem WAYYYY more docile than American police?

An American policeman would tackle the guy who tried to hug him and beat him with a baton, pepper spray him, tazer him, break his megaphone and charge him with assaulting a police officer which would get him 10 years in prison.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I lost it when he started speaking in an American English accent.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Dear Silcone Synapse

First let me say I loved the video let there be more.

England has a tradition of this sort of thing we even have a saying that relates to it “GET ON YOUR SOAPBOX” so it is nothing new.

What is new is that with this wonderful invention of the WWW we can all see and listen.

However as with all these things the speaker can tell you what is wrong and he did a good job.

What was not clear is how to fix the many problems we have.

I would love to hear what one of the people they have on ATS live radio says on Sunday, from listening to him it is my bet he would love to shoot the guy. What a bully he is I bet he was like that in the play ground at school.

If that statement gets me BARED good I spend way too much time on here.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It almost felt like i was actually watching people walk past sleep walking, nobody really cared what was being said even tho its totally true, you could tell the police wanted to be violent at times but knew these guys no the law just as well as they did, otherwise if it was a bunch of kids they would have been beaten to the ground, "write or wrong"

Great video give me a giggle

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Some good use of irony right there.
Take notes.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This couldnt happen in the states any longer. The police will show you and everyone that they are control. They will pull out some law that they think you are violating, arrest you showing everyone that you lose and take you downtown where they let you go.

Here, some americans getting arrested for dancing.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This man is AWESOME!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
We need more people like him

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have watched a lot of Charlie Veitche's videos too. Not only is Charlie a good speaker, he is extremely easy on the eyes, which to me, is always a good quality to see in a person...

Thank you too, OP for the other videos you posted!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
In the US they'll just arrest you for disturbing the peace, whether on private property or not. They wouldn't stand for it. No chance.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Check out this guy in London with his funny yet serious take on the what the UK has become:

Do as your told - return to work, don't question authority figures and consume

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

He covered the G20 Summit in Toronto. He was arrested for not showing Identification. They were brutes with him. He was released eventually. The guy is annoying but he is effective. I was interested in his work.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

This has just made my day, possibly even week. I wish there were a million other guys like this in every major city globally.

Its things like this that make me love being a member of ATS, otherwise i'd probably have missed it..

S&F!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join