It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall St. protesters shut down Brooklyn Bridge

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by longwinter

I know, I am on your side :-)

I have to post the headline as it reads to abide by guidelines here on ATS :-)

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
reply to post by longwinter

I know, I am on your side :-)

I have to post the headline as it reads to abide by guidelines here on ATS :-)

-Kdial1

Ah i see, that is a silly rule ATS!!! Sorry for pointing you out OP!!

We are Legion!!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Global consciousness awakening

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Livestream feed is claiming 400 arrests.

www.livestream.com...

-kdial1

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Kettling is almost certain to inflame violence, And play into TPTB hands. Something ive noticed on the recent unrest in the U.K.

I really respect the people who are marching, yet 1 million people marched in london about the war in Iraq, yet nothing changed the agenda. But whats the harm in trying???. as J.F.K once said 'we do not do something because it is easy, we do it because its hard'.

keep on,keeping on

p.s wheres a radiohead coverband when you need one?

PEACE.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Just heard of Twitter they have arrested those filming the Brooklyn Bridge Arrests. Completely digusting to say the least.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by longwinter
The World Is Watching

No it is not. Care to show us exactly where in the world anyone is watching?

Nobody cares about a few left wing protestors, there are much more important things in life.
Like a famine in Africa www.unicef.org.au...

floods in Pakistan www.dawn.com...

So a few protestors, busy using their smartphones and ipads etc. trying to claim that they are hard up does not get very far.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What is interesting to me is how it is being covered on social networking sites like twitter. I would not be surprised if cell phone videos or private recordings started popping up all over the internet, and the mainstream media networks having no choice but to cover it. It's alot harder for Big brother to get away with what he used to, since everyone now can turn the cameras back at him.

very interested to see how this will develop.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

The World Is Watching

No it is not. Care to show us exactly where in the world anyone is watching?

Nobody cares about a few left wing protestors, there are much more important things in life.
Like a famine in Africa www.unicef.org.au...

floods in Pakistan www.dawn.com...

So a few protestors, busy using their smartphones and ipads etc. trying to claim that they are hard up does not get very far.

While watching the live stream there were 20,000 others with me from around the globe, so the world IS watching!!
While the MSM ignore's it!!
edit on 1-10-2011 by longwinter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

While watching the live stream there were 20,000 others with me from around the globe, so the world IS watching!!

Realls? so 0.00651% of the USA, 0.000295% of the world is watching.... you really think that is a significant number?

105.9 million people watched the last episode of a TV show, but only 20,000 are interested in a silly protest!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Please bring back the Ignore button ATS..

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

This is going to be big..... The world is going to rally in solidarity on October 15th.

This is just the birth of us becoming aware....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Some people are just unable to handle the facts about this protest - it is NOT a big protest, and most people just do not care!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

reply to post by spoor

Some people are just unable to handle the facts about this protest - it is NOT a big protest, and most people just do not care!

JP Morgan care enough to donate some toilet paper to the NYPD

www.jpmorganchase.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The world is definitely watching, it is being reported live on the BBC news right now. News reporter speaking to a Protestor on the Brooklyn Bridge, as soon as he mentioned, those Ladies being pepper-sprayed by that officer from the NYPD. They ended the interview.
edit on 1-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
The world is definitely watching, it is being reported live on the BBC news right now. News reporter speaking to a Protestor on the Brooklyn Bridge, as soon as he mentioned, those Ladies being pepper-sprayed by that officer from the NYPD. They ended the interview.
edit on 1-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

You mean Anthony Bologna...www.jpmorganchase.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Read readers comments, a lot of them were on place, and describe pretty accurately police's behavior.

I was part of the peaceful march today that ended in an untold--and uncalled for--amount of arrests. The march began in good spirits from Liberty Plaza with people chanting “We are the 99 percent!” and “All day, all week, occupy Wall Street!” The entire time, the marchers stayed on the sidewalks while the the police ushered us to the Brooklyn Bridge, clearly aware of our route. When we neared the bridge people began to walk on the left side of the lane that goes from Manhattan to Brooklyn (cars could still pass) as police looked on and guided them. Not wanting to completely obstruct traffic, the rest of the protesters walked on the pedestrian thoroughfare. Everything was going smoothly until we go to the middle of the bridge--then chaos broke loose.

Thank you NYPD, keep up at good job in fueling the protests.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Read readers comments, a lot of them were on place, and describe pretty accurately police's behavior.

I was part of the peaceful march today that ended in an untold--and uncalled for--amount of arrests. The march began in good spirits from Liberty Plaza with people chanting “We are the 99 percent!” and “All day, all week, occupy Wall Street!” The entire time, the marchers stayed on the sidewalks while the the police ushered us to the Brooklyn Bridge, clearly aware of our route. When we neared the bridge people began to walk on the left side of the lane that goes from Manhattan to Brooklyn (cars could still pass) as police looked on and guided them. Not wanting to completely obstruct traffic, the rest of the protesters walked on the pedestrian thoroughfare. Everything was going smoothly until we go to the middle of the bridge--then chaos broke loose.

Thank you NYPD, keep up at good job in fueling the protests.

That's their Plan, down with the NWO!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Just read on twitter, the NYPD Police are setting up Barricades,near occupy wallstreet.

What are their intentions more arrests, more pepper spraying protestors?

John Lennnons Wife just tweeted:

yokoono Yoko Ono
I love #OccupyWallStreet As John said, “One hero cannot do it. Each one of us have to be heroes.” And you are. Thank you. love, yoko

Twitter
edit on 1-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: To add link and quote.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

“I work my ass off all day, and these goddamned hippies close down the Brooklyn Bridge so I can’t get home?” he said. “This ain’t right!”

talk about selfish doesnt matter who gets hurt in the process just as long as they get their recognition and their 15 minutes of fame.

no wait their 15 minutes of shame

truly pathetic

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join