It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WALLSTREET: J.P. Morgan Chase Gives 4 million to NYPD Foundation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

JPMorgan Chase recently donated an unprecedented $4.6 million to the New York City Police Foundation. The gift was the largest in the history of the foundation and will enable the New York City Police Department to strengthen security in the Big Apple. The money will pay for 1,000 new patrol car laptops, as well as security monitoring software in the NYPD's main data center. New York City Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly sent CEO and Chairman Jamie Dimon a note expressing "profound gratitude" for the company's donation. "These officers put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe," Dimon said. "We're incredibly proud to help them build this program and let them know how much we value their hard work."

Oh boy. The bankers losing grip on police hierarchy.

www.ericallenbell.org...

If any of you guys aren't paying attention to the wall-street protest, you need to watch. It's a day that will go down in history. And police are getting more brutal, blocking people off and arresting.

LIVE FEED OF WALL-STREET PROTEST: www.livestream.com...

Make Sure to Keep Your Screen Recorder On! You never know whats going to be caught on that camera.

I feel chaos is at the brink, lets stay tuned in people.

THIS JUST IN, WALL OF COPS BLOCK BRIDGE, CHECK IT OUT NOW.

edit on 1-10-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
AKA J.P. Morgan is trying to butter up to the NYPD. At least, that is certainly what it appears to be from this vantage point.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hmm. Good find!

Let's look at our options:
1. Purchasing the NYPD
2. Excellent tax write off
3. The NYPD is going to hand out food stamp cards as Christmas presents/charity to needy families (since JP Morgan funds food stamps)
4. They need to dispose of some wealth prior to their fiscal year (October is the beginning of many companies' fiscal year)

Any other ideas?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
And that ladies and gents in what we call "hired muscle."
edit on 1-10-2011 by Garkiniss because: frackin' typo

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No one finds this to have a slight conflict of interest?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

I wonder how 'recent' the donation was? It is a savvy move to get the protectors on your side, especially with any anticipation of dissidence and protest on the horizon. Here's a related vid from your source, biased a bit, but revealing none the less. We knew this was going to get ugly, but one advantage of the current era of unfolding events is, many many people have cameras now, so for better or worse these ordeals will intensify, from both sides.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
what can I actually say about what I just saw, what can even be said.

forget fox news, watch the stream.

ed: its over 9000! viewers that is.
edit on 1/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Cops are arresting more and more people... Spread the news to expose these sell out pigs!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I guess they are paying them to mace protesters now.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

You know, now that you've said that, I would say that it could be a 'kill two birds with one stone' thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
HOLY BRIBE BATMAN!

Did we really just witness a bank buy cop protection? Arent the criminals usually doing that? If so 4million isn't squat, I'd tell them 20 percent of their gross profit!
edit on 10/1/2011 by Deafseeingeyedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Deafseeingeyedog
[more

there is no difference between the criminals and the rich apart from the way the media portray them. the

the mafia is 100% part of the illuminati. why do you think the judges let off the mob bosses,

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
delete
edit on 1-10-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog
HOLY BRIBE BATMAN!

Did we really just witness a bank buy cop protection? Arent the criminals usually doing that? If so 4million isn't squat, I'd tell them 20 percent of their gross profit!
edit on 10/1/2011 by Deafseeingeyedog because: (no reason given)

Lol, there quite scared. I hope the aholes get over run.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow that is so obvious that they are trying to boost up the security because of what is going on. Its like out of no where they have money to just throw like that and of to all the foundations come on. really

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know what date the donation was made?

I'm interested if it was made pre or post Occupy Wall St. protest.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know what date the donation was made?

I'm interested if it was made pre or post Occupy Wall St. protest.

new topics

top topics

join