It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with this invisible Illuminati countdown clock taking us to January 3, 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I answered the riddle and the pyramid appeared with words like "Thou shalt live" on one layer, "Thou shalt be free on another. Anything you click on has information behind it...even the Egyptian Heiroglyphs. I'm not familiar with the language nor the information. Fascinating.

I used "Human" and "man" as answers as suggested by Agarta.
I closed the 404 Page not Found and the pyramid on the main page changed.
I think I got in because it changed.....did I?
I got into the information part before by highlighting or doing something different
than answering the riddle. Someone else posted this in a different context somewhere else.
I couldn't really figure out what it was.....exactly

edit on 1/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: Clarifying my answer!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

so what is the answer to the riddle?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

nam

That is to say, the answer is "man", but as the riddle is written in reverse, so must the answer also be written.
Anyway, it worked fine for me.

PS: Have to get some shut eye. Late here and I'm on some meds due to flu. Interesting thread. I like this kind of thing. Catch you all later.
edit on 1/10/11 by JustMike because: PS

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
reply to post by Agarta

Interesting. New coding, maybe?

Also, was just perusing that other thread and snooped a bit from there and found the illuminatiorder site HERE

Nice graphic of a pyramid. But what's interesting si when you start clicking on bits of it. The capstone, for example, takes you to NASA's real-time tracking page.

Plenty more in that one page as well.

Fascinating stuff.

Mike

edit on 1/10/11 by JustMike because: I can has cheeseburger? (Actually I fixed a typo but whatever.)

Yes, I got the NASA tracking page too. What are they trying to tell us? Are we going to get hit with something from space?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
reply to post by CeeRZ

I found this on only one other site....I had to use google trans. so it looks a bit jumbled..

İleti Sorry You're Too Late.

www.illuminati.org... When we enter a black screen when you have made ​​129 days çıkıyor.Ctrl + A + 0h: 53m: 43s such as your computer's date December 6, 2011 yapın.Biraz çıkıyor.Şimdide a timer and wait for the re-entering the site again, this time instead of Ctrl + A yapın.O counter This article is,''Sorry You're Too Late.''Illuminati 6.Aralık.1999 planned for the history of the "new world order''date. However, in 1999, listening to their calculations, now in the history of aralık.2011 6 doing the countdown.

According to their accounts-beliefs, on December 6, will appear in the sky a second sun. This will be the sun the sun the devil and his believers, unbelievers will die başlayacak.Ona age, those who worship him to live.

Wow that's creepy. That is why that have been putting that in all the movies lately. Meloncolia and others.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's a joke!

Mark Pace is the owner of illuminati.org and whitehouse.org and his company is "satire on line"

articles.orlandosentinel.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
reply to post by kwell

I looked up the ancient order of bavarian seers and it takes you to this website with a pyramid that just seems to move around and change colors when you click on it... www.illuminatiorder.info...

I tried highlighting it.....I've seen this site before, but it has information on it too.
A box appears that says Entrance on the top (a pop-up)
The question to answer is:

"What speaks with one voice, yet walks on four feet in the morning, two feet at noon and three feet in the evening?"

Hmmmm. Anyone got a clue?

I found this online... Well it's actually more philosophy than puzzle.
It's about a man's life.
four feet in the morning: you walk on both arms and legs when you are a kid.(2legs+2 arms=4)
two feet at noon: you walk on your legs only when you are young.(2legs only)
three feet in the evening: You walk with a stick.(2legs+1stick=3)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente
It's a joke!

Mark Pace is the owner of illuminati.org and whitehouse.org and his company is "satire on line"

articles.orlandosentinel.com...

Years ago I was researching the Illuminati(about 12 years ago) when not too many people were aware of them. I came upon this site that said they were the Illuminati. When I went there the main page was trying to recruit people for a one world order and to wipe out the Christian weeds(as they put it). I tried to click on other links and it required a password. I got a sense of evil from it. I went back a few days later and it was gone and all that was left said..."We will be seeing you soon." I looked up mark pace and that is what came up "we will be seeing you soon" I have got a feeling this guy is evil. His jokes are real maybe? Is he a part of the Illuminati?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Found this interesting. After inputting "nam" as the answer for the riddle. I found myself having a few choices of links to click, after clicking them I got to this "poem" than I could go no further.

"At the east of the world stands
The Midnight Mountain.
Eternally his light is performing.
The human being's eye can not see him,
And still he is there.

Above the Midnight Mountain shines
The Black Sun.
The human being's eye can not see her,
And still she is there.

In the interior her light lights up.
The brave and the just ones are secluded -
Still the deity is with them.”

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwouldknow
Found this interesting. After inputting "nam" as the answer for the riddle. I found myself having a few choices of links to click, after clicking them I got to this "poem" than I could go no further.

"At the east of the world stands
The Midnight Mountain.
Eternally his light is performing.
The human being's eye can not see him,
And still he is there.

Above the Midnight Mountain shines
The Black Sun.
The human being's eye can not see her,
And still she is there.

In the interior her light lights up.
The brave and the just ones are secluded -
Still the deity is with them.”

This is talking about black sun worship...the worship of the devil... en.wikipedia.org... Hitler was into black sun worship.
edit on 1-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think there is more to this site than everyone thinks. I have seen some people have been taken to national security websites and others to NASA. When I clicked on a cup it took me somewhere asking for user name and password. Then I clicked something else it took me here.... academy.illuminatiorder.eu... It asked for a password and I pushed cancel then a video came up. What is that building..does anyone know?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
www.illuminatiorder.info... enter here

If you click the backward "here" it takes you here.... groups.yahoo.com... and it says this...are the talking about the new world order? "You have been looking throughout an allochromatic glass; you have been snatching at soap-bubbles, you were thinking that the hill, onto which the church of your village is standing, was the highest mountain on earth, because it was your highest point of view; because you stood at one unjustified place. Now rise here,onto the place here, where We stand, and look out anew into the world – and astonish! A different, new, wonderful world!"

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
I think there is more to this site than everyone thinks. I have seen some people have been taken to national security websites and others to NASA. When I clicked on a cup it took me somewhere asking for user name and password. Then I clicked something else it took me here.... academy.illuminatiorder.eu... It asked for a password and I pushed cancel then a video came up. What is that building..does anyone know?

At the top of the video it reads "Per aspera ad astra" Which means "to the stars with diffieculties" This is a slogan that NASA uses. en.wikipedia.org... Ok, I think I am being screwed with so I am going to stop now

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Black Sun is not the Devil.

The Black Sun is exactly what it says- a sun that is now a black hole. It is what our Sun/Sol goes around.
It is coming up to a end of a cycle, in 2012. The sunspot cycle is 11/22 years because that is how long it takes for our Sun to go around it.

They use it to time travel. But some things are fixed points and they know their time is short and for a while they couldn't see past 2012. When they did, all they found was desolation, that's why TPTB are freaking out. But what they don't understand, is that is what is waiting for THEM-their timeline.

What they also don't understand is that the Seals are traps and snares for THEM, they have been killing so many people and The One is so furious with THEM, that they will be served the Bowls. They have been deceived. All power comes from The One anyway, if He stopped thinking about you, you would cease to exist.

Read 'Doomsday Ahead', it explains the science of 'the black hole in our solar system' in that book.
Look up Gamma ray burst and you will see what they are so scared of and why they spray chemtrails.
Barium sulphate shields against x-rays and gamma radiation.

Live long and prosper.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
it took me to this message board

www.illuminatiorder.info...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Its just a fun site for conspiracy people.

Membership is under AISB and has been for many centuries.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

edit on 1-10-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

I just went to the site myself, and it says 66 days etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The whole thing is a complete waste of time for those seeking some elusive Secret of the Ages. Such sites as these contain no worthwhile data that could be easily found from the .net. and rely on cheap candy gimmicks to fish people in. On the other hand a site could contain a double bluff.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join