It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Bernanke - complete [snip] MORON!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ben Shalom Bernanke – current chairman of the Federal Reserve
14th Chairman of the Federal Reserve

For an educated person, this guy says some really DUMB things!

Moronic quotes:

Ron Paul poses the question “Is gold money?”

response from Bernanke “No… Well, it’s an asset. Would you say treasury bills are money? I don’t think they’re money either.”

Jan 2008 "The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession."

June 2008 "The risk that the economy has entered a substantial downturn appears to have diminished over the past month or so."

Aug 2010 "The financial crisis appears to be mostly behind us, and the economy seems to have stabilized and is expanding again."

"One myth that’s out there is that what we’re doing is printing money. We’re not printing money."

And in DIRECT CONTRADITION….

"The U.S. government has a technology, called a printing press (or today, its electronic equivalent), that allows it to produce as many U.S. dollars as it wishes at no cost."

We’ve been very, very clear that we will not allow inflation to rise above 2 percent."

"I don't think that Chinese ownership of U.S. assets is so large as to put our country at risk economically."

Quotes courtesy of theecon omiccollapseblog.com

I was watching an Alex Jones episode last night and it made me want to look in to what other idiotic things this “leader” Bernanke has said. I know not all of you like Alex Jones but using one of his videos I found links to some Ron Paul videos in which Ron is making Bernanke look like the IDIOT that he truly is!

When I heard that $hit about gold not being money I just about died laughing. Not so much in the sense that I advocate throwing everything you own in to buying gold but in that gold has been a form of currency for THOUSANDS of years. If Bernanke doesn’t know that then he really needs to go back to high school or something.

edit on 1-10-2011 by DJDigitalGem because: fixed link

edit on 1/10/11 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention in title

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
hes actually not stupid hes one of the smartest evil men the nwo has to offer. he is stupid because he's playing us but the american people are also stupid for eating up all the bs he spews

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And the prize goes to:

Bernanke: There's No Housing Bubble to Go Bust
Thursday, October 27, 2005

Source Washington Post
edit on 1-10-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

I think Ben Bernake's deal is that he's more concerned with being cautious than he is with being forthcoming. I mean gents like Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, et al can say it like it is and markets won't plummet 24 hours later. When the Fed Chairman speaks--for good or bad that is a different matter.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ben Bernanke is not a stupid man. He's telling the American people, and the world, what he thinks they want to hear. There's a difference between stupidity and manipulation.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ok I'll shange that to manipulative SOB LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
ben studied the great depresion,
this is so he can bring about one.
not so he can avoid a great depression
all his moves are designed to provoke a depression,
like giving money to banks at 0.023%
who then deposit it at the fed res where they get 4.5%
this means that the banks are paid by the fed NOT to lend

how is this promoting employment
the fed is a pervertion and does not care for people only banks

example
i borrow money off you at 0% interest,
i then loan it out at 4.5% interest,
when you need a loan i say sorry no money
im making more from having it in the bank
it really is just that simple

xploder

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
He's not dumb at all. It's called a con man. They'll say anything to get you to buy the snake oil.

top topics

join