It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother went to bed and now she won't wake up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sorry I simply refuse to believe any of this, it sounds like an attempt at an elaborate prank, someone has to call you out on it. We are here to deny ignorance, not promote it.

I am guessing that your next few posts were going to go on further to talk about what the doctors are saying about your mum, how there is no medical reason for her “coma”. Then you were going to start babbling on about how she is trapped in some kind of higher state of consciousness that has put her in contact with god through the dream world. How knows if you start getting a few flags and enough people who buy into this story you might even start to claim that your mother has been talking to you through your dreams and passing on nougats of ancient wisdom to save mankind.

I could write a thread about a dream tomorrow, claims its been significant in some way, talk about how its creeping me out and contains a message vital to humanity. I would probably say that a ancient Mayan has gave me information about how to save the world form Nibru. Then hold off a couple of days and log back in this time pretending to be my sister and claim that I had been going crazy about this dream for days, made some grand prediction then went to bed and never woke. I would then pose as my sister on a new thread posing as my sister claiming I need help from ATS and let the good times and the flags role. Anyone could do this, join up and just create this story that you have so clearly engineered.

Sorry to be blunt, but ATS is about denying ignorance and it’s important that someone speaks out on the side of logic in this thread and exposes it for what it is.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
double post

edit on 1-10-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

*high five*
beat me to it i was about to say the same

i agree with you on that point
So many people makin stories to gain some attention on ATS

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
the last post by ijustam before this thread

Originally posted by IJUSTAM

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by IJUSTAM

This might sound strange but I'll tell you what your experiencing. Your experiencing your own death. And the events leading up to said event. You should let the full dream play out fully, no matter how scarry it seems to you.

Reason for my explaination.

Years ago my dad told me of a dream he kept having when he would go lay down on the couch, always the same dream and it scared him to a point he would always wake up before it was concluded. But he would remeber many of the aspects of the dream.

In his dream hes paralyzed laying on his back, he can't move he can't speak, a figure wearing all white approaches his side and gives him something. He can hear her voice , he also can see another person to his left which has been talking for hours, a soothing voice. He wakes up..

When My dad told me this dream, I didn;t think much about it till the event happened.
On my dad 86th birthday 2008 he died in the local hospital. And before he passed he turned to me, which I had been there for hours talking to him, soothing him as his organs began to shut down. He said..."Your the man in my dream" Then he died. I looked around and there by the bed was the nurse all in white. And it clicked.
My dad had dreamed his own death.

Death is only the beginning, do not fear it.
Hope that helps

Jesus help me, I just went to look something up and when I got back to post it I saw your post.
I believe you and this is why:

My family was not very religious growing up, believed in god; but never really talked about it. When I was sixteen my sister (Pentecostal), told me about God and Jesus. She told me about being somewhere one day and people just disappeared. She asked me if I wanted to go to heaven and if I wanted to be saved. She said a simple pray with me repeating her and afterwards told me I was saved and never had to worry about mans hell again. I just went on with my life. I was a good kid, good in school and had goals. I just accepted that what she knew was true because she always went to church, she loved me as much as my mother and she was scared that I would go to hell because of a damn dream she had. Oh my god. She saw my mother, my sister and I all hanging in gold cages in hells waiting room, waiting to be judged. It scared the piss out of her. She cried after I was saved. I remember reading the bible she gave me afterwards (took me forever); but I remember something about revelations. I never pointed it out to anyone because she was really the only one interested and she had moved away. I just let it slip away as” time” went on. Man this is freaking me out. I just went and looked it up. You are not going to believe this. I caught this when I was about 17.

Revelations: first the seals, then trumpets, then bowls. I don’t know why this stood out; and I don’t know why I even figured it out; but the last line of each one if put into a single sentence says this:

SILENCE in HEAVEN for about half an hour, Lightning, thunder, earthquakes and the believers who obey God's word, the remnant, will be taken, It is done.

In my dream it is quiet until I go into the building, the world seems to be tearing apart, sky crazy and flashing with burst of light; but Silent, then once in the building people are screaming “It’s Time, It’s Time”, then the plane crashes and I wake up. Then if I go back to sleep I go right to hearing "It's Time" , and I think to myself , Oh god get me out of here. I wake up.

Right now I feel the same fear level I do in the dream. I know I am going to die in the dream. It is the pivotal turning point that wakes me up. It is telling me it's time to die.
But why are all the other people there? Some are already dead. Everyone is scared. I have to take a break, I have a really bad feeling. I have to do something else.

make of it what you will

good luck and best wishes to you and yours

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Tonite when I go to bed I am going to tell myself, "self, you are going to have this dream. You know you are. You are not going to be afraid, you are going to be stronger than you have ever been in your life. You never run away from problems and you won't start now. You will see this damn dream through and you will (and I stop right there because I feel like there is something more I need to say but don't know what). I have been telling myself this all day.
I really want to thank every one for your thoughts. I kinda felt foolish posting here, then I said what do you got to lose. Dignity? Ha! I almost wet the bed it scared me so much. Pride go before the fall. I figure it can't hurt. I believe most people in this world are good and go thru their own stuff as well. Everybody handles things in their own way and some things people should never handle alone, like fear and love and joy and lost. We'll see what happens.

Her 2nd to last post perhaps?

I don't buy it at all. Set up too perfectly.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Elenin+nibiru+ ancient mayans= stars and flags

you cant go wrong with this formula

but for some extra points you can add:

God+higher beings+unversal love+dreams = insta win

link   

While it may be important for someone to speak out on the side of logic..

If this is actually legit...wouldn't it be better to try and be a little more comforting..?

I would rather be called 'stupid' for believing this may be true...and show some compassion..

...than insisting on pointing out all the illogical errors,and accuse someone of trolling who may well need some understanding.

IF this is true.. its certainly mind boggling...and tragic as well.

We're not talking a little romantic heartbreak here..we're talking about the coma of someones mother, and the mysterious events leading up to it.

link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

Sorry dude you should have been quicker.

I am just waiting for the crazies to show up and start flaming me for that post claiming that this posters mother is in a higher state of consciousness or start spouting a whole load of rubbish based on the assumption that the OP’s fairy tale is true.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

no problem, we're in the same boat dude
im tired as you are , about the same ol made up stories and attention seekers roaming ATS

and as you said, we just have to wait getting flamed, no biggies

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

IF this is true.. its certainly mind boggling...and tragic as well.

Yeah and that is a pretty massive IF.

What’s more likely, the OP’s mother has been having dreams which it according to her originate from a paranormal omnipotent being who is attempting to pass on a message to her which has now led in her being stuck in a permanent coma as she floats around the dream world with God.

OR

The OP has engineered this entire story.

I think the latter is much more logical and as such that is going to be my stance, the OP as made this up.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

not a double post,

a quadruple post,

you missed two of em on page one

:p

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
To be fair here, given the minuscule possibility that there is a ring of truth to it then the hospital is the right place for her. When she comes around tell the doctors to run a full psych check, show them her posts made here and get her to open up about what she has been discussing and get her fixed asap, there is something wrong in her head and it would be cruel to let her carry on that way especially as there is children involved. Infact I suggest you make social services aware too as this sort of thing is right up their ally.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
To be fair here, given the minuscule possibility that there is a ring of truth to it then the hospital is the right place for her. When she comes around tell the doctors to run a full psych check, show them her posts made here and get her to open up about what she has been discussing and get her fixed asap, there is something wrong in her head and it would be cruel to let her carry on that way especially as there is children involved. Infact I suggest you make social services aware too as this sort of thing is right up their ally.

WHOA! bad idea, dont do that, if you dont want your mom being looked at as a psychopath then make no mention of this site to the docs
sry buts its true, the general public thinks of anyone who entertains a conspiracy theory as a nutter, and when you are in the hospital the last person you want to think of you as a nutter is your doctor,

besides, what can they do for her? oh your having a reoccurring nightmare? well here lets prescribe you some anti-dream meds ? assign you a shrink? investigate your parenting ability to determine if they can justify taking her kids away? pft

if there is a medical reason for her coma the doctors will figure it out and help her if possible regardless if they know about her dreams and website interests,

telling them those things just opens up her private life to inspection and that is not relevant to her being in a mysterious coma,

all this given that it isnt a totally made up story..... of course.....
edit on 10/1/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Nope, it's the only way forward infact.
She is a nutter, read her posts. Infact half of this place needs to be locked up and sedated, and they know it too.
There is a reason all this garbage exists purely behind the anonimity of the internet. It shouldn't stop real world consequences from occuring.
edit on 1-10-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

wow..how cold..and heartless..all because she dared talk about some disturbing dreams..

and you have the audacity to say call in social services because you find her posts "nutty"?

edit on 1-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IJUSTAM
I called an ambulance because she really would not wake up. They took my mom to the hospital and we have been here all night.

So when they rushed your mom to the hospital, the first thing you thought to do was to grab her computer, not yours, and take it with you to use there? And the computer stayed on and logged into her account as well? I take it was a laptop, not a desk top.

Methinks me smells a rat...

And apologies in advance if I'm being too much of a Sherlock Holmes here.....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

i see, so you are providing your own psyche evaluation of this person on the internet based on there posts on this forum? how insightful,

and one day everyone will get such wonderful care, constant psyche evaluations on the web at work in school in your home,

start judging others start opening yourself up to be judged

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
With all due respect to Otherside and others who vehemently oppose these things:

I agree that this story isn't panning out, and yes, crazies would show up connecting dots all the way back to Ra or Lemuria or both.

But premonition dreams aren't at all uncommon in the human experience, they are just uncommonly reported.

IMO they are pertinent to the dreamer, or their family. The dreamers aren't talking about it because it's personal and they aren't looking for attention. I would venture to guess most families have a story or two regarding 'special' dreams. Mine does, and they are exactly what I said: isolated, specific dreams that applied to family.

Point is, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, even if the bathwater is really dirty

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

She is a nutter, read her posts. Infact half of this place needs to be locked up and sedated, and they know it too. There is a reason all this garbage exists purely behind the anonimity of the internet. It shouldn't stop real world consequences from occuring.

Although I think this is entirely made up your post was written on the basis that the OP’s story is true and I will reply to it as such.

Your views on how to treat the mentally ill are rather out-dated, assuming that the OP’s story is true (and it’s not) then her mother is most probably suffering some kind of delusions and has slipped into a catatonic state or possibly has a neurological disorder that is the cause of her dreams. Your views to lock her up and sedate her show that you have no experience working with persons who have mental health issues or profound neurological disorders.

I also disagree with you that half of the people on this site deserve to be locked up and sedated purely because they do not fit in with your idea of “sane” or “normal”.

I find your entire post offensive and unnecessary. If you feel a need to challenge the OP’s account or offer an alternative explanation for her account it is possible to do so without offending anyone, let alone most of the membership of ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
actual OP situation:

Mother end in coma, first thing to do, run to computer, write a long post about the whole event.

Totaly logic

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join