It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS FireFox Theme *BETA*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Okay People...sorry it took so long, Iv had a few problems over the last couple months and Iv gone through 4 different hard drives
. But the Theme is finally just now about 98% done. JAK did the icons (back, forward, throbber etc.) and did a GREAT job. The only thing that needs to be done is the little arrow and a few other small things. THen it can be released as a final build!
For you people that wanna test it and tell me what you want changed you can install it here. After any theme install youll need to restart the browser because the Toolbar doubles up. Hope you Like. Will update when 100% finished.

Heres a screenshot.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks very good, will it run on IE?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

No way in hell. I wouldnt even waste my time creating an IE theme.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

No way in hell. I wouldnt even waste my time creating an IE theme.

LMAO, I was just asking.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Sexy

FireFox is much better then IE

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was honored by the great dreamlandmafia to be one of the first beta testers for the ATS theme. I've been using it, and I MUST SAY that it's quite good.

Anyway, I dont even think IE has theme support... if it DOES, it has to link to whatever theme you're using for XP. I used the metallic theme for XP and IE looked metallic. I now have the XP Media Center theme and IE matches the Media Center theme. IE works with whatever XP does.

This theme is the absolute good. I cannot wait for the final version. I used the BETA from when it was first out until now. I

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I checked the ats screenshot and it looked plane with the red highlight and grey background. All I can say is nice effort. I suggest checking out ]Noia extreme skin for Mozilla FireFox and go for something like that. It's pleasing to look at. To view a screenshot

Also notice the highlight in the proceduredown in the URL address bar.

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thanks DLM
Love the theme. Looks real professional.

~TSK

top topics

join