It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch: Thousands upon thousands of OccupyWallSt protesters decend on NYC's 1st precinct

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Finally starting to get blips on the news about this. Unfortunately the first one I saw at the end of the clip the newscasters were actually laughing at the protesters. But now, the numbers are growing so fast, "they" have had no choice but to start paying attention. Though it's sad that THIS and THIS are what they are saying. I hope this continues to grow, and I hope that the protests in other cities around the country take root the way this one has.
Good luck to all those involved. I wish I could be a part of it all, but I don't live any where near a big city, nor do I have the resources to travel or take off of work. I will have to be content with spreading the word here in my small town to those who will hear it.

edit on 1-10-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

You can.............Voice your opinion to MSM..........

Start an Occupy in your town..........www.occupytogether.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.fair.org...

ABC News
147 Columbus Ave., New York, NY 10023
Phone: 212-456-7777
Good Morning America: email form
Nightline: email form
20/20: email form

BBC
Television Center, Wood Lance, London, W12 7RJ, United Kingdom
Phone: 44 (20) 8743 8000

BBC America
747 Third Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Phone: 212-705-9300

CBS News
524 W. 57 St., New York, NY 10019
Phone: 212-975-4321
Fax: 212-975-1893

Email forms for all CBS news programs
CBS Evening News: [email protected]
The Early Show: [email protected]
60 Minutes II: [email protected]
48 Hours: [email protected]
Face The Nation: [email protected]

CNBC
900 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Phone: (201) 735-2622
Email: [email protected]

CNN
One CNN Center, Box 105366, Atlanta, GA 30303-5366
Phone: 404-827-1500
Fax: 404-827-1784 (Public Relations)
Email forms for all CNN news programs

Fox News Channel
1211 Ave. of the Americas, New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 301-3000
Fax: (212) 301-4229
[email protected]
List of Email addresses for all Fox News Channel programs
Special Report with Bret Baier: [email protected]
FOX Report with Shepard Smith: [email protected]
The O'Reilly Factor: [email protected]
Hannity: [email protected],
On the Record with Greta: [email protected]
Glenn Beck: [email protected]

MSNBC/NBC
30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
Phone: (212) 664-3720
Fax: (212) 664-4426 (NBC News)

List of Email addresses for all MSNBC/NBC news programs
Dateline NBC: [email protected]
Hardball with Chris Matthews: thechrismatthewsshow.com...
MSNBC Reports with Joe Scarborough: email form
NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams: [email protected]
NBC News Today: [email protected]
NBC Weekend Today: [email protected]

PBS
2100 Crystal Drive, Arlington VA 22202-3785
Phone: 703-739-5000 ,
Phone: 703-739-5290 (Ombudsman)
Fax: 703-739-5777

The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer (corrections and complaints): [email protected]
Frontline: [email protected]
Ombudsman Michael Getler Email

National Radio Programs

National Public Radio
635 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20001-3753
Phone: 202-513-2000
Fax: 202-513-3329
List of Email addresses for all NPR news programs
List of phone numbers for all NPR news programs

The Rush Limbaugh Show
1270 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020
Phone (on air): 800-282-2882 (Between 12 and 3 PM)
Fax: 212-445-3963
E-mail: [email protected]

Sean Hannity Show
Phone (on air): 800-941-7326 (3-6 PM Mon-Fri)
Sean Hannity:212-613-3800
James Grisham, Producer: 212-613-3832
E-mail: Phil Boyce, Program Director [email protected]
Email: the Sean Hannity Show

News Services / Wires

Associated Press
450 West 33rd St., New York, NY 10001
Phone: 212-621-1500
Fax: 212-621-1723

General Questions and Comments: [email protected]
Partial Contact Information for the Associated Press by Department and Bureau

Reuters
Three Times Square, New York, NY 10036
Telephone: 646-223-4000
Reuters Editorial Feedback

United Press International
1133 19th Street, NW Washington, DC 20036
Telephone: 202-898-8000
FAX: 202-898-8048

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

As you say, lets hope the peace willl be the way to go.

What I fear is the use of agent provocateurs which willl lead this peacefull protest into something orchestrated, alll we need is that spark and if enough people are involvolved this could be just what TPTB are waiting for.....

It could go either way, but this sure has me worrried.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You know, i actually thought this was going to fizzle out pretty quickly.

I'm glad to see more and more people joining in.

Let's hope it stays peaceful.

edit on 1-10-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yaaaaaaawn! What are the "sheeple" gonna do, besides NOTHING? You REALLY want to make some noise, QUIT YOUR J.O.B.! The reason why things are so messed up is because people keep SUPPORTING "their" cause. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrring! At&t, Verizon, Nextel, uh......oh wait, let me "flip the channel" and see what's being said, on Fox. But, before i do that.....i better go FILL UP the gas guzzling S.U.V., then....go to the store, and buy CRAP i don't need. Oh wait, I need to go to the bank....and deposit my check....then, i'll go to the store, and swipe my card. Ah heck, Mickey D's sounds better. I think they except V.I.S.A. Hmmmmm, what to do....what to do???

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW????????????? The problem is....CONSUMER SPENDING!!! TPTB.....want your HARD EARNED MONEY....so they can BUY UP ALL THE LAND. They spend MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of dollars....to ADVERTISE THEIR PRODUCTS...so that YOU'LL KEEP WORKING and BUYING THEIR CRAP....that usually lasts til the moment you open the package.

Corporations RULE the world....ladies and gentlemen....and America is the BIGGEST CORPORATION, in the world; and NOW that the N.W.O. HAS BEGUN.....Americans are no longer needed...simply because...it's all about AMERICA (the land).......and it's AGRICULTURAL RESOURCES!!!! THAT is what you REALLY NEED TO WAKE UP TO. "They" don't neeed your money because they've already taken the gold....now, "they" want your LAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD!

You DO realize that America has the best AGRICULTURE in the world......right? You DO understand, that EVERY type of animal, on the planet.....can live on her, RIGHT? Now, THINK ABOUT IT! Why PUSH people, to certain sections of the land....when America is so BIG??? Chicago...Miami....NYC...L.A....Dallas....Atlanta could all be wiped out.....and there would still be PLENTY of untouched, FERTILE land to develop! Do you think "they" would care...when they have ALL THE SEEDS, TECHNOLOGY, and KNOW HOW necessary....to start all over again? Exchanging 10 major cities, for 48 states.....is a pretty good deal...if you ask me!

Nah, i'm juuuuuust kidding.
"they" would neeeeeeeever do that!
And please, don't ask who "they" are....you KNOW who "THEY" are.

Red or Blue pill.....which do you prefer.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Those of you who think that things will remain peaceful are naive.

There will be blood spilled. I cannot fathom any other way. MLK preached non violence and he had his head blown off...that's all I needed to know about how these animals want to play this game.

We'll see how long the civility lasts, especially when Babylon's dogs bare their fangs like Mr. Bologna, who should be tied to the back of a truck and dragged through the streets for what he did.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I literally shed a tear when i saw the video. This is so beautiful! The people finally waking up, after a long long sleep...

Thank you Anonymous! The plan is going even better than i expected

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Watch all the transglobal banksters and criminals hide in their New Hampshire mansions and just sit and wait. That's all they need to do because NONE of these #ers are going to be held accountable for ANYTHING. Disraeli has it right: " the people get the politicians they deserve"... the politicians protect these creeps and there is NOTHING.. i repeat NOTHING anyone can do about it.. SUCK IT UP people...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by omarm1984

didn't cnn report only a couple of hundred?looks like a whole lot more than that,keep the people in your thoughts and prayers.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Think North America will have their version of the 'Arab Spring'? I think we the people have had enough of what is going on and really aren't going to take it anymore.

Smaller cities will be much more calmer but who really knows when things start.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm from Australia so can't physically participate but it appears this movement is gaining some major traction!

I just looked it up on facebook and joined a couple of their pages.

Could this escalate into something as big as those in the Middle East or North Africa?

It is suggested in the following opinion commentary....

Wall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Egypt

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It really depends, Occupy Montreal is starting today at 1:30 EST and it could gain traction quickly since they are fairly close to Ottawa, Ottawa where Harper is will gain quite a bit of traction, but it is starting to spread fairly quickly with social media.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So did anyone hear about the "free" Radio Head concert that Radio Head said wasn't happening at this protest but the protest organizers still insisted was happening?

If you didn't hear about it you're probably watching this video thinking the protest is going a lot better than it is; which btw is a thought the protest organizers would not object to you having.

I smell a small conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Heck yea give us freedom or give us death but were gonna give you hell first take from the rich and give to the poor. Example Jayz Illuminati scum spent 250,000 dollars on a bottle of champagne think of the good that money could of done us die rich die you scumbags.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
In the beginning there was one was
Then was saw that which could be and became
Twelve score shimmering scales
And the veil was blinding atramental
Sweet smelling incense wafted by cloth dark and blinding

Lo, I beheld a woman clothed in the sun
And she rode upon a great feathered crimson serpent
It's armor flawless above the aubade morn
Each day became as the next beneath it's wings
And the nights collapsed in upon themselves

Upon her back she carried a great sword
And using it, cleaved the world in twain
Struck down with a clap, flash of steel tidings
Blinding light throughout the night my sight is tamed
The maimed mother brought blood to her son

And so for a time there was no world
No place for being, no stage on which to dance
And it felt good to rest, but again the seeker seeks
So the Pancreator again drew Light from the plenum
Imbued the Light with Love and set it free with its own will

The Matrix of the Mind
The Potentiator of the Mind
The Significator of the Mind

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If it stays on violent you had better hope more people keep on showing up or all of it means nothing....personally, I think it is too late for a non-violent solution.

People keep on mentioning Egypt as if that was a success - it wasn't. The military holds the power now, and they don't intend on giving it up.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would like to see how Occupy Montreal goes, it starts in less than an hour, and Monteral is known for a bit more violent protests as the government has always caused issues with Quebec, it stems from separation from Canada, the FLQ crisis which happened in Montreal, essentially government officials were kidnapped nearly 41 years since the original crisis

I do expect arrests at this one
edit on 1-10-2011 by hypr2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If only I lived closer, I would be there in a heartbeat. This is truly amazing to see.

Gotta wonder if it isn't the start of something bigger? This could trigger a whole slew of different events depending on how this plays out.

Riots could start, either through manipulation by outside sources, or just because someone within decided to throw a rock. Would be a good opportunity to lay down the law and create a police state.

Maybe the pressure will get to these corporations and police chiefs and we'll get some press conferences regarding the declaration the protesters made.

Maybe this will fade into time and history without any consequences or action at all.

Or perhaps the Mayans were right and we're beginning a spiritual awakening.

I'm excited to see how it plays out. I do truly hope it all works out for the better and something gets done about the corruption on Wall Street and the good ol' boy system of police.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
well, I think it is ok to protest against wallstreet, but it would be much more reasonable to fight against the banking cartells from within, not from the outside. That means in a self organized, direct democratic way..

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So... where is this "10,000" number coming from? I really hope there are that many people but I've yet to see any evidence. The only thing hinting at that number was some photo from a movie. Are there any sources to this number?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join